Are psychedelics blue pilled? Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general...

Are psychedelics blue pilled? Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general? The main driving force of these people seems to be love. The thing that is disheartening is it mainly attracts lefties. So what is the consensus on these? Is it some elaborate jewish plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_LJDFfEluyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6Mt9BoZ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=YpUVot-4GPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are psychedelics blue pilled?
no
>Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general?
in general yes but there are exceptions. that has a lot more to do with the music business than with psychedelic drugs, though.
>The main driving force of these people seems to be love
that might not be your aesthetic, but i don't see how it's bad.
>The thing that is disheartening is it mainly attracts lefties
guilt by association is a pleb-tier fallacy
>Is it some elaborate jewish plot?
the CIA definitely had their fair share of weird LSD schemes. doing a quarter of shrooms and making peace with your ancestors is pretty fucking wholesome, as far as the modern world goes.

Psychedelics are not exactly red pilled. But they certainly help change your perception on issues. I used to be a liberal faggot but one day I took LSD and I started thinking critically again. It was like I had been lulled to sleep by modern society and then rudely awoken. When I was on it I did alot of thinking. Its certainly not for everyone and I know people on here will have judged me for even trying it, but I can not reccomend it enough. Its a magical drug that truly makes you think differently in an indescribable way. If you do want to take it you should ALWAYS test it. If you don't there is always a chance you get some chink research chem and end up in a vegetative state.

I also seem to notice alot of things/vibes in connection to gnosticism.. Am I on to something?

Side note: If you want to experience a magical journey i can not reccomend enough tripping and watching the LOTR trilogy. It has so many incredible themes of friendship, bravery, and justice interwoven into the films. Its incredibly spiritual and if you are white you can't help but feel a strong connection to the struggles of the men of the west as they fight off the invading hordes of orcs

Leaf replying to Leaf 101.

Psychedelics were pushed on society by the CIA

Timothy Leary testified before congress that LSD should be illegal

Timothy Leary claimed he was Aleister Crowley reincarnated Aleister Crowley claimed he was Satan

they have everything to do with gnosis. "gnosticism" is a bit of an overburened term at this point and its best to say exactly what you mean.
gnosis is basically experiential knowledge of the metaphysical, right? to undergo gnosis is to "see with your own eyes" some fragment of the true nature of reality. there are any number of ways to achieve gnosis, and the method used has a lot to do with the goal desired. psychedelic drugs are a relatively easy way to remove the psychic/linguistic censor and orient one's mind towards gnosis, but they're almost impossible to control unless you build up discipline through other avenues. fasting, meditating, praying, and ritual are all more "honest" routes to gnosis, and once you become familiar with them, you can use psilocybin and DMT to intensify things.
you get out of gnosis what you put into it, and if all you put into it is eating some tabs, what you get out of it will be equally trivial, regardless of how profound it seems to you.

make any sense?

Anything causing mental illness is blue pilled my Canadian friend

such drugs really are for weak minds. Do I need a physical bludgeon to my brain to understand themes like friendship? No.

Most people don't actually abuse psychedelics today. They were used to promote a drug culture that is now dominated by opioids and amphetamines. Pyschedelic drugs have made me more conservative.

Don't take everything so literally. The point of my post is that the LOTR is a fantastic film which I have seen sober many times. However, on LSD you pick up the subtle parts of the film. Not to mention the soundtrack is really emotional.

Used in a natural setting with the right intent, I have found psychedelics to be of incredible benefit. My trips are always volkisch as fuck and I only find the need to trip one every one and a half years or so to clear out the cobwebs.

Also, you should use psyhedelic to get a fresh insight on life. Lefties use them to escape life and that IS degenerate.

>Are psychedelics blue pilled? Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general? The main driving force of these people seems to be love. The thing that is disheartening is it mainly attracts lefties. So what is the consensus on these? Is it some elaborate jewish plot?
LSD was a Jewish CIA plot. Before that it was considered a demonic plauge that destroyed entire villages in old Europe until one guy figured out it was a fungus infecting the weat or something.

Mushrooms aren't meant to be used by fucking larping losers and teenagers. They're ancient mind hacking tools by primitive man who had no self knowledge.
DMT is the same.

The music is good because it inspired emotions and abstract thought in the artists which is needed for stupid teenagers in a band trying to get girls and drinking beer all day.

It attracts Lefties because it created the New Left and was the most valuable tool Jews ever discovered in destroying National culture by envoking critical theory when people are high as fuck and thinking differently

Depends on how you use them, user. Weak mind, weak result.

