Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrench
thehindu.com/features/friday-review/religion/the-karmic-wheel/article4239678.ece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sins_of_the_Father
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I make $135,000 a year and I can't afford a house and 3 kids where I live.

Tbh the spics and niggers can have America. Too many liberals want to end themselves.

Why don't you just save up and buy a house somewhere more affordable?

I'm a homosexual

I'm a Maori and I'm going to impregnate the big titted white girl I'm fucking St the moment, an I an honorary Aryan? I hate mudslimes chinks and poos

I plan on me having kids alright but no one else is.

But spics and niggers can have 4+ kids and survive on welfare?

Wtf mate. Not all your children need their own cars and flat screen televisions.

Offer to help pay for one more kid by one of your straight siblings.

And if I'm the opposite of what do you say?
A non white man don't having kids?

Have a wife and kids anyway, Greco-Roman style.

My grampa wont let me join the freemasons unless i make some babies. Will it be worth it?

donate sperm

I have Schizophrenia and don't want to pass on my defective genes

How can your grandpa stop you from joining? Getting in is easy as could be nowadays.

>encouraging a homosexual to pass on the gay gene
Degenerate scum

>if you don't date fat positive feminists who have created moral justifications to cheat and cuck me based on "empowerment", you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race
No?

One generation of boycotting, just to send a message, and then an infinite future where we no longer accept dumb shit from women because nice titties. Think I'm being sexist? I want to shift standards to a woman's personality and hold them responsible for it. Women are the ONLY people in our society that need the step up, clean your room and become responsible speech.

what if I kill 100 niggers of breeding age?

Then do I get a pass?

Bipolar disorder.
I am of bad stock.

There is freemasons for plebs and then there is the real thing. My cousins was interviewed by people in Scotland yard before they joined. Sounds weird i know...

where the fuck do you live?

This has to be a bot

Shit, are you serious? Can you help me get into the proper freemasons lad?

Kill your self then. Don't listen to these people telling you to do otherwise. You are weakness and need to be purged from our race

I'm not 100% white. I'm not sure how I feel about marrying a white girl.

Quick question, am I white?

Daily reminder that white women are not worth your time and you should wait for artificial wombs.

How am I suppose to find a bf if I'm dead though

if i made as much as him id have a three story house and a yacht where i live

No.

If you aren't white then you should not have children at all. Bringing a nonwhite (less than 100% white) person into the world is an action that is directly against the well being of the white race. If you want to be honorary aryan and an ally to the white race then you must get sterilized and get the doctor to print a copy of the receipt for you to show us, and then we will treat you with perfect civility. otherwise you will need to be purged

horse shit

Daily reminder that it's impossible for white people to outbreed niggers and this stupid meme makes no sense. When you're house is infested with rats you don't try to outbreed them either, you exterminate them.

You can kick the can down the road as much as you like, being outbred is inevitable.

Dont think i would ever have that power. My grampa worked in bank securety, i just own a small buisness.

wtf i hate reactionaries now

>this defeatist attitude long before the fight is over

You're pathetic.

>tfw I kind of hate kids

I'm the uncle to 4 of the bastards and I can't stand 'em, I'm 20 and hopefully parental instincts kick in at some point. I'm still in school and barely an adult yet

Marry a redpilled homo and adopt a (white) kid

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a kiddy fiddler

Make sure you get in man. I've been in the basic bitch masons for two years now waiting for someone to come up to me and invite me into the real deal but I don't think it's ever happening.

Oh wow.

Nice

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

don't reply to me ever again

you do know that pic related was born with a dick and balls, right?

There are more whites now than there have ever been.
We don't need more whites, we need fewer non-whites.
If you are not actively researching or funding bio-weapons that target non-whites, you're part of the problem.

5 years with my gf and ive seriously thought of having a child. I want to have 3 or 4 kids. But first off we need to move out of the condo and get a small acherage. I already own a few 22s that ill give to them once theyre old enough

Need to study work, donĀ“t have time to cry and lose my pride runing behind a gril that only wants instagram and they all think they some kind are princess

Yer head's fucked to keep posting this

I am White and have two kids. Both my wife's and I families go back to Europe. Two of my family members names are on the Magna Carta. The Family tree books we have are literally six inches thick. I am white and pure as hell. Now I can't say that for some of my relatives kids. There were a few race mixers in my familia.

What happens if some of us are just NEET virgins who can't attract a white qt?

You're being just as much as a bully as a normie nigger. If you're not helping me get a qt 3.14 gf you can fuck off.

Why did you have to bring crazy into my thread?

I don't make life decisions based on greentexts or "daily reminders"

That's fine. As long as you know it to be true.

yeah.. thanks for the warning I'm really horny now!
post some images of Dead Jews and Saturn Devouring his Son while you're at it.

Pretty much well, due to an industrial accident when I was younger I was made pretty much well infertile but even still I have adopted 6 white kids so far over the last 25 years and raised them all to be respectable members of society.

Contribute to making children and raising responsible adults inside your own ethnicity as much as possible, everyone has a role to play and every day you don't do something you are contributing to the downfall of white society.

I'm never going to have sexual relations with anyone/anything, let alone have kids. I'm cruising on a one way trip to wizardchan and I'm loving every second of it.

