Ameridumbs

>the USA will become a sub 100 IQ nation in your lifetime

Post >yfw

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/12/how-do-american-students-compare-to-their-international-peers/509834/

This might be true but if they annexed Canada it wouldn't make a fucking difference

>yfw Cuckada will be

How so we have top IQ immigrants

The world has moved on.

We only need like 12 more niggers and we're there!

America gets dumber because of non-whites

Canada gets smarter because of non-whites

How does that make you feel?

>Ameributthurt shartposts itt

LOL. rekt.

Don't forget to settle your differences! We need a team effort!

Not true! Non-whites degenerate everything they come in contact with!

--- ----

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Why is the Mexican dressed as a Mountie ?

>n-not true! Non-whites degenerate everything they come in contact with!

Your nation is getting chinked. I'm happy your IQ is increasing.

>the USA will become a sub 100 IQ nation in your lifetime

You fucking idiot, our Trudeau fag government is letting in 300 sub 67 IQ Haitians a day. How do you thing that will influence our overall intelligence as a nation?

Kill yourself.

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen, user. I just castrated myself and donated $20 to the SPLC out of pure spite.

It makes me feel like us Loyalists were smart enough to make a good immigration system, but dumb Yankees weren't. They just wanted agricultural slaves, as usual.

non-whites plz go.

this is the cringiest, most reddit, thing i've ever had the misfortune to on encounter on the internet

Autumn is coming if you keep thinking like this leaf. We're great chums and always will be. You're always just going to be that bleeding heart nutty outdoorsy friend who's fun at parties.

Your country will always be less economically, politically, and socially relevant than the United States. Always.

It already is. That happened in 2010. The average American IQ is 99, though the white average is 103.

>Migel Rodrieguez, proud Home Depot janitor:

> El otoño vendrá si sigues pensando como esta hoja. Somos grandes amigas y siempre lo seremos. Siempre vas a ser ese corazón desangrado amigo al aire libre de nuez que es divertido en las fiestas.
> Su país siempre será menos económico, político y socialmente relevante que los Estados Unidos. Siempre.

>implying canadians are so much smarter
canadian normies are even more oblivious then american normies

we have the dumbest fucking normies. i don't even want to hear any more america hate. just stop

>America will brown in your lifetime
>America will have sub 100 IQ in your lifetime

Gee, I wonder why that could be.