Explain this to me Sup Forums

You guys idolize a strong, straight, hawkish, white male. Yet you worship a brown skinned, pacifist, kike who was also probably a faggot. pls explain.

Sup Forums is one person

Don't forget he was a male you masogynist fucktard

Because what the vessel was is irrelevant, it contained the spirit of god, who is white.

Hey it's that one guy who keeps posting pictures of Jesus from a time machine.

Jesus was white. That's why everyone followed him. God wouldn't sentence his own son to be a shitskin.

> God is white
> Specifically the God dreamt up by non-white Semitic shitskins who is meant to be an anthropomorphized version of them
What

>who was also probably a faggot.
Never, I understand that Jesus, was born of the jewish faith, but he led the reasonable away into the truth, the non followers are corrupt and lie to themselves about jesus's existence, yet we have clear records of a man named jesus in that same area at the same time.

Also it is clear was not some full on germanic looking guy, he was born greek and hebrew blood, and lived in what is now palestine, there is no logical way he could have been white as we see it.

HE CERTAINLY WASN'T A FUCKING AFRICAN THOUGH!!

>Middle Easterner
> White
Isn't Sup Forums settled on the issue that Middle Easterners aren't white.

Read your bible kiddo.

Shitskins knew god only made them in his image, eg the silhouettes are the same.

((()))

>jesus
>Most famous in all of human history
Eh come on now...
Also I mean Israel is close to where jesus was born.

Came here to post this. This "recreation" of Jesus is completely ahistorical. We know what the genetics of the ancient peoples of the levant were, and they were actually LIGHTER than they are today. This was before the arab invasions, mind you.

Was Jesus a nordic aryan? No, of course not. But he wasn't a shitskin.

whats surprising about it? Christian researchers don't want to get red pilled on the Messengers skin color and hence stay away from this area. Besides, when it comes to research, leave it to the kikes.

>son of god
>anything but white

He wasn't actually the child of mary and joseph. He's the living embodiment of the holy spirit. God wouldn't have taken the form of a filthy shitskin.

pic related is the oldest surviving icon of Christ along with the shroud of Turin

>brown skin
maybe
>pascifist
You never read the book of Revelation have you?
>kike
You don't know where that word comes from and Jesus calls jews antichrists and the synogogue of satan.

fuck off retard.

The Son is not the Holy Spirit you binitarian.

"Turning the other cheek"

>child of joseph
You didn't mean to type that right?

"user being a faggot"

pic related is a 3d reconstruction of the man in the shroud

But I didn't type that at all.

Christ didn't have long hair though.

1 Corinthians 11
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Op is trusting kike pics over the Shroud of Turin. Shame shame shame

Yeah sorry I read it wrong.

But Mary is the mother of Jesus' flesh though but not his soul.

Truly amazing how everything lines up with perfect symmetry, down to the width of the nose, brow height and thickness, even the lips are the right size between the shroud and the icon.

Deus vult.

You would rather believe photos and evidence put out by "Vatican Scientists" ?

The inner part is dated to be 2000 years old. The kikes tried to discredit it though which is proof enough it's legit.

This is really interesting. Thanks user.

>Because what the vessel was is irrelevant, it contained the spirit of god,
Massive heresy.