Official Laught at CNN Thread

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*inhales deeply*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/08/time-warner-merger-cnn-tmz-selloff-targets-att-1202140037/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TMZ actually reports news. Granted they are sleazy and some of their news is relatively worthless but ar least it gives me a good chuckle.

CNN on the other hand....

Good, CNN, Youtube, they all need to tank into bankruptcy.

Here is a leaked photo of CNN's new purchaser.

Crowdsource funds to buy CNN and turn it into /ournetwork/?

yep. seig heil

I could get behind that

We should buy it and make it even more liberal and crazy, so the right wing has a reactionary red wave in 2020.

Link, and who is gonna buy CNN anyways, when even their own liberal "demographics" makes fun of them.

deadline.com/2017/08/time-warner-merger-cnn-tmz-selloff-targets-att-1202140037/

KEK

I go out of my way to change the channel of any tv at the gym that is on CNN when I'm there. No one seems to ever give a shit when I do it.

I remain convinced that CNN gets any ratings that it does from both gyms, hospital waiting rooms, and airports.

>Sup Forums buys CNN
somewhere this timeline exists

Peter Thiel, Notch and others should get together and buy them, then force them to become a right-leaning mouthpiece

That would be epin

lmao

>asking for link when its a screenshot of drudgereport
>not just going to drudgereport
Brainlets, when will they learn

I'll buy CNN because I can afford it!! Anyone have change for a dollar?

i'll brush up on my writing skills and get one of those word-of-the-day calendars to expand my vocabulary
will have my resume ready by next week

>checked
CNN pays the Port Authority of NYC 1.3m/year to play CNN in JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark airports

revenge: a dish best served with cold hard cash

Funny part is he probably could if he got a anonymous donation that was just enough to buy them...

i think i have a penny i can spare. a penny might be too much money for cnn though, i don't know

We could set this up if we do it right honestly...
We would need to create a system that wont allow whomever the money goes to to run off with it.

What's up with fags being unironically right wing here? Right and left aren't extreme enough for Sup Forums stop being gay for *them

>CBS interested in buying CNN

Not surprising considered CBS is THE MOST kike controlled news network

>implying CNN doesn't give you a good chuckle

Someone on the conservative side could talk with AT&T before they sell and just buy them straight away.
But I don't think that will happen. A reminder here is that the Vanguard Group will buy them all because they basically control that shit.