Lena Dunham has a point you know

Lena Dunham has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EE8sPzZsWnk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861243/Flamboyant-Republican-conservative-raped-Lena-Dunham-college-ghost-does-not-exist-new-report-claims.html
austlii.edu.au/au/cases/wa/WASCA/2001/129.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uXXQ1O0Tiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
independent.co.uk/News/uk/crime/woman-convicted-fake-rape-sex-assault-claims-15-men-jemma-beale-hounslow-a7828196.html
archive.is/u25pz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not true though.

this is demonstrably false.
youtube.com/watch?v=EE8sPzZsWnk

Says the woman who raped her sister.

The only people who believe that are women who totally would lie about getting raped.

who, besides a shill, would even take the time to make such a shitty thread?

sage

LENA SISTER FISTER DUNHAM

More like around the other way.

>What they ate for lunch
photos on instagram, sent to friends "oh my god look at what I ordered~"

>Rape
no proof, no evidence, finger pointing, no witnesses, lies to cover up their own bad mistake

Oh fuck off with this retweet bait

Aren't most rape claims proven false? Oh wait, I guess they were all true and the police are misogynistic. Men being innocent until proven guilty is wrong and misogynistic because women wouldn't lie about this. Fuck we need to uncuck ourselves pretty bad.

>Things women lie about: Being Obama's mother.

didn't she lie about how her pet got killed or something?

This, Lena Dunham should be in prison for what she done.

but SHE lied about being raped by some Republican guy who when they looked up his name, didn't even exist.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861243/Flamboyant-Republican-conservative-raped-Lena-Dunham-college-ghost-does-not-exist-new-report-claims.html

things women don't lie about: which things are true or not
checkmate misogynist

fucking shot herself in the foot with that reach

pro-tip- almost all women over the age of 25 will know of at least 1 woman they've met who's lied about rape

I really wish there was no statute of limitations on child rape/molestation.

So she didn't lie about raping her underage sister, is that what she meant?

Always amazes me that people can believe that 25% of guys are rapists but 0% of women are liars.

You go sister fister!

What sort of legal and economic power over a man does lying about what you had for lunch grant you?

and why the fuck would you lie about what you had for lunch if you're not a total compulsive liar

this bitch has got everything back to front, no wonder she's a feminist

What if they had rape for lunch?

Lena Dunham is a useless cunt.

Except if the rape is one of Clinton's victims.

really facilitates the synapses

>Lena Dunham has a point you know
In the news this week. Colombia Uni just apologized to the guy who was accused of rape by Mattress lady.

Women lie about everything. Everyone lies about everything.

I know of two instances in my personal life where women lied about being raped. They admitted it a few months afterwards. One lied because she cheated on her boyfriend. The other lied because she wanted to see how her boyfriend would react and expected his reaction to prove that he loves her.

I know of 2 who've lied about rape, neither got believed by the cops, but neither did they get punished either.

So if you're a fucked up bitch with no honour or morals who wants to spite a man or get attention, it's worth a shot, when there's literally no downside to it thanks to the law being reluctant to ever punish them for some reason.

good kek

This is rich coming from the old sister fister herself.

No, she doesn't. My sister lied about being raped because her baby turned out black....no joke.

That's a big shift!

Women like Juanita Broaddrick?

A false accusation and she not only goes free, she isn't even named. Justice.

So she didn't lie about raping her sister? She really did it?

That bitch is completely unhinged, just thinking about her puts me in a bad mood.

Twenty-five years after accusing an innocent man of rape, Tawana Brawley is finally paying for her lies.

Last week, 10 checks totaling $3,764.61 were delivered to ex-prosecutor Steven Pagones — the first payments Brawley has made since a court determined in 1998 that she defamed him with her vicious hoax.

A Virginia court this year ordered the money garnisheed from six months of Brawley’s wages as a nurse there.

She still owes Pagones $431,000 in damages. And she remains defiantly unapologetic.

She's a fucking retard.

>from Girls

She isn't right, my sister lied about it because her kid came out black.

She is lying right there. I have witnessed rapegret first hand. 2 years after they had sex the bitch tried to cry rape to her current BF

man this one crazy chick I was bangin said I raped her after I busted her stealing my fucking prescription kolonopins.
Women say the darndest things. -Bill Cosby

Regret is not rape, also not like she would know

She has nice puffy nipples and nicely-shaped breasts and nice hips. She should lose weight.

Jesus christ thats disgusting.

if a man wrongly goes to prison for rape, and serves the sentence, then is found to be innocent, does that mean he's entitled to a free rape pass?

>She has nice puffy nipples and nicely-shaped breasts and nice hips. She should lose weight.
Sad attempt at humor

>File: Capt
fuck off, kike.

