White women hate thread

White men built the West. White women destroyed it the moment they got the vote.

How white women ruined America:

>expanded government
>caused prohibition
>got America into WW2
>were behind desegregation
>were behind the Civil Rights Movement
>stopped having babies in the 1970s, forcing our Jewish masters to import subhumans to keep GDP afloat
>ride nigger cock until they hit 30 and then need a "real man" to take care of their double digit IQ, criminal niglet
>reliably vote full ticket Democrat unless a man lives with them and straightens them out
>the only reason international communism was successful was women voters

White women deserved to be beaten and raped by the millions. Get yourself an Asian woman, not because she's "submissive" or "feminine," but because she has ambitions beyond "finding herself" by sticking different coloured cocks into her orifices until her youth dries up. Asian women value the society they live in, not just themselves and their "divine feminine" front hole. White women have the lowest fertility rate of any race of women globally. Since women are just machines for making babies, white women are quite literally the worst women in the history of the genus Homo.

Remember, Obama's mother was a white woman and she raised him by herself.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvr.com/2012/12/05/teacher-savagely-beaten-outside-middle-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

western women are the most privileged living beings in history, and now they are destroying all

I like this one

pls chinks will love white husbando bc of = he works hard, has good credit, has money. They associate that whit skin. If you get a wife from their cunt they will leave you, after they get some money + green card

(OP)
^ is a faggot

Tick tock roastie. Japanese and Korean women have had the vote for years, and they never voted for open borders. You're going to get sold into white slavery for your crimes against the West. Just be grateful you're not a boomer, otherwise we would just kill you.

While I agree that giving women the vote will always be a disaster for a country, I always like to point out that white men are bigger race mixers than white women. White men just generally do it with less subhuman races, but they should still be called out for it.

wh*Te women is property of BLACK man

Its not your women, its drugs. It just so happens that women love drug pushers.

Drugs are destroying white culture from the inside out but you guys never talk about it.

Drugs are sold by white men in Canada, and only retards do anything harder than alcohol.

>Only retards
>Not considered white

Fuck da white man

I get your angst. I was a bitchy little teenager once too.
In reality, white women have strayed from white men purely because white men have been cucked and brainwashed by (((them))).
The following link references a girl I went to grade school with. When it boils down to it, women inherently need a man to dominate them.
wtvr.com/2012/12/05/teacher-savagely-beaten-outside-middle-school/

keking

Jews have done nothing wrong in the history of America. You are just a stormfaggot retard from a flyover state that was settled by Krauts.

Fuck you. You're not a real Anglo.

boogie learned the hard way

>Turk thinks he's black

lel my sister is a mudshark and has this haircut. thinkin bout restoring my families honor

Well what do you know, a fucking dumb ass leaf

>Well what do you know, a fucking dumb ass leaf

Lmao at this thread. Yellow fever beta buttlicks need affirmation that they're not a waste of space by making hugbox threads, insisting that fucking gooks is normal and a good idea - nevermind that they'll be anally raped by authoritative Chinese """"submissive"""" (HAHAHA) women and thrown away when that greencard comes in the mail.

I suppose white men just can't accept how undesirable they are - is it the smell? body hair? inability to function like a rational adult? Who knows!

Maybe stop being a self defeating faggot that works at a 7 Eleven and blames his genuinely happy sister for problems in his life? :^3

I mean Canadian born Asian women, whose ancestors can be Caucasoid or Mongoloid. I don't want someone who can't speak English, idiot.

You're right, she should have stayed with a 500 pound e celeb child because he was white LMAO. How much do you weigh???

Shes not happy. Tyrone left her before she gave birth, hes got 4 other kids from 2 other women, and hes unemployed and never paid child support once, been thrown in jail multiple times for non-payment.

good thread

Totally agree. White women are the worst.

Great post

Someone please photoshop a tear tattoo on this niglet

Underrated

This makes me angry somehow, and I am not even white

Nigger

The receding hairline is always a good indicator of coal burning.

nice bait.... not at all true tho.. white women are the most loyal to their race of all genders/races..

lol what a disgrace.

You say that but our demographic issues and their voting patterns say another.

Shut up roastie. Your hypergamy is the only thing keeping you from marrying Tyrone. If you go by births, not marriages, something like 10 to 20 percent of white women have non-white children in the US. "Marriage" means nothing because it's an upper class activity in the post 2008 America.

