Why do Russians try so hard to die? Are things really that bad, Ivan...

Why do Russians try so hard to die? Are things really that bad, Ivan? Every video I see out of Russia is some crazy death-wish tier bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5wOiYjN2_gA
youtube.com/watch?v=VK_sgbeWlRw
youtu.be/-tuTUSOgXK8
youtu.be/MZR0vIFEu40
youtube.com/watch?v=2A_h2AjJaMw
youtu.be/NByuudJpd1g
youtu.be/zuqs99snfnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guy is based

What if you're afraid of heights?

Post webm

I've always been curious whether there is any video of stunts gone wrong

It gets cunts wet.

Looks like a nihilistic Dostoyevski-like character developed an appreciation for the transcendent superhuman qualities of European culture and is trying to imitate it in a way that is natural to him.

risk taking is a superior trait. struggle for greatness!

Search "skywalking fail" "parkour fail" etc.
youtu.be/5wOiYjN2_gA

This triggers me severely my palms are all sweaty

How the fuck do you get out

The intellectual autist. How high are you? Holy shit. Spergtastic post m8.

Russians just have balls user, you wouldnt understand

It's a superior trait when there is a reward involved. The only reward here is a stain on the asphalt.

I will watch children getting beheaded but I'm literally too scared to watch this

Don't you guys feel uneasy by these photos? Like, it seems you're about to fall with these Darwin Award winning specimens.

youtube.com/watch?v=VK_sgbeWlRw

this makes my palms sweaty, fucking no-fear-ivans

I'm feeling queasy

you pull yourself up fatty

watch this 1 if you're ready to throw up

Lots of one arm pullups.

This. All these numbskulls are getting is either an adrenaline high or a face to the concrete.

A lot of the videos are just dudes jumping off 12 story buildings into a giant pile of snow, which isn't all that impressive. They just know from experience the snow will compact their landing.

However, 9/10 these guys are drunk as shit and have nothing to do

>implying russians arent part of europen culture

Dostoyevsky alone was required reading for every educated european.
Russians and German and French royaly interfucked like no tommorow

Until the kike revolution russia was another european country and part of the club so to speak

I bet he ends up on /r/watchpeopledie sooner or later.

they abuse fish eye lens a lot, but some of these climbing videos are legit terrifying, like climbing the top of a crane on a 30 story unfinished chinese-made building with no harnesses then hanging off the edge

Holy shit, it's literally fucking nothing.

It's these faggot baby jumps where they slightly slip up yet still make the jumps.

Fucking hang yourself for wasting my time like that

if you're strong enough to know you can safely hang there and come back up the fear fades away

They have balls?

>2:21
>"it was just a prank bro"

At 2:00 that retard is putting a bit too much trust on that rusty iron bar, no way to know if the welds on it's ends are any good after so long time outdoors.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

that's gotta be staged, or old mate just pushed his friend to his death lmao

youtu.be/-tuTUSOgXK8

vomit warning, are Ivans born without the trait that makes you afraid of heights?

>are Ivans born without the trait that makes you afraid
yes

Most every Russian who wasn't a strong risk taker type was killed and so their genetic pool is now filled with people like this. I honestly believe that. Similarly, every Japanese person who was a risk taker was killed which is why they have such a bizarre and toned down society today.

youtu.be/MZR0vIFEu40

even if i had perfect balance, the wind up there must be intense, fuck this shit

>This triggers me severely my palms are all sweaty

Knees weak, arms are heavy

youtube.com/watch?v=2A_h2AjJaMw

It actually makes sense to some degree.
>throw all your young men into the front lines of the biggest war in human history
>shoot all cowards
>all cowards die, lots of non cowards die, but some live
>?????
>everyone left is fucking insane

that is an interesting thought, kind of like how america is full of numale pussies because all the real men died in the wars, yes?

anyone else getting tickly feet?

I realize you're just making a dig at america here, but lots of it isn't full of numale pussies - and those parts of america are where 90% of our modern military recruitment comes from.

That's because you're a pussy

Brazil goes hard.

>dying adds to reproductive success

it's there to keep you on your toes, if theres a pole here there could be one anywhere, never take your eyes off the road paco

Did you watch it through u imbecile?
People literally falling to their deaths.

