AJ's doing everything he can to fight the so called "shadow government" and expose the coup being excited right now by...

AJ's doing everything he can to fight the so called "shadow government" and expose the coup being excited right now by major players such as McMaster, Mattis, and others. He's being censored into non existence on kike tube and even mentions things like "if they take me out" more frequently. AJ is a true patriot and we need more people like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
youtu.be/Oczqtf6X2eE
youtu.be/3C-KHt9vi5k
youtu.be/FDYy_LF4iE4
youtu.be/b_xDoU8Kxkw
youtu.be/rpmX-VWXUC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAINFORCE

>True patriot
>THE NAZIS OWN THE FED
>IT"S EVERYONE BUT THE JEWS

>If they take me out
They won't he's 100% Kosher and Jew owned. Will Cooper called him out almost 2 decades ago for being a shill.

This, I stopped listening to him years and years ago because of his constant avoidance of the Jewish Question and constantly referencing Hitler and shit. I got sick of it.
IIRC he said the Arabs own Hollywood/the media. Fuck him.

I un-ironically

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

>le you are illegitimate a priori unless you sperg out 1488 irl meme

Fucking hell you spastic are truly beyond help.

Its like you dont even hide the fact youre deep on the spectrum

>not wanting to be misled makes you autistic
Ok then.

All the Right Side talkers need to dump utube and go to Vimeo. Fuck utube. Millions upon millions of people would leave utube. Hurt them where it hurts like the Marxist do to us.

Oh yeah those jewish owners of infowars who keep him well supplied with advertising dollars and access to the mainstream.... He is literally supported by nothing but product sales, and has independantly grown despite everyone in the mainstream media constantly going after him. did you not see John Oliver attacking his revenue stream?
You can watch 20+ years of his career on youtube, he is more open than any other media personality by a long shot.
Not only do you cheapen his accomplishments by saying he is a puppet, but honestly its obvious that calling him a jewish agent is meant to discredit him amongst his most ardent fans, as the accusation wouldnt bother normies.
Finally, and the most obvious point that a cryptojew like yourself hopes we dont think about, is that the jewish overlords are hoping and praying everyday that he comes out full 1488, because as soon as he does they will have all the evidence they need to shut his ass down.

Cooper said the center of the power we are fighting is DC. He didn't "name the kike" by any stretch as far as I know. If Jones is a limited hangout, he's not very limited.

Alex Jones is an entertainer. I doubt he believes anything he says.

Suckers.

>he doesn't realize WW2 was a cabal/zionist war
>he doesn't realize Nazi Germany was just as semitic as the British Empire
Oh you poor fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc

Fuck off. Alex Jones is nothing but an alarmist, buzzfeed-tier blogger with the journalistic integrity of an ingrown pubic hair. He literally pauses his show every 15 minutes so he can plug his bullshit supplements. Anyone who gets news from Jones is no better than leftist cucks watching John Oliver.

i took brain force and now when i close my eyes i see like equations and shit. i can't sleep either, but not from the brain force, it's this massive erection from the super male vitality. i've been ejaculating for three hours and the sheets are covered with literally a gallon of ejaculate. also i now understand fractions and can do algebra in my head while ejaculating. but the worst part is that my skelaton is so dense now from the bone broth that i've gained 300 pounds in skelatal mass alone, it's too much.

Fuck off you butthurt fag

Anyways this is a shill spawned character assasination thread.

You should really watch a few shows before forming an opinion, or else don't spout your opinion at all. You can't take some shill on 4chans word for anything. Or maybe I'm the shill, you just don't know till you watch the show.

try a little harder faggot
>the Nazis are trying to destroy the European people
>America is owned by isralies
oops, flip back to
>I, Alex Jones, am a jew
he's a gatekeeper. while funny, he does not believe in truth.

You are an unalloyed faggot

He's great, what's the problem?

He wants McMaster gone because he is antijew. The guy sells fucking soy pills and plant juice he is the definition of a jew.

shut the fuck up already

>"I am jewish" - Alex Jones
Watch this video, nigger

globalist = Jew you fucking moron, and there are multiple factions of Jews. No group is a monolith know your enemy.