Nothing I love more than seeing racemixing white whores be beat by their non-white boyfriends and baby daddies.

>"Marriage" means nothing because it's an upper class activity in the post 2008 America.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Now what if we compare this data to...
Asian women in Asia
Black women in Africa
ME women is the ME
Indian women in India
Etc, get real this data is biased af

Dude you have no idea. They deserve every beating.

As a father of a white christian girl, how do I stop the jew from fucking her over?

Just show her the statistics on interracial dating violence and divorce. Make sure they're legitimate, or she'll be vulnerable to blue pilling.

You can't. You know for a fact she craves black men and you should let her fufil her fantasy

Yeah no that won't work in the rebellious teenager age. You sure followed your father's statistics on drugs and bad influence in your teens right? I think the best answer is to simple lead by example. The problem with feminine white men is that their daughters wouldn't accept them as the male role model.

>do not relegate your fatherhood to gibs
>spend lots of time with her
>be masculine around her, you have no idea how important this is on a subconscious level
>teach her things like outdoors skills, cooking and things that she'll remember you for and cherish later
>guide her

Violence, if you see her staying around them just hit her in the fucking head...Islamic sand nigger way of education has to be applied in these cases.

No I don't think so. I have a plan. I'll come across as wanting to help everyone, but continuously show that black people just don't want to work or contribute to a strong family. Show examples, come up with examples time to time. Simply provide a give up attitude non nonchalantly.

Your daughter is just stupid then. Just kick her out so she can get redpilled by life.

>christian girl
Unfortunately, it appears the Jews already got to her mind.

Seriously, she will fuck niggers and you will be forced to disown her. When she calls after the first time she gets beat to the point she can no longer walk... tell her this is her fault and hangup.

>implying marriage stats are reliable
White whores only run to white men after they are old and used.

She'll turn into a raging slut anyway, then go back to traditionalist at 25 when her looks begin to fade she realizes she needs to lock down a loser to continue the cycle. Maybe lock her in the basement and arrange her marriage early. Or just go to church and pray.

holy kek

>being this beta
He deserved all that desu

truth is... joke around with her

"look at that black man, you should go talk to him maybe he will be your boyfriend" nudge her bounce your eyebrows

daughters hate listening to their dad

so they will thus get you are joking about black people and she will get that your joking that he's inferior so because she thinks she is better than letting her dad pick she will like white boys forever

your welcome, reverse psychology works

Wow. American culture is so corrupt that fathers can't even warn their daughters. Your nation must burn so that mother Europa can be reborn.

Leave it to a leaf to make ANOTHER mgtow thread.

Get over yourself and get a girlfriend.

top kek

I told everyone to get married and have kids in the OP you retard. Why are Americans so illiterate?

im a man u fucking idiot...... and where the fuck does that 10 to 20 percent statistic come from... maybe a source next time u reet

>Supports ricemixing

You are part of the problem

this
it's fucking hilarious really, a couple of decades ago it was taboo to even go near a black man, but these days white women are flaunting the fact that they are dating black men and are extremely open about their interest in black dick, yet Sup Forums deludes itself with dating site preference studies
the fact that it has become culturally acceptable for white women to go black shows how far along the interbreeding process we are, yet Sup Forums refuses to admit this, which is the last thing a group that supposedly wants to prevent from occurring should be doing, step 1 is admitting you have a problem

>faint reflection of nude boogie jacking off in the corner

Info on this?

funny coming from a leaf

I've become convinced that we've collectively abandoned Christ through our worship of women. Christ demands that we suffer for His sake:
>For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;
Philippians 1:29 KJV
Women can't understand Christ's sacrifice because they've never had to suffer like He did. They've never felt completely alone or betrayed like He did. No pain, no Christ. Know pain, know Christ. Protecting women from harm is doing them a great disservice. They need to suffer in order to accept the Spirit.

NEVER

THE

JEWS

NNNNN

EEEE

VVV

ER

There is noone to blame for white women other than white men allowing jews to take over their nations

George Washington warned yall about that (((TRIBE OF BLACK GENTRY)))

>wimmin dindu nuffin
>dey ain't got no agency
>it be Schlomo's fault 'n' shieeet

>dey ain't got no agency
They literally don't though.