climate ch-change is f-fake

> climate ch-change is f-fake

uhhhh guys...

Hillsboro, OR reporting in.

And what?

It's hot here.

Just got off of work there pdx airport reporting in

Weather is not climate retard. Isnt tha what leftist always say?

It's almost as if half of those states are deserts and it's the middle of Summer where temps are at their highest... Have climate change conspiracy theorists ever been to a 1st grade science class??

Salt Lake here

Nearly my balls sweating off today. How the fuc is this even happening?

Climate change is real.
Ride a bike

this kinda looks like the chad meme

Nah actually it gets that hot in the summer every year.

>it's hot in August

Also,
>those temperatures
>hot

BREAKING NEWS!!!
IT'S HOT IN SUMMER!!!

Well there was also a snowstorm at the beginning of the year and they called it
>CLIMATE CHANGE

The focus is on the pacific NW you fucking idiot. Which is seldom that hot.

>Medford
wunderground is saying the high was 105 yesterday and 99 today.

The weather channel is fake news.

>weather == climate

it's hot in the summertime

It's cold here in Indiana

>ignores lower than average temperature on other side of jet stream

t. weather

It is always this hot in the summer in Sacramento

>turns on air conditioning

man beats nature yet again

climate change cultists are the kind of math failures that think because one outcome has a lower likelihood that it won't happen at all

Summer is hot. Wow.

b-b-but muh warming

Actually I live in Seattle and it is generally this hot. I'm sure Canada and their stupid fucking fire blowing all the smoke down isn't helping either

Soft cock detected, gb2 canada

seattle reporting in.
The Jewish Conspiracy is real.

our summer is cold tho

No it fucking isn't. Its been hot as hell the last week and just today cooled down to the 70s because it JUST stormed last night and the day before. L2Weather Systems you fucking retarded cornigger.

Most of us, including myself, don't have air con.

>it's hot in summer

Woah, get this guy a nobel prize. He's just as smart as climate scientists.

>B.C. wildfires

Wat? It's extremely rare to reach 90+ in seattle. Average 2 per year.

They only say that when it's cold, user.

Unusually cold winter
>Climate People: "haha you cant tell the overall change of the climate by a cold wave, it has nothing to do with the climate at large!

Unusually hot summer
>Climate People: "HAHA I TOLD YOU ITS HEATING UP WE'RE DONE BY 2020 THE ICE CAPS WILL MELT IF THIS KEEPS UP WE'RE ALL DEAD!!! GOVERNMENT, ATTACK BUSINESS NOW!"

Was I the only one that saw this resemblance

Yes it is fake.

It's the middle of summer it's goong to get hot.

Weather and climate are two different things. When will Americans learn?

The trump curse strikes again!

I live in Seattle and was planning a Trip to SoCal with my gf this summer.

Turns out that Seattle's been an average of 20 degrees hotter than San Diego so far

Climate change is not fake

Man made climate change has not been proven

t. PHD Shitlord

But it won't be fake for long

Revelation 16
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Naturally the leftists cherrypick weather events, which is what we're ridiculing.

Get a fan and get naked

They really talk out of both sides of their mouths. They say that cold temperatures aren't proof that there is not warming because what matters is a trend over time, which is decades or centuries in length. Then they point to hot temperatures as proof of warming.

>It's hot here.
OMG!!!! ITS HOT!!!!

QUICK GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO THE JEWS TO SAVE YOU FROM BEING HOT!!!!

The climate is continuously changing.

It's (((them) trying to extract shekels through fear mongering that makes me laugh

>Dry heat fags
Come to the south, I'll show you real hell.

>literal summerfag

t's 109 degrees and I cant see the sun

also, hillsboro is so much nicer than the washington side =((( fucking batshit boomer cuckservatives keeping out the MAX >=(

I almost died yesterday in Eugene. Nobody here really has AC. 110 according to my thermometer downtown. Usually only in the 80s and low 90s in the summer here.

>I-I know it's only 98F b-b-but MUH HUMIDITY

nigger let me know when your doorknob or car seat hits 200F. Let me know when the wind makes it WORSE instead of better. Or when the temp doesn't go below 100F at any point throughout the night time.

Wait, really? This would be impossible in my climate. It's humid as fuck and the houses are no longer built to withstand the humidity. My whole house would explode into one giant mushroom if I left the AC off for a month.

kys degenerate

Georgia here, its actually been pretty okay this summer. Definitely not the hottest, youre all delusional

I'd suggest it's less fake and more manufactured.

Weather happens. Calling every weather event "climate change" is retarded.

Remember when we used to have "heat waves" and "cold spells"? Not anymore! Now I give you the retard generation. The indoctrinated millennials. Too stupid to know when they are being used, too arrogant to think they are stupid.

You stupid faggot I used to live in Reno NV working in an iron precast yard. 110 degrees is a thing in summer and often a thing. Everyone would talk about how hot it was and bitch about how hot it was and I would always tell them to give me this over 80 degrees where I was from.

Come down here one time when it's 90 during the wet season. You will never bitch about a dry heat again.