They Jewish elite and intellectuals are embedded far to deeply, you will never get traction if you name them directly.

Most people will stop listening to you and shut you off if you name the fucking Jew, and then they will come for you.

Don't fight harder fight smarter.

Why would I ever watch another episode? It's literally 4 hours of screaming and unsubstantiated fluff, peppered with supplement pitches. He is a snake oil salesman for the new millennium.

Who knows? Maybe his Super Male Vitality turns frogs gay.

I've been listening to Alex for damn near 10 years now. I can honestly say I feel like I owe him for what he's taught me.

AG Lynch caught

McMASTER IS /OURGUY/

Ezra Cohen-Watnik is a mossad pro israel kike.

This is the reason they dont like McMaster.

he hates Israel. Fuck the jews man subvertive kikes.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
PLEASE SHARE THE IMAGE. SPREAD THE WORD. MCMASTER IS FIRING PRO ISRAEL ZIONIST KIKES

Elizabeth Carlisle =AG Lynch

So he taught you how to fear Y2K and buy fake supplements?

wow someone watched jon oliver

If the Jews are as powerful as you think then your would have to actually admire his ability to navigate the "system" and still get at least some of his message out. As with politicians, we know that it's nearly impossible for them to delivery 100% of what they claim to fight for. Like it or not, Alex Jones isn't a stormfag and a lot of us appreciate what he does.

I find Infowars unwatchable because of ads and Alex interrupting, but the constant attacks on him speak to him not being controlled opposition.
They do better journalism than MSM and fight the deep state.

As soon as you become woke you may never look at a frog the same way.

Yeah buy people don't take you seriously when you start ranting about the 5th dimensional demon vampires instead, or start peddling your super male vitality.
The job of Alex Jones is to discredit people who question (((Globalism))).

I started watching in 08 when he was going off on Bilderberg and how international banks were crashing the markets intentionally and Obama was threatening martial law if the tax payers didn't bail them out. I didn't know shit about any of it until I heard Alex explain it.

He's good for the newfags the can't handle the REDPILL yet.

Alex Literally says that the Nazi's were Jews.

>The job of Alex Jones is to discredit people who question (((Globalism))).
Then he's doing a terrible job and at this point he's hardly the representative of anti-globalism.

Refer to this

Oh and super male vitality is pretty awesome. Just saying.

>when will you niggers learn?
This is a shill thread trying to foment dissent against RealTalkers from the Right. Exit thread immediately.

>he doesn't fall for the bait and discredit himself to all new viewers as (((designed))), so I don't like him!
you fucks will never learn. publically displaying the Jewish question is literally putting a bullseye on your head.

This altruism is the very same reason Hitler lost: he fell for the same juden tricks.

No he says it's the Chinese who owns hollywood

What are steinfags?

>he thinks the Nazis were never subverted
even Hitler realized how bad it had gotten, only a tad bit too late unfortunately.

He's going to be on Coast to Coast AM August 9th talking about the techno-matrix

Not really. Alex has been doing this shit for what like 20 years now? No one started taking him seriously until recently. Alt-light faggots like Sargon do a better job at attracting normies and starting them on the redpill process. It starts with hating the SJWs and commies then they realize where they came from, and eventually they learn the truth. They have likely encountered an SJW in the real world and seen the bullshit they cause, I doubt any of them have seen a multidimensional vampire before.

>No one started taking him seriously until recently
It freaked me out when Alex was suddenly MSM. I gave up paying attention to him years ago because I figured he was crazy and it was making me crazy and the world seemed normal, then all the sudden there he is again being all right about everything and the world is going crazy.
>Well fuck

Hey look, someone who actually wants to say that this guy is decent, since he has furthered the truth a lot more than many people on this board have.

Anyone who says he is Bill Hicks, prove it (you can't). Anyone who says he sells snake oil, sorry, but if you look at the ingredients of the supplements he sells, they are the same ingredients that are sold worldwide in many countries that utilize nutraceuticals. Just more shill word of mouth that people stupidly accept as truth. Sad.

Pray for Alex Jones, this guy has been 10 steps ahead of the media since he started and helped get Trump rolling among many patriots. Pray for Trump.