>is a chemical created by the CIA abd distributed to college kids in the 60's bluepilled
>is eating a poisonous mushroom thus experiencing symptoms of poisoning blue pilled
You tell me, you fucking idiot.

>Pyschedelic drugs have made me more conservative
a few years back, when i was living in philadelphia, i was introduced to (real) LSD by the same person who introduced me to Sup Forums. he's an incredibly prolific psychs dealer who constantly posts Sup Forums memes on facebook, and all of the normie liberals for whom he's the only source of LSD just have to take it. very fun. kid sunk the price of an ounce of california weed in Philly from 330 to 250 in like 18 months; a bit legendary IMO.

I'd post mfw fags that maybe smoked MJ at most come here saying "why would i need a psychedelic drug lol kys addict" but im on a phone and its not worth it. U wont get it until u try it. Clueless faggots.

Psychedelics played in integral part in me opening my mind to redpilled ideas so I think it's just a tool that can make you more open to suggestion from both sides of the political spectrum. I think lefties are overrepresented because they are pro-drug in general whereas the right is generally anti-drug. However I don't think psychedelics quite fit in with other drugs because its toxicity and potential for addiction is much lower and gets you more in touch with your subconscious.

I also seem to recognize a pattern relating to quantum mechanics
but a few months ago I saw this
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
And I thought all jew science "thought experiments" were lies.

drugs are for niggers.

I would never want to live in a primitive society but psychedelics taught me to respect the archaic truths at the core of my own culture. Our forebearers had good fundamentals. Men formed pairs with women, children and extended families created a society that looked after itself.

Psychedelic terror is the fear of God and the healthy diminishment of human ego. We are not special, we are not lords of creation and we only continue to exist at the whim of the universe.

I'm conviced that the association between hippies, liberals and psychedelics is a complete distortion.

>yes goyim be sure to take plenty of psychedelics so you can reach ego death

idk, the few hundred times i've tried lsd nothing really happens i just sober up a bit.

>Timothy Leary testified before congress that LSD should be illegal
No, he defended LSD use by pointing out that motor vehicles were dangerous and suggested you could make people get a license to use LSD so they have to demonstrate they're competent enough to handle it. That's not exactly the same thing as saying it should be illegal. Leary never changed his mind about his view on LSD as a really important chemical that could let users extend their understanding of reality in an analogous way to how the telescope extended scientists' understanding of reality in the past.

Not talking about drugs you aerial gazing zika fruitloop. We're talking about psychedelic compounds. If you ever need to go see a doctor, remember, drugs arebad, mmkay, so eat a bullet instead.

Leary never stopped working for the CIA.

You make 'flat earthers' sound smart

Some drugs are bad and ruin your life

Some drugs are good and can make your life amazing

Chose wisely.

A sorcerer is someone who uses drugs in order to practice magic.

>Deuteronomy 18:9-14
“When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, be very careful not to imitate the detestable customs of the nations living there. For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that the Lord your God will drive them out ahead of you. But you must be blameless before the Lord your God. The nations you are about to displace consult sorcerers and fortune-tellers, but the Lord your God forbids you to do such things.”"

Do you know why people turned away from Church in their droves during the 60's? Because Jesus didn't have no Acid.

you are a retarded niggerfaggot. that is not the etymology.

I believe shit goes like this:
>jews are in command
>we're merely pawns living controlled lives fueled by fear, greed, paranoia and propaganda
>life is a mystery and we're not meant to understand how it works
>our journey on this planet is about discovering and bonding
>drugs are tools to argument consciousness
>as tools, will be useful when operated by a thinking individual, and will be harmful when operated by a retarded person
>tfw when all we have to do chill, bond, love, and make/appreciate art

You're so rude and I'm already having a bad day, senpai.

The bible says that taking drugs for the purpose of witchcraft is wrong.

Psychedelics are inherently neither blue-pilled nor red-pilled. It depends on what you use them for. Certain kinds of people may find them a useful tool for a certain kind of exploration. It might push you in one direction or the other. If you were part of the 60s drug culture, that culture was leftist and people usually took them within the context of that culture, but it needn't be that way. The experience itself happens in a context, and you're responsible for that context. Just as a warning, though, the black pill is always lurking in the background for people who aren't ready for the experience. I would avoid psychedelics altogether if you're mentally unstable, either by nature or circumstance.

ok, but then taking them, otherwise, that's ok? but besides that, no, it doesn't say anything about drugs in the quote you proffered. does it? no, it doesn't. the etymology for "sorcery" is clear, and no, it isn't simply what King James says. although he was a grammatologist, he certainly had no actual evidence for his reasoning that sorcery involves "drugs", hell, such a notion isn't even included in his translation of the bible. it's just simply not there. shit-tier meme.