I literally haven't seen the sun in like 5 days because our skies are full of smoke.

where's my PNW nigs at?

Supposedly it used to be even colder here a few decades ago, so people's homes were never uncomfortable. However, in the few years I've been here, every summer has meant that I open all doors and windows in the early morning to let in cold air, and keep the shades drawn throughout the entire day. But this summer is exceptionally bad.

>My whole house would explode into one giant mushroom if I left the AC off for a month.
What if you travel?

Wtf are you on. It gets that high damn near every summer.

Bon'Quisha, if you read the rest of my posts, you'll see that I'm making fun of the climate change scam.

redmond here, I think the cascades are stopping most of the smoke from getting here. Its just been kind of hazy

It's high 60s in the bay area of CA, it even drizzled a little today. Still overcast too. There is a warm breeze for the past two days though, it was kinda like being in Hawaii during a cloudy day but with more niggas and mexicans.

no one gives a shit about vegas summer heat until planes are unable to take off. fuck everyone

THE EARTH IS ONLY 3000 YEARS OLD

south bc here, its not that hot. it just feels shitty because there is no wind and we are being covered in smoke from the wildfires

Here's two graphs showing different interpretations of historical data.
The Mann graph on top which is/was toted as the standard of climate research and is the base of thousands of studies and papers. In court for a slander case against a scientist (Ball) that call out his work as garbage. Mann has refused to provide the code (methodology) used to make the graph and in now in contempt of court over his refusal to provide the means that created the graph.

The golden boy of climate research that sued someone for slander has refused to show his work to a court. That should tell you something of the integrity of the global warming alarmists. Also by the by, this invalidates literally every study or paper that used his work as reference and in turn literally every paper or study that sited a one of those papers and so on down the chain.

This guts a large amount of climate research as fraudulent.

I've visited Whistler in the winter, very pretty and nice people.

Don't worry there's always the promising space program to colonise other worlds... oh wait...

Sure the heat is a little much but the air is really dirty because of all the wild fired from up north.. It's a lot worse on the east side though, its advised not to stay outdoors for too long.

Ah, I was wondering where that haze was coming from, just put two and two together. I'll just get my tendies at the drive-thru.

Phoenix reporting in
We call this kind of thing "Friday"

And to correspond Arizona has been cooler and wetter than usual

Weather patterns =/= climate change.

Does Arizona cool off at night?

Are you ever uncomfortable walking around, or does the low humidity help enough?

Chill the fuck out, it was 76 and pleasant in southern Indiana today, usually August is 90+.

Depends on the time of year. During November-mid March, it cools down at night. Rest of the year it's easily 80-120. During the summer we get our monsoons and that's when it feels swampy

Yes, look at that humidity, and lows

Last night it was in the 70's

this shill shit belongs in /sci
kys, faggot

climate change is fake faggot

Itll be in the 70's at night by September and it will Daytime highs of 70's by the end of October.

Climate change is real but it's mostly to do with the natural cycle of the planet as the Sun gets closer at it orbits the earth opening the passages through the antarctic barrier. Soon we shall be re-united with our brothers and sisters on the other side.

No offense but how do you manage in that environment?

its going to be 80 F tomorrow.

fuck its too damn hot.

MAX is a horrible waste of money.

Iowan here, it was 72 degrees today for the high temperature. Get fucked Worst Coast.

I think they want to keep out the PDX culture.

Because with low humidity anything below like 100 isnt bad at all, especially with shade.

Everything has air conditioning and you simply dont spend a lot of time outside (unless in a pool) when it is up to 110-115.

Let me put it this way, Even when its 110, I can sit outside in the pool with a beer and enjoy myself, When it is below freezing, how long could you survive outside?

Also weather is amazing from October-April, if you are lucky, like we were this year, the weather can still be nice into May or even early June.

Hot weather is actually very easy to deal with.

Yup its summer time.

Nice, sounds like low humidity and an infrastructure built for heat makes all the difference.

In contrast, the main reason ppl here are suffering is because no air con.

Nice try. Why would you be shilling if it was real?

>in the few years I've been here
STUPID DUMB CALIFORNIA SCUM

Climate change deniers are idiots.

In the past decade Portland has gone over 105 multiple times.

Despite not reaching that for 100 years previous.

Anyone who denies climate change doesn't understand basic physics and specific heat capacity.

Though to be fair there isn't jack shit we can do to stop it. So any climate change austerity measures are useless.

I think it's what the old folks used to call "summer". It's a weird happening. Around July, August, September.

I could be wrong though. Al Gore thinks summer is a myth and he calls it "global warming".

Yeah no shit sherlock. The northern hemisphere is usually fucked up hot during July, August and September.

here it's hot as fuck, and humid. nobody has a/c, we all use public transport, and the metro usually has no a/c. fuck. it's hell.

only good thing is to go to the lake at the weekend.

It's fucking 60 degrees in Indiana. Tell me again why I should care about the North West

that's usually my advice in most situations. Kek.

>Climate change can be stopped if you just spend lots of money