Isn't that the most dangerous job in developed world?

From what I have read tower climbers often freeclimb even if it's against the regulations because they are literally slaved by their contractors and the schedules are too tight.

also I expected someone to crash into this and die in the webm, im disappointed

Risk-taking behavior is associated with virility and high testosterone. Read some of the comments on those videos and you'll see.

The book "r/K Selection and Politics" posits that the Hippies were... they way they were because they were the offspring of the men who AVOIDED the War. If you time their rise, it corresponds more to those parents than the returning soldiers.

What do you think the most dangerous job in the undeveloped world would be? Civilian jobs only no child-soldiers

As they don't show aftermath, this is comfy to watch.

Exactly, the only people who survived (largely) were people capable of dealing with the extreme. I've known a few Russians and they are fucking crazy, every one of them. Fun though. They also lie like nothing else, I imagine that is related too. Scrappers and survivors with no time for morality.

Cleaning sewers in India.

Not enough time for this to occur.
They are confident and probably buzzed. So long as nothing out of the ordinary happens they aren't in any real danger.

Psychopaths literally lack the brain part that inhibits this kinds of behaviour.

White Farmer in South Africa

russians are snow niggers

Can you please provide something Scientific back that up?
Risk-taking, these guys aren't actually taking any risks since they are accustomed to this. If an American out of the blue did this, he'd be a risk taker. Dangereous =/ risk taking, it could just be stupidity. Jumping off a building to your death is risky, but it doesn't make women wet, it makes them pity you.

Meant for

It's cold, dark, the food tastes like shit, and the women age like milk

I'd jump off a building too

>sewers in India

They're called "streets".

>So long as nothing out of the ordinary happens
I don't know about you but I've made it my entire life without dangling from the roof of a building. That shit isn't normal and isn't safe.

However much these fucks get paid its not nearly enough

So this is their equivalent of a metro?

This is what you need to do to overcome the fear.

youtu.be/NByuudJpd1g

Oh shit! Kek

That's Mustang Wanted and I'm pretty sure the guy's Ukranian.

Why do you mention reddit here?
Are you trying to show off to your other reddard friends?

Nah bro thats just an indian hot tub

sinto um leve gelo nas bolas
hahaah

my palms are spaghetti

get on China's level, bro.

Americans used to be exactly this way from the 20s to the 50s. It made this country great. A society needs this level of insanity to prosper.
These crazy ass Russians are the last hope of western civilization.

Artifacts dumbass

How do you even get a permit to build that house?

...They built the road around the house, user

Even more retarded.

>china
>permits
lol

Sup Forums doesn't have a board dedicated to retards getting themselves killed so in that regard plebbit is superior

>permit

>china
>human
remind me again why you guys haven't nuked them yet?

youtu.be/zuqs99snfnY

Very much so, user.

I mostly liked my time in Russia, but there's a streak of fatalism in them that reminded me of 3rd Worlders at times. It usually didn't make much difference, but sometimes the attitude bothered me.

Insane risk takers have helped civilization along. They were necessary for communities to thrive. If the insane guy swam out to sea and was eaten by a shark it meant that people avoided that part of the coast hence saving lives in the long run. You could call them danger bait. Its all part of the survival of the species. Every community needed one of these nutters to test mad shit out.

>Why do Russians try so hard to die?
uhhh they live in Russia.
I would too if I lived in such a shit hole.

>Willingly overcoming the fear of heights.
>not realizing that fear is for your benefit, not detriment.

Kind of exactly like what the Irish have been used for historically. Doing shit nobody else would do.

Russians unironically live better than us.

Insightful and true. I'd never fly in a rocket shit unless space travel was a normal thing, but we need people brave enough to test shit out like that.

>Russians were the first men in space.

Makes you fucking wonder.

Oh look, it's another 1st world neet that's never been anywhere and hasn't seen shit and bases his knowledge on internet memes.

Exactly, thank us for the progress of cilvization.

ship* not shit

lol. how retarded are you?

Well, unless I'm being baited into giving up useful profiling data, I'm half Russian and have lived in Russia. American cities are full of nogs and spics and living in the rural parts is lame.