It is both gross and weirdly hypnotizing. Like, I don't understand the fact that multiple people involved in this allowed it to happen.

Lawfag here. In my home state, sex assault laws were significantly amended back in the 80's. For the first time, the law introduced a concept that a woman could withdraw consent during sexual intercourse, and the man was then committing the offence of rape if he continued. One of the first convictions went on appeal, and our Court of Appeal ruled that if a woman withdrew consent during intercourse, the man had 30 seconds to withdraw, and at law, was raping the woman if he continued penetration after 30 seconds. The guy in this case went over the 30 seconds, his conviction stood, and he was ordered to continue serving his jail sentence. Many years later, after he did his jail, the woman came out and admitted she had made the whole story up.
austlii.edu.au/au/cases/wa/WASCA/2001/129.html
Lena Dunham, go fuck yourself.

If she were skinny, the tits would fit her body, now they're just sad. And the hips are thicc

You know for a fat jew it's ironic her name is short for 'finished with the pork products'

Things women do lie about: Everything
Things women don't lie about:

I wouldnt be surprised if 50% of rape allegations are false, and 80%+ of allegations towards white guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXXQ1O0Tiuw

them triple trips though

Hilary is looking rough.

I had a 19 yr old girl I fucked accuse me of rape when her bf found out she cheated. That's right she tried to ruin my life and claim rape instead of getting caught cheating. The officer believed me after I immediately invited him in and describe whole incident in great detail. He then went back to her and she confessed she made it up. Pure. Fucking. Evil.

Except when its related to earning money or putting a ceritan target down for personal or other reasons (Trump rape accusations).

>fvala monkey
Who the fuck even watches that show?

sure, cause it hasn't been proven countless times that a woman has lied about rape

Paglia also rebuked Hillary.

anything happen to her, I'm guessing not.

If they're trying to ruin your life like t hat it should be close to attempted murder charge

Quite crazy that there are people in the world that think left is natural

>mfw Sam Hyde turns Lena Dunham into paste
>(In a self defense situation)

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

whenever a woman speaks, she is lying

Lawfag here again. I did a trial a few years back - client charged with raping a girl. This girl had pleaded guilty to a charge of making a false allegation of rape a few years earlier about another man. Trial Judge ruled I was not allowed to bring this up in the trial, Client convicted, sentenced to imprisonment. Court of Appeal fortunately ruled in my favour, retrial ordered, charge dropped. Poor client did 6 months in prison in the meantime.

I've only ever known one person who had sex then claimed they were sexually assaulted, and it was a male.

>raped her own sister
>thinks she has moral authority

Fucking crucify this hooknosed rat.

>Women don't lie about rape

Nope. She is free to ruin someone else's life. It was a real redpill though. Stone fucking cold lies that will ruin a life. I woke up and toke off my rose colored goggles of humanity

To add one more thing. If this happens to you and believe me it could, I'm just a an autistic pc gamer, give EVERY detail you can remember. If the truth is on your side the officer will easily be able to tell the fake story from the true one.

KEEP ALL YOUR TEXTS AND NUDES.
ALSO RECORD SHIT IF YOU CAN.

>People are upset that the sequel showed that he was racist
>Even though nothing in the original really suggested he wasn't
>Somehow, they fail to see the virtue in the fact that he still felt the duty to do the right thing despite his prejudices

>says the cunt that molested her sister
Didn't this disgusting pig say she was moving to Vancouver after the election?

She's lying, fancy that.

>things women dont lie about: rape

yeah, but no, in that they DO lie about that

but thanks anyway

men are going to need to wear permanent Go-Pro's pretty soon

Just murder her. Felons can have their rights restored, but sex offenders are stuck with the label for life.

>1 post by this ID

Also a fucking waste

Did she lie about it? No? I guess she has a point then

Said the child molester

Saw the video, that bitch was the aggressive one and she tried to ruin this poos life for no fucking reason.

When will female privilege receive the much needed beat down it deserves?

independent.co.uk/News/uk/crime/woman-convicted-fake-rape-sex-assault-claims-15-men-jemma-beale-hounslow-a7828196.html

Lena Dunham literally lied about an Oberlin young Republican raping her.

Checked. >unarchived clickbaiters.
archive.is/u25pz

Do you have a job or is this it?

She just wishes someone would rape her

>depending on a woman to tell you how a woman lies
ok

Fact: False rape allegations come about every single day because women enjoy tearing men down.

If they stay silent how do they know it's 90%¿. Women's mags just pull these numbers from their arse.

Why should I trust you when you can't even keep your story straight about what you ate for fucking lunch?