Sorry you had to find out like this Sup Forums

Sorry you had to find out like this Sup Forums but it is ok, your Civilisation may almost be at it's end. and we have had to changed how our new generation look to better care for you. but we will be Together soon.

project blue beam, fake alien, some gmo monster cooked up in a lab. an attempt to form a one world government in the name of defending humanity.

or more likely a larper

either way, yawn

Kushner wouldn't be a gray, he'd be a reptilian. Though not your typical murdering child fucking reptilian. He defected and is working with the Galactic Federation of Light along with Trump and Putin to free planet Earth from prison status. You heard it here first ;)

Is that THE alien pic everyone was freaking out about? looks fake desu

No it was completely different and even more fake looking.

Reddit:

The

Spacing

There was no alien, it was a fucking larp.

Quick! Save it before it gets deleted!

>sorry you had to find out about this fabricated event and evidence Sup Forums, I guess I will tell you what to do next since you're so gullible

Shills truly are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intellect. Laughable.

oooooooohhhh fuggg

you do not change do you? last time I was here I tried to fabricate a credible story to talk toy you all. I wanted it to be in a place where humans could talk freely. you called me "Space Nigger" then proceeded to prattle on about that individual who had said it.

rare

>tfw all the falseflagging and shilling turned a real situation into a meme
haha this place isn't infiltrated :)

this ones not terrible

Dis are now AYY LMAO thread

Hey Mr. Alien

BRING IT ON

Does he even lift? Traps looks acceptable, but the rest? You need to eat REAL FOOD motherfucker. 9 meals a day. Eat big to get big. C'MOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Ayy

They're trying to keep you from organizing against YouTube for deleting your favorite videos.

The best way too bring people together is a common enemy. For the longest time the enemy has been communists. But to bring a world order and conquer the stars we need an external enemy.

is it not curious that you resort to games and jokes to make yourself feel safe? even I had to just to get any of you here. and you say that when we would fined you we would kill you all for being a threat. you are no threat. the idea that you would be aggressive compered to other life is silly. only predators gain intelligence. and only those who can work with others gains civilisation as your early competitors can attest. we are here because you are about to face extinction at your own hands like most life we have found. we wish to avoid this and believe that if you commit it we have authority to take over from you. you have free will like all life and wish for you to rule yourself as you better know how to care for yourself. but we will not see life end for reason. until that day we will respect your fee will as we have dose since your start down this road.

Many thanks space-stranger.

be careful. try to standardise your governing types or miss communication will happen. conflict will be a thing for the foreseeable future until you supersede yourself. so identify governing types and ideology's that cause conflict and minimise there influence.

By what means?

Why are you posting on Sup Forums if you're an alien

This one actually is the real one.

in the three questions you have asked all have the same end humans know what is best for humans. as I would not expect a human to know how to govern or better us. they would base what is best by the way there race lives. and it would not work for us for they will make a human system for humans and impose it on us. the reverse is true/ you may not know it but when it comes to humans, humans know best.
the same go's for your progression we do not know what way is best or the way you want to supersede your race.

Remember to REPORT, HIDE and IGNORE autistic threads like this.
You're reports are highly crucial for cleaning this shit from Sup Forums

the term jars me but put short it has to be put somewhere. and even then I am only putting it here for my personal amusement it can take very long to get here. you spend most of your time doing nothing in confined, but not small place as you can change it to your will. it has everything you need but nothing you would want. and playing with you is no harm because you would not believe me. even if you where to see me you would not talk openly. and even if you did they will not believe you. and you will be shunned. not that you would remember seeing me.

Space nigger

cant you guys just give us disclosure already? our leaders are clearly leading the helpless masses astray

Is the Ancient Aliens theory close to correct or bullshit?

do it for her
tell everyone who she is

>same go's for your progression we do not know what way is best or the way you want to supersede your race

can you guys just abduct the pedos for us? we can handle it from there.

Aliens don't exist. The size of the universe does not increase the likelihood of life on other planets, statistically. That's because we don't have a way of quantifying the probability of life. It very well could be, and probably is, the case that life happened once and only once.

So you're saying that we can be saved by being analprobed and prostate-milked by Æliens from another planet...

Checked. Do it spacecoons

G-Goyim... No...

The depressing part about this is, that when they get their Marxist utopia, they are often made to be the first stretched against the wall by the new ruling class.

Cletus and Jamal are going to knock on their door and commandeer their house and help themselves to their food...then execute them for not being loyal enough