Well i need to become a father or a husband first. And thats going to get in the way of the prostitutes and drugs deal i got going right now.

>I make $135,000 a year and I can't afford a house and 3 kids where I live.

Jesus why are there so many rich people on here who can't find women or figure out basic shit?

Being poor and reading posts like that just makes me want to eat a bullet -- knowing you are somehow better than me in this society and can have whatever you want with not an ounce of sense to your ability to think or function rationally.
You can probably steal any women I marry or get pregnant simply because you'll be a millionaire in a few years. You buy and sell everything I own in one shopping spree.

I should be a lifestyle couch for the rich and stupid, but they wouldn't listen because I'm a poorfag.

>actually advising a literal faggot to find another faggot to adopt a child with
>not just telling him to stop being a faggot in the first place

Whatever man. Just remember me when you get to the top.

>I'm the uncle to 4 of the bastards and I can't stand 'em, I'm 20 and hopefully parental instincts kick in at some point. I'm still in school and barely an adult yet
Everyone hates other people's kids when you're foced to put up with their shit or baby sit or whatever

Working on baby #4 with my feminine loyal Asian waifu. Inb4 "Muh Elliot Rodgers" what bout all the white dudes on shooting sprees? Far more common than the cherry picked hapas produced by boomer fags with foreign gold diggers. Inb4 "your kids won't look like you" haha lil fuckers look just like me, but with a light tan. Bitches fawn over my sons. While you nazi larpers pay child support to exes who have custody, my little Brandon Lees are gonna tear through pussy.

>I am wealthy but I still am economic failure
What the fuck, you could spend more on dinner in a night than I do in a year.

i don't even care anymore
i used to

>le faggotry is a choice meme

Faggots are faggots

Some people love other people's kids too

Most women do

Asian males are pretty beta in America. I'm rich, and I have a Japanese wife so we will move to Japan when we have kids.

Old man is having heart surgery soon.
And its not looking to good either. Time is running out for me.

You gotta get in there man, drugs and prostitutes can't compare to running the world. And once you do please come get me.

I'm trying alright.
pic somewhat related.

when you die nothing matters anymore

Just had one with my blonde so, planning one more, trying to convince her we need 3

There's no women out there who don't already have kids at my age (30)

I'm about to say fuck it and buy this damn house, do some work on my truck, and buy more guns.

As much as I'd love to have kids, it almost isn't realistic at this point for me.

Only unevolved people want to have children.

Settle down, she's like 13.

Having bought a house will increase your odds of a finding a woman looking to nest (i.e. mate) greatly. My dad owned a house when, at 31, he met my 20-year-old mom. They were married a year later and had kids shortly after that.

And they need to have exactly 30 to be with you? lmao
you can have some of 23 to other of 35

don't give up hope.

perfect breeding age

well then its better you dont then

I work 55-65 hours a week. The only way to look for women is on fucking dating apps. And low and behold
>9/10 have kids already
I've been with my fair share of single moms. I'll fuck them all day long. But I will not marry one.

>colourblind
>small dick
>male pattern baldness before I hit 20
>sinuses are fucked
>allergies out the wazoo

why would I want to inflict my shit genes on someone else?

I know that feel bro

$100k a year is literally nothing here in New York city.
Landlords might not even give you an apartment if you make that little (even in Brooklyn or Queens)

Who is this qt in the op?

I gave it up awhile ago. All I do is work and then come home to work out and on some nights get completely shit-faced drunk off my ass on bourbon. I've grown comfortable with it.

>genes
Get some fucking exercise, eat healthy and stop sitting on your neet ass all day and you won't be a snivveling mess faggot.

>any of these a serious reason to stop your genese
if you're looking for an excuse to just kill yourself, just do it, because these excuses are terrible.

sage

fuck off and die leaf

reported

Reported for what? Making you mad?

are food allergies an excuse?

This is why I own property in NY but live outside it.

Taking advantage of that sweet liberal inflation. Dumbass lefties and their housing price controls throughout the city are making me rich.

Smart.

That does raise an interesting question, though. Why do minorities like densely populated areas so much?

Gibs I guess. I don't deal in the parts of the cities with minorities.

New York inflation is so insane though that I've seen landlords rent out STUDIO apartments for 6k monthly.

I live in Colorado and the money wired to me goes a long way here.

Can I have a white woman?

Japs won't even breed their own women, don't come asking for ours.

I am throwing a spanner in the wheel of karma. It ends with me. I will bear the sins of the fathers and bury them for good, with me.

Elaborate.

Then stop being a faggot that blows unnecessary amounts of money on your kids. Do what niggers do and pump out as many kids as you can and give them the bare minimum they need to survive. Your kids don't need (((education))) and (((health care))).

spanner:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrench

wheel of Karma:
thehindu.com/features/friday-review/religion/the-karmic-wheel/article4239678.ece

sins of the fathers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sins_of_the_Father

the cycle ends with me; I will not perpetuate it

So basically you're a weak willed faggot and your bloodline deserves to die out? Good, I guess. Maybe you could hurry that wheel or whatever along by shooting yourself in the fucking skull.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sins_of_the_Father
>Sins of the Fathers derives from Biblical references

Children are a gift from the Lord;they are a reward from him (Ps 127:3).