youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=PjdEfiM20rc
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no mention of Trumps time machine

"red pilled"

Already had this filename, seems appropriate.

This is real. This is pretty shocking.

This one is for women. Most men know this. No one can argue against it because it is so true. Send it to women.

This is the real face of AA. College admissions are a joke.

Toothpaste. You can do it.

Here is a redpill for Jews. Jews are significantly dumber than they were as a group two generations ago. Like way, way dumber. Dysgenics.

White liberals are a bigger problem than minorities right now. They are objectively worse on average.

And what about trannies with bipolar, major depression, schizophrenia, or borderline personality disorder? All are comorbid with gender identity disorder. You have to adjust for those. Half of all bipolars kill themselves. Ignoring the fact that most trannies have major mental disorders other than being tranny is basically lying.

There should be more of these threads.

>tv licenses
>id to buy a knife
wtf

I don't have an image to upload from my phone, but our descendants came to earth billions of years ago. We're all aliens. Goodnight.

Alexander Hamilton fucked everything up. Is this why Jefferson hated him so much?

The issue I have with this shit is that you use words like "Tyrone" and "Coal Burner"

See, that's fine here, but if I tried to use this to redpill normies, I'd automatically be labelled a racist asshat and they'd ignore it on principle.

Guys, as a message to you all, hide your power levels in these things. We're trying to change things, and we need normies to do that.

>inb4 black

North Indian

isn´t Israel just there because of Palestinians?

fuck this shit, nuke england

possibly, it could also be cause they are surrounded by mudslimes.

can I get this in moron-speak pls?

>gamergate started on Sup Forums not Wizard Chan

New as fuck

heres the original that is slightly edited. I am not sure exactly when he converted to Roman Catholicism, he was either in the middle of being won over or it was right after he had converted. So Ill eave it this was to be more ambiguous

forgot to add this

No dice.

fuck off, poo we're full

HAHHAHAHAHHA

Here I was thinking I was a bad arse to come up with the idea of squirting industrial strength glue down the coin slots of parking ticket machines

>we
Bongs have no idea what flags are confirmed

yeah full of muzzies
good thing they cant get a hold of any knives though right mate?

>We
>Average Bong thinks America and the U.K. are literally the same country

>we

>we
Don't lump me in with you, faggot

This is the reddest of pills.
Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=wmYi6_LMs2I

>The Bancor
Holy shit get in on this

this basically
those who will not die standing watch because they weren't relieved of duty as Pompeii is buried are walking Untermensch.
the death of the west will come but its your duty to fight for its survival anyway anyone who runs away form duty doesn't deserve the rewards of its hard effort.

nigger

I've been looking for this one for a long time

That's why you don't use that exact image and wording. If you're trying to redpill someone, you need to take the time to personalize the message to your audience; this is critical literally any time you're trying to send a message. The image here is a redpill in the purest form, because it's being delivered to an audience (us on Sup Forums) who have already developed a tolerance to this language and thinking. However, if you're trying to open the eyes of a normie, you need to water this redpill down so that it's more easily swallowed. Think of it like this: if you have a heroin junkie who need surgery, you can safely give him a huge dose of morphien, because his body has a tolerance to opioids, but if you gave that same dose to someone who has never taken anything more powerful than an Advil, that person would fucking die. This doesn't mean you have to completely dilute the redpill message to the point that it's unrecognizable. By all means, you should take steps to ensure that you're not bastardizing the message. But you don't need to use terms like "roastie", "Chad", "Tyrone", or even "redpill" when talking to a normie. Just use normal, everyday language and try not to sperg out.

Simone de Beauvoir (mother of 3rd wave feminism) was a pedo, she and other posmarxist "gods" like Foucault signed a letter to release pedos from jail. After them there are other progressive pedos who follow the same ideology (Firestone and others)

Nambla follows progressive ideology.
DSM IV or V had pedosexuality on their first issue.

It all comes from Engels and his critique of Feuerbach when he speaks about an ancient matriarchy where the current sexual norms didn't exist, incest inculded.

They want to destroy patriarchy, the way to do that is destroying the nuclear family, the matriarchy had many men fucking many women, they didn't know which children belonged to who. So all men took care of all children.

Progressives end game is a matriarchy, a system where women can fuck and have babies and the state takes care of them. Women´s freedom and supremacy, pedophilia and incest, the state as a big family.

Sup Forums don't know shit about this, but here in latinamerica we have a man named Agustin Laje, he made the "black book of the left" where he quotes many sources showing how the Soviet Union had the same goals, how women were fucking and aborting childs even worse than now and how the progressive roots are tied to pedophilia.

That's pretty terrible famalam. Is this your first time as an alt-right or are you just leafposting?

>yet another intel harvesting thread
>find the best themes, categorize them, create counters and optimal ways to distract
>infowar never ends

no problem onii-chan
not in the guide but worth mentioning: wine and clear liquors = don't effect test
beer + fruity shit = lowers test
if you need to drink, drink wine or liquor

>an alt-right
Fuck off.

Here's an image so my post contributes something at least.

pretty good and convincing read. /meadhall/?

>shitposting this hard
remove yourself and your non-country

Doubt Milo and sommers are controlled opposition.

The reddest pill I know of is Max Stirner's egoism.

No, not the meme of calling everything a spook, but the useful applications of egoism to approaching life. When you get behind his thought processes, it gets surprisingly elegant.

Lol laughed at especially a caul burning whore.

>
I knew this and told everyone this third year of highschool my face when i have no face

Intriguing as fuck

SkeptiKAL

Orthodox jews have lots of children, more than enough to bring the number up to where it is without muslims

Yeah that's what I though when I was told about it. Glad you like it. Ill post more often desu

>everything you eat, coffee, shampoo you use, etc. contains xenoestrogens
FUCK

Probably should rather just take all the xenoestrogens, living a life with tight budget is not possible nor fun if one was to follow that religiously.

"Where were you leading Carl?"

"To knowledge of the universe." The words come out from between
Carl's tightly clenched teeth.

"\Vhat knowledge?"

There is no answer at first. Then slowly and grudgingly the words
come. "The knowledge that humans are just a part of the universe."

"How do you mean a 'part' merely?"

"That they are parts of a greater physical being."

"What being?"

"The universe."

"The universe of matter?"

"Yes."