Just found out I'm 58% nigger

>Just found out I'm 58% nigger
Please kill me now

do you have the BBC gene?

Unfortunately no. Average 3rd leg I'm afraid.

That's a false meme anyway.

>Could easily get white women
>Can run really fast
>Can call someone racist if they don't share you're viewpoint and can't argue if they are liberal

Why would you want death?

>That's a false meme anyway.

and you really needed a fucking dna test to figure it out? couldn't you have just known by your face or one of your parents?

I was adopted so it was nice learning my ethnic history.

43% = 58%
You are a nigger

Kys.

It's actually not. Full or mostly full blacks are 7 on average.

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA

>I was adopted so it was nice learning my ethnic history.
So you already knew you were at least 50% nigger

No they aren't.

>muh dick myth
>flag

checks out

>15% Ireland

Do you fags really believe that jew lie?

>kys
No. Appreciate the input though.

Dont ridicule him, he just submitted the DNA of every nigger within 3 removed of him to a government searchable database.

>58% nigger
>just found out

On the up side you are whiter than America.

if 7 is big than okay

I chuckled

Mine through me through a trip too, but not nearly as fucked as OP

Op how did you not know your a nigger?
Are you white or something

It's true. I've seen two black dicks. One was 7 inches. I measured it. The other was only seen in a picture from an early highschool girlfriend, the nigger was 6'4", and it looked at least 8. They were both incredibly black and not mixed.

I am not memeing.

>black brain
>white dick
truly the worst of both worlds

Fucks sake, get over it. Just be a decent person - improve society and refine culture. Goddamn this race shit is getting old. If youre so into eugenics, then do us all a favor and euthanize yourself.

Nah, fortunately I got a white brain. Graduated with a 3.8 gpa and I have no criminal record. I'm married and haven't abandoned my family (yet)

Really?

Thanks for getting it.

just b urself :^)
see

So you saw 2 dicks, and therefore all niggers have big dicks despite the empirical evidence of studies concerning penis size proving it untrue?

>I measured it.
what

this is how I feel on Sup Forums everyday

took me a minute

Can you dunk a monkeyball?

So what? Whats wrong with being African-American?

fucking kys, shartclap

This is appealing bait.
>Anecdotal data
>Sound like a woman or faggot
>Women and faggots are shit at spatial perception
>"Hey guys because I saw two that I thought were this big, they're all at least this big"

>58% nigger
>needing a fucking dna test instead of just looking in the mirror
wtf did he mean by this?

American mongrels upset that they're not as pure as they thought they were. What did you expect? Your fag country has been getting blacked since the 50s with mass immigration and now everyone's some quarter jew, quarter amerindian, quarter black, quarter asian. You will be Brazil 2.0 soon if you don't turn this shit around you stupid yanks.

see

>tfw nigger

I seriously have to type this shit out again? How new are you stupid fuckers? Fucking summerfags goddamn.

I measured it during a gay period. When I saw the pic irl it made me feel really insecure so I got with a black dude.

It's true, and you need to stop denying it children. Yes, blacks have bigger dicks. What the fuck are you going to do about it. Keel over and die?

I'm really tired of you denying fuckers who are scared of reality. It gets old.

>Asian small dick meme is REAL but nigger big dick meme is FAKE

KILL YOURSELVES

Hello, my fellow nigga

What?

>I've seen two black dicks.
Okay
>I measured it
For what purpose

how did you not know you were mixed race to begin with tho?

answer the devil op you fuck

you are on the wrong board ,actually the wrong website.Plebbit will be more accepting of your ideals

Delete pls.

see No, I'm white as hell when it comes to basketball. My basketball american siblings are all great at it. I was the nerd in band.

>I measured it during a gay period. When I saw the pic irl it made me feel really insecure so I got with a black dude.

You seriously are retarded and should stop posting.

dsadsa

HAHA yeah funny isn't it?!?

Now kys for denying it. I'm trying to tell you that it's true. What are you going to do about it you stupid fuck?

tfw abonigger

what did you think you were?

actually curious

>Responding

Why tho?

I knew I was half white and half black.

You are literally a 58% nigger and you thought you were white? So everyone else thought you are white too? What the fuck is wrong with USA? Im being suspicious about that 56% it has to be a lot more lower...

To make you kill yourself for being a scared little denying of facts fucker

see

Can you please leave this country. Or at least start an activist group to try and convince your people to all move to Brazil or Africa, maybe even Canada. Just somewhere else.

Lol no. I'll help you fight for an ethno state if that's you want but take that to Europe. And make sure you take your (((white))) liberals and all of your society ruining white women with you.

so what part was a shock? the irish part?

Fuck you whites built America and Europe so both deserve to be white ethnics tastes get the fuck out of this country you goddamn fucking niggers and try actually building a civilization of your own on the most resource heavy continent on Earth.

Ok so you can play an instrument, jazz band?

Can you dance at all?

Shuck n' jive?

What color is your wife?

>Fuck you whites built America
with slave labor

Why don't we just go to Africa and start over?

You didn't build shieet, nigga. Your (and mine) ancestors did, on the basis of small government and individualism. I ain't going nowhere and you can't make me. Take your Ethnostate to Europe. Remember, I'm basically on your side but I ain't leaving.

No, I dropped the sax after 3 years. I regret it. No I can't dance.

Half white half mexican

Not really but appreciate the defense.

That's a good idea. Build a wall and keep the brown horde out.

If you honestly think this then kys or leave with the rest of the niggers.

Dude, pretty sure if this is your results that you at least look like a mixed person and wouldn't be surprised at all.

California?

That's like saying a hammer built a cabinet, you fucking galah.

What do I look like, a faggot? I live in the South.

huhu says the aussie at least we segregated ours . only clean white providence you have is tasmania. too many wogs elsewhere

There's half beaners and half blacks in the South, and you're allowed to marry and procreate?

Who do you think the racist whites WANT me to marry?

WHat do you look like?

Feels good man
>inb4 gas chamber

Does she have a family? Does her family hate you?

Niggers have bigger dicks. What the actual fuck are you going to do about it you stupid sad little fucker? Keep denying facts on an imageboard like some stupid ass useless fucking liberal cuntstain?

I really fucking hate stupid people on both the left and right. You honestly need to all just kill yourselves so that the world can make progress.

Guess what?!?!? YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM. YOU HAVE TO KILL ANIMALS

Your average mulatto. Dominate black traits with a hint of Caucasian here and there.

how does one suddenly find out they're basically half black?

Yes she does and no they do not. I refuse to marry someone who doesn't have a decent family and who doesn't accept me. Why put my self through that?

see

Why are you obsesses with black penis?

Because you're black.

I would put myself through that because I am black? Most blacks (niggers, the ones you are referring to) don't get married, much less care about their baby momma's family. I'm not like that.
obsessed*

Texas or Florida. Not the South.

Uncle Ruckus is that you?

He would kill himself if he found out he was over 50% nigga.

Nope, Dixie land friend.

Nashville

Why are you trying to figure out where I am? And no, too much south east.

I'm not. I'm telling you the truth. You deny facts all the fucking time here.

>BBC MEME IS FAKE HURR DERRRRRRR

>TOP KEK ASIANS HAVE SMALL PENISES KYS HAHAHAHA

Kill yourselves promptly

I love traveling the U.S., and am trying to think where in the Southern States a halfro could grow up to be such an in your face Uncle Tom.

How could you not know you are half a nigger? It's not something you could easily miss

shill