I only took psilocybin once, and I don't feel like I need to do it again. I happened to actually have a horribly bad trip, but still feel that it was good for me to experience. I experienced a separate part of me that silently and calmly sat back and observed the regular conscious part of myself experiencing hell. It helped knock myself out of a depressed stagnate funk and start trying to do something with my life. I can't call myself an atheist anymore either. Not that I had a direct religious experience, but I do think I experienced something different from a pure materialistic existence. Really made me interested in Jung, which lead me to Jordan Peterson whose messages have really resonated with me. So in short, I don't think its inherently blue-pilled. I don't think it should be taken with a recreational mindset though,

it should be used exactly for the reasons you stated. for observation and, mayhaps, you could say 'introspection'.

psychedelics are blue pilled when used to excess, usually for pleasure. they are red pilled when used in moderation to discover the truth.

Took some shrooms I grew myself. Just laughed and couldn't get to sleep. Felt like Peewee Herman was constantly cracking annoying unfunny jokes as I came down. Nothing mind bending or mystical. Low dose though two and a half shrooms.

they're pretty dumb desu
as in they're a meme

>LSD was a Jewish CIA plot. Before that it was considered a demonic plauge that destroyed entire villages in old Europe until one guy figured out it was a fungus infecting the weat or something.

How ignorant can you be? LSD was synthesized from ergot on rye, if you think that means LSD was growing on what causing madness you lose credibility in all your other statements

they can blue pilled in that after the ego is dissolved, it seeks to restructure itself and one becomes very suggestible and susceptible to brainwashing (which is why many fall prey to Leftism cult of collectivism or New Age fluff spirituality). But if one has a healthy environment, strong will and desire to know one's self and the nature of reality, the they are the ultimate red pill.

Indeed "red pill" and other Matrix/Alice in Wonderland references are themselves originally allusions to and metaphors for psychedelics/mushrooms.

Mushrooms are far far better than LSD for private introspection and deep profound healing (emotional and physical), but LSD is fun for partying/dancing or hiking.

Once you get the message, hang up the phone

True talk. People who have never tripped are missing out on just how amazing life actually is.

I took acid and molly before going to a concert. Now I'm fuckin insane.

they remove a protective layer from your perception and open you up to demonic influence

Ergotism is a very extensively studied and written about topic. Yes, the precurser molecules in ergot fungus are psychoactive and cause hallucinations but also simultaneously gangrene causing limbs to rot while one is "tripping." It was probably responsible for St Anthony's Fire and many cases of 'demonic posession' and 'witchcraft'.

Probably some days acid, same with the Molly

Definitely reckless if you haven't done much drugs diving in with LSD and molly

In low doses, it makes you feel funny and laugh hysterically. In higher doses, you will start hallucinating. All of this is blue pilled. In very high doses, you experience ego death. This is red pilled.

Fake* acid

So do you still have a cellphone or did you use it once and throw it away?

This, I think
I haven't gotten my hands on any psychedelics yet myself.

could be demonic or angelic. Depends on the person's internal milieu (psychology) and external environment.

Honestly, they contributed to the understanding of 'strength through unity' and actually led me to becoming Fascistic. In saying that, I've only done them a handful of times, never abused them.

>losing your mind is red pilled
when will this shitty meme end?

T. Normie

Psychedelics are hardly drugs the authorities warn you about. They can actually assist someone rather than destroy. If one is careful that is

This
>tfw you realize you're the universe experiencing itself

And all sorts of other perspective shifting enlightenments. You can call them delusions, im skeptical but I can never believe 100% that they are

It was dumb, but I have no problem with drugs. I don't think everyone should do them but if you're up to it then you should go for it.

yes it is a meme. A 100,000 year old meme that is intimately tied with the roots of religion and civilization.

As long as you don't have a mental break I'll think you realize that angels and demons are silly fairy tales

Because that's the drug. Quit being a pussy watching cartoons on your couch and actually have a powerful expierence.

>Are psychedelics blue pilled?
yes
> Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general?
yes
>Is it some elaborate jewish plot?
yes

If you want to explore your mind then, like everything else in this world, hard work is required to do it properly. People who have put serious effort into developing skills in meditation can will themselves into states that easily exceed anything you might gain by taking a drug.

Honestly, you should be able to figure this out by simple observation. You've met people who are big into drug culture and heavy psychedelic use. Do these people seem like they've actually learned anything, or do they seem hopelessly deluded?

