Hey Sup Forums i am an Australian according to the government

Hey Sup Forums i am an Australian according to the government. The leaders and globally acknowledged regulators of my country.
If you deny my Australian status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I suggest you take the time to let that sink in.

at least you're not a shit skin, chinks aren't that bad

And a Ching Chong nip nong to you, young man.

Go back to your god forsaken chink country and hang yourself.

sup auschink
I don't mind you being here at all. The ones that don't even bother speaking English can get the fuck out though

what happened to going back to China to be with your relatives?

no

Fuck you cunt, they're worse. You people need to ignore your trifling abo problem and purge these fucking magpies with lead and steel and fire before you're overrun.

It got postponed because my grandparents can't keep me for 6 months. So new arrangements has to be made. They're considering renting an apartment for me to live alone

your eyes are so tiny

this. fuck chinks.
>t. lived near spadina for the majority of my childhood

They hate abos, have a high IQ, hate the other blacks and muzzies, learn and speak English and assimilate to our culture, whats bad about them?

fuck off rich chigga

I wonder who's behind these two posts.

Asians ?

auschink is a bot.

chiners, koreans and japs only

it will be revoked in the great awakening

Rent your own apartment with your own job NEET. Its Asian not Bsian.

Only problem Ive ever had with a chink is that he gave my fish n chips to the wrong guy and all I got was his small chips, chink denied I paid for fish n chips, was my last $20.

>>went back week later ninja rocked his windows.

Been robbed by a group of abos for packet of smokes.

Robbed by Pakistani men when I was 11 in UK

jumped by a group of lebbos for standing up to them when they called my GF (at the time) a slut while out in Sydney for dinner.

Lived in Africa for a year, had blacks going through my trash, climbing on my roof trying to break in. Tried to rob me outside a pub but maced their yellow eyes.

fucking hate junkies, no explanation needed.

Chinks aint bad at all. They generally look after their houses, work hard and are are family oriented

asians are the future of Australia

plus qt girls who fuck white guys

I'd rather have close ties to China than AMerica to be honest.

>and assimilate to our culture
until they decide that you're going to have to assimilate into their culture. And their culture is pretty fucking shit, or they would've stayed in China. They don't give a shit about each other, why the hell should they give the slightest fuck about you?

based Walkie

the absolute state of bogans

SINK
THE
CHINKS
YOU ARE NOT AUSTRALIAN

Kekistani genocide when?

Australia is a fucking dump left after six months being there. went to tasmania too. was pretty comfy desu

Chiners gonna chine

kys

Imagine having a ego as big as these cunts. What makes you fuckheads think you can speak for Australia?

Get a room you poofta's.

Australian isn't even a real nation, so who even cares honestly.

This.
Canada has to fight back soon too.

Based Asian migrants amirite! Just as long as they bring some of their sisters with them, oh god im so lonely

You're pathetic, Australia. There's nothing superior or magical about Asian immigrants, they're the same bullshit as the others except better at white collar work.

I'm surprised anyone gives a shit either way. Do you enjoy being there or do you wish you could be around other chinks?

croats gonna croa

>Australia
>2nd highest HDI in the world (0.939)
>GDP of $51,593 per capita, 9th in the world
Not a country?

kys.

Can we implement an r9k style bot to auto-ban people who post the same threads over and over?

>you need to agree with everything the government says or you deny its sovereignty
typical chink

>ywn go for beers at Fed Square with auschink

Dethrone Merkel if you're so based then

lemme guess, you wanna change Australia to be more chinkfriendly so more chinks will come until there are no more Australians right?

How much baby formula do you have stashed away?

The problem isn't Merkel but the lack of other figureheads since she systematically killed them off or they somehow managed to commit political suicide (probably with some behind the scenes help from her in the case of some).
Merkel literally cleansed every potential political rival like Stalin man, just a bit less bloody.

"We say 'chunder' instead of saying 'puke."
--everything that makes Australia an independent country.

I'm 100% fine with the Chinese coming here

The women only want to marry white men, they find Chinese men disgusting.

While the Chinese men come here, spend money and study. They either end up going back to China or they waste their entire lives here never marrying or having children.

The few white women who would date a Asian, want a Japanese guy.... maybe a Korean but never a Chinese.

But how will you react man? Come on you're there you can do anything

Whatever, chinky. Feel better?

By voting the AfD and closing in on redpilling 20 normies.
Currently working on a nice christian girl I'd probably be fucking if I wouldn't have a gf, she recently complained that I "made her racist."
Facts can be cruel.

Australia is even more cucked than i thought.Get it together you kangaroo niggers

>There's nothing superior or magical about Asian immigrants
No not when you define the middle east as Asia.