He is an ally and you anti-infowars niggers are stupid to dismiss his effort to make this country great again.

he has acknowledged the jewish question many times over the past three years
do you listen every day? how can you say he hasn't spoken about it?

Yeah he went off on the amount of Israelis in congress a few times.

Sure some of the stuff Alex says is true, a broken clock is right twice a day. The problem is he spouts a bunch of bullshit at the same time. So he actually discredits the truth he does speak. The's the definition of controlled opposition. Gay frogs, Multidimensional demon vampires, and globalists importing migrants to destroy western civilization is all treated as equally valid truths.

But they're all true

>antisemitism is just an excuse for not being successful
t. kike shill jones, as soon as yesterday

Yeah no shit. He may be a water filter salesman but at least he's doing something. If everybody had a channel and blasted shit they'd never pull this kike nonsense. We have the numbers, faggots. All you neets need to start laying the groundwork so normies can blend in without censorship or employment threats. Come on you fucking lazy bitches.

But sometimes it is.

>McMaster, Mattis
alex jones is a zionish shill

TRUMP SUPPORTS McMaster

McMaster is ANTI ISRAEL

I SUPPORT McMaster

soulless bot nigger detected

sorry user not you,
great post

Hey, Jews

How does it feel to have a President that doesn't kiss Israels ass.

AMERICA FIRST

ISRAEL NEVER.

AJ is a nut case.

Alex Jones literally said China runs Hollywood the other day. That's all you need to know.

There is no fucking way he will ever have any effect on the "shadow government" in any shape or form

youtu.be/Oczqtf6X2eE

Sad as it is because I love Alex Jones

youtu.be/3C-KHt9vi5k

>when you president, that you shilled for +1 year, is so shit you scream deep state/shadow goverment.

He said Muslims run the FED

It's really sad because Alex was one of the first people to point me towards things like false flags etc around 2002 and put me in the right direction. Once you're at cruising altitude, you can see how much he dances around elephants in the room.

That's his job, I think his hands are tied, but without him you would have never known about the Jew eventually.

I agree and I don't bully him too much for it. Same thing with Cooper. But when I hear someone with as much historical knowledge as Alex say China runs Hollywood and the Saudis run the Fed, it's like comedy.

yeah it's pretty fucking bad.

Just substitute Globalist for Kike and youll be fine.

uh yeah... regarding that...

Yeah, he didnt let netanyahu come with him. That's a big deal.

Alex is an apologist that defends Trumps every fucking move and makes as much fake news as anyone else by twisting stories to fit the rights narative.

Fuck Off with ScreenfoWars and dial the Godking of the radiowaves Michael Savage.

Michael is a right leaning independent who supported Trump before Alex made any decisions.

Michael Is a frequent critic of Trump and unlike Alex is a supporter not a worshipper.

He understands that we need to Fuck Off with Fox and friends postitive reinforcement every time Trump does anything, and instead use constructive criticism.

Here's the big one though, Michael Savage is an asshole 100% he bullies the shit out of everyone but in the end of the day he is right, he never sides with any one person he is unpredictable and doesn't look for excuses, if something hurts the country he hurts your ears.

Alex goons over anybody who agrees with him and that's anybody who fits his narrative.

Michael Is our best defense against the crooked Progressive Jews that Sup Forums hates so much because he himself is Jewish. He grew up poor in the Bronx in a Jewish neighborhood and dealt with all the fake jews, Chuck Schumers, Bernie sanders and Larry Kings as a young person so he can smell them a mile away and in fact most of the people he criticizes are Jewish elites.

He is only an Israel supporter for two reasons, and simple ones, Theya re our first line of defense in the middle East and he is Jewish it's tough for him not to.

He was born in 42 and grew up before he had a television so for a few years all he had was radio, which explains why he is adapted for it.

Michael has a close relationship with God and often let's his everyday life drift into the radio show, 1/3 of the shows are about philosophical debates and personal/caller stories, basically non-political stuff. Basically just an old fart who says it like it is and says what's on his mind.

samples:
youtu.be/FDYy_LF4iE4
youtu.be/b_xDoU8Kxkw
youtu.be/rpmX-VWXUC0

you just made my bone broth