Trying to gain any kind of knowledge or insight from taking drugs is like removing the case from your computer, pouring water all over your video card, and trying to make sense out of the shit you see on your monitor. Your mind works in such a way that it will always try to interpret its experiences in a way that they make sense, even if they're completely random nonsense, like what you get from taking psychedelics. If you want to learn about how your mind works or the deep details of your subjective experience of reality, the only way you're going to get any real insight is via meditation which, contrary to popular opinion (generally pushed by the same crowd who love their drugs), requires a significant amount of effort and resolve to do properly.

Sense stimulation is blue pilled, music breaks down intellectual barriers and makes you hungry for sensual stimulation which is a form of emotional stimulation and is then turned into manipulation.

He's takling about a French village that was intentionally poisoned with LSD
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html

Have you high-dosed mushrooms or DMT? Because the spirits, entities and ETs that I (a rational skeptic neurobiologist) encountered during shamanic states were rather convincing.

>mfw when all the degenerate Sup Forums drug users come out of the woodwork for this thread

>People who have put serious effort into developing skills in meditation can will themselves into states that easily exceed anything you might gain by taking a drug.

I beg to differ. That's a very subjective statement, have you done both? I'd say your mostly right, but I disagree with your assertions. Have you not seen popular icons that have admitted to psychedelic use and attributed it to having an impact on their perspective/etc?

what's with the masonic imagery in the movies, though?
e.g. Frodo and crew just escape from Moria, they're all mourning Gandalf but still trying to hurry to Lothlorien. They finally reach the forest and slow down, Frodo hears Galadriel's voice in his head, then there's a moment where Galadriel's eyes are shown up close, and reflected in them are 33 points of light.
t. nerd who counted

acid taught me how much of the mind is it's own creation. Basically our thoughts, etc. is a result of what is entering it. After tripping, started viewing videos, websites, etc, as what is the author trying to convey to me. Are they trying to get me to buy shit, etc.

Tripping isn't real, there is a real chance of getting lost. All in all however, highly recommend the experience. It's good to expereince an altered state of conciousness from time to time.

It's all just a creation of the mind though
>btw (((they))) don't want you to trip
>you may see the talmudvision

I thought of that immediately after I posted. I believe in those but they're not the traditional idea of what people think are angels and demons.

These are mysterious entities, not men with wings or red skinned goat people lol, but I've never encountered them

Listen to angel vivaldi It's metal without lyrics. Quality music. Who cares what fags listen too? Do your own thing but listen to some vividali. Expand your mind with music that is authentic and real. Also owen campbell is gud. Musicians who get their influence from johny cash are always the best.

This is exactly what happened to me. LSD and mushrooms lower the area of your brain where the ego resides. When bias and ego are limited, truth comes pouring in. All of my leftist faggotry was exposed to me walking around a music festival on LSD.

Paul warned first-century Christians against the “practice of spiritism.”
>(Galatians 5:20)

The Greek word Paul here used, phar·ma·ki′a, literally means “the use of drugs.”

“Since witches and sorcerers used drugs, the word came to designate witchcraft, enchantment, sorcery, and magic.”
>The Interpreter’s Bible

Not surprisingly, drugs play a part in modern-day spiritism.

For example, alcohol and drugs have reportedly been used to induct new members into satanic cults.

It has also been said that drugs may be used to make a victim more malleable about performing tasks during the satanic ceremonies.

Whatever the case, Peter wrote that the Devil “walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone.”
>(1Peter 5:8)

The Greek word ka·ta·pi′no, translated “devour,” figuratively means “consume,” or “overwhelm.” Drugs and spiritism do just that.

This gives Christians forceful incentive to avoid any type of drug abuse.

Yes

Maybe it has something to do with the laws of physics and light that makes the 33 points on the camera

Unless it's intentionally put in, still not really symbolism(which is usually more elaborate) just sounds like your crazy

it really depends how you are as a person

what did you take to make you think you were three tom cruises at the same time?

Nobody gives a fuck about your desert book

if by being red pilled you mean awakened to reality some so called psychedelic music is like '72-'74 Grateful Dead in that their exploratory extemporaneous improvisation was exceptional musical creativity and a hell of a lot of fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LJDFfEluyM

all drugs are shit but sometimes you have to use them extensively to reach that conclusion and attain to the purity of a straightedge lifestyle.

what is "magic" in the context of the Bible?
is it possible to use drugs and not practice magic?
is fortune telling = Sup Forums telling?

