Ok faggots, how do we make sure to make a war between white women and non white women on the issue of privilege

ok faggots, how do we make sure to make a war between white women and non white women on the issue of privilege.

how do we get them to fight so feminism crashes?

Memes isolating white women and making them feel like inferior feminists. Meme's glorifying that melanin

Point out white women have beauty privilege.

YES. The melanin. Call blackies mole people. Moles are just little clumps of melanin. They're like walking blemishes. "Melanin makes us more superior" -niggers everywhere. They love that shit

hm, this could work

How are we going to make these memes and spread them?
We need someone on the inside

we need to start working on this.

if something it means more OC, which is good.

gotta shill it on twitter.

I dunno, Sup Forums always makes fake memes that are completely obvious and panders to the redpilled audience by making it funny. I think we ought to plant the seed and spread it, make feminists make their own shitty memes about this, to give it validity.
If they catch on...It won't go over very well.

yeah, we need to turn them againts themselves.

just spam them on twitter, some fuck face with an ego should take a liking.

Show black women dating sites statistics.

Alright, you've convinced me.
I'll start brainstorming, but it's difficult to start with just a vague idea in mind. Any specific mantra we can include?

Why not plot a divide and conquer operation between muslims and jews instead ?

this has already been done by nigger feminists lol. its the reason why white feminists now embrace being ugly so that black womenfeel included

It's already going on. In France Jews are being run out and now Macron is taking away gibs from Africans.
We need to do our part to secure waifus

Fake text msg
Janaynay > girl, so glad to see u at the feminist rally.

Felicia > shit was cray yo, but so many white bitches.

Janaynay > mm-hmm.

Obvious racism is obvious

> inb4 kys

bro, is basically white supremacy data, the same anti black memes, but on women.

>higher IQ
>more stable marriages
>considered the sex symbol of all races
>richer

and so on.

basically say that the white girls are prettier.

I`m talking on the level of burning down mosques or synagogues and putting the blame on the other side though.

bruh

we sit back with popcorn, chaos happens on it's own. It's already happened anyways cuz their constantly shitting on white feminists (of all genders) and even white gays

it's all good

Something like

"Our friends of color need us"
--or--
"Feminists come in all shapes, colors, and sizes"
Show strong white women only

Yessssss. Need stronk black woman twitter LARP accounts

>Our friends of color need us
Should be ...

Feminism:
Our friends of color can't do it alone

White people were made to create, not destroy.

dude, white girls voted for trump, lmao.

get fucked, kike

Calm down dude, go to your happy place, remember, other nations exist besides Canada.
It's never to late to start over

>crashes
it would be even more desirable if it stays but White women were pushed out or left it

we can make them fight each other.

like getting islamophobia versus trans people.

i know. and brexit. I point that out to all women-haters. they are no more lost than white men

love your folk

we need to get all this board on this job somehow.

we can show black supremacy data like africans commiting canibalism and witch burning.

Not white women of child bearing age. Not white women in cities. Feminism is a cultural virus that is literally eating away chunks of the white demographic.

yeah, but we can redpill the girls on twitter.

Yeah, get a character they really fan girl about and change it to black, but make it look hideously different

we can get the trans people against muslims.

or show how muslims kills dogs and call it part of their culture.

once the collapse happens the cities are all fucked. the people on welfare die off and the survivors die from killing each other

rural areas turn out fine and that's where all the good wholesome family women are. we'll be alright in the end

Point out that the founders of the womens sufferage movement were racissss

by being women on the internet