>Are psychedelics blue pilled

No.

>Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general?

Some of it is legit CIA psyop (I.E. MKUltra asset Morrison)

kek

you are full of it. galatians 5:20 = nothing about spiritism. and if the word "sorcery" came to be connotated with "pharmakia" at one point in history, because of the pure happenstance that king derp noticed witches used drugs, doesn't really mean it made any sense to do so, grammatically, nor that such a meaning could be granted to the english lexicon and stick.

If any of you guys are interested, this doctor does really interesting research on neurology, quantum consciousness and chemical anesthesiology and suggests that drugs create different states of quantum consciousness in the brain.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6Mt9BoZ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=YpUVot-4GPM

I tried LSD when I was in highschool. Before dropping I was very leftist and believed in communism and while I was high I thought deeply about politics and today's world. During my high a nigger tried to rob me as I was walking through the streets just contemplating life. After sobering up I just realized the problems with society and the indoctrination my school was pumping out about leftist ideology. Guess LSD was my red pill

>nigger tried to.rob me while tripping

Sounds horrific, but like a moral like a folk tale

>That's a very subjective statement, have you done both?
No, but I've spoken to people who have taken up meditation after a past of heavy psychedelic use who have all said the same thing. And for anyone who's practiced enough to have some insight into how the mind works, it's very obvious that nothing real can be learned by trying to interpret your brain's response to being drugged. What you learn from the mental states gained via meditation is largely a process of sensitivity to your own fabrication of those mental states. You take specific actions in a specific way, you encourage specific mental qualities, and you learn by paying close attention to how the mind creates them.

If you want another analogy, it's the difference between studying art history, practicing your technique, and creating a painting where every brush stroke was made with a specific intent, and just flinging a few buckets of paint at a canvas and deciding what the painting is supposed to represent after you're finished.

>Have you not seen popular icons that have admitted to psychedelic use and attributed it to having an impact on their perspective/etc?
I didn't say it wouldn't have an impact. Any experience can have an impact on one's perspective but the idea that one can learn anything worth learning about the nature of the mind or reality or whatever by taking drugs is laughable. You put your mind through this extreme experience and your mind will naturally try to make something of it - but the odds of it picking any truth out of this pile of nonsense are slim. Possible, but slim. Again, consider these people you're referencing. Do any of them seem possessed by any real knowledge or wisdom?

> Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.
Why though? What's the fucking reasoning?

Why do satanic cults use drugs?

If you ask /x/ they'll agree with me.

Check mate.

anyone ever flip the fuck out from psychs and experience psychosis? They sent me to the loony bin twice from a combo of lsd and dxm from lack of sleep, paranoia, and a whole mess of other shit. They had me thinking I could read peoples minds/ emotions that I was jesus/ the anti christ and that the government and elites were after me fuck psychs there's nothing you can learn from tripping that you can't learn from study sacred geometry, physics, fibbonacci numbers etc.

>No, but I've spoken to people who have taken up meditation after a past of heavy psychedelic use who have all said the same thing.

Pretty hard to be convinced with that anecdote there.

You're pretty much trying to convince me there's objectivity to philosophy, enlightenments and reality.

All this aside, I suggest if you're so skeptical about psychedelics you try them especially if you think thats all it is. I suggest you don't take my word for it and look into it at least out of curiosity

>Do any of them seem possessed by any real knowledge or wisdom
Yes

I've flipped out like that but it wasn't while tripping. I accomplished everything you did with just sleep deprivation. Though my you could argue drugs contributed to be being susceptible to that

Not only meditation, but any skill you can take with your body and mind fully is enough. Racing, running, that sort of thing.

Underrated post my friend. I found when I did psychedelics when I was younger, even though the trip seemed profound to me, afterward it always felt trivial. Later on in life, I grew to be a more disciplined and focused person and I noticed that when I tripped I perceived something more substantial than I had before. Now I try to fast and meditate daily.

meth will do this to you too

posts like these make Sup Forums worth coming to

>You're pretty much trying to convince me there's objectivity to philosophy, enlightenments and reality

This is what he's said which incorporates his learnings from meditation in a very compact manner:
>What you learn from the mental states gained via meditation is largely a process of sensitivity to your own fabrication of those mental states. You take specific actions in a specific way, you encourage specific mental qualities, and you learn by paying close attention to how the mind creates them.

You didn't find sense out of what he said, because you don't understand it, neither the concept of mantaining/inducing/cultivating states of mind nor the objectivity there is to it. Also real world application, what your hippies call "mundane tasks".