Do you guys think they should show gore in driving school to prevent reckless driving?

Do you guys think they should show gore in driving school to prevent reckless driving?

youtube.com/watch?v=oQfDB0d6cTI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-mE2ZB4wmU
youtu.be/-oB6DN5dYWo
youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
youtube.com/watch?v=LCPNRsYij3o
youtube.com/watch?v=Y93URRKgGto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=7-mE2ZB4wmU

only 90s kids will understand

They do it here on a meeting (most are DUI videos) before the practical test.

I remember then showing me a video about road rage and a priest shot a man with a crossbow irl in it

I don't think they shouldn't but I also don't think it will help. You cannot convince a teenager they are mortal, it simply isn't possible.

I show this to new hires at our architecture firm.

youtu.be/-oB6DN5dYWo

You can, it just takes a little more. I think its a good idea.

Holy shit they showed this in schools? People were rugged back then. We're so soft now. Damn government, expanding in size turning everyone into a infant. I wish I was alive back then, I'd probably be less of a cuck.

Show this in school today, USA would explode, people needing therapy for the rest of their lives and have play-doh and teddy bears surgically grafted to their body.

Al gore is a fuckwit...No

Yes.

Especially before and after of attractive young women and children.
Because it's easy not to empathize with men.

>tfw driving school teacher showed us video of chads and stacys packed in truck bed like spics flipping over
>everyone died
>got actual cop to show us car crash scenes
>forced crying bitches to look at them when they tried to leave
Ò

In my country they force the tobacco companies to put up pictures of diseased people on 80% of the area of the cigarrettes packaging.

Useless.

i saw a judge show gore in traffic court to a 17 year old girl who was going 35 in a 25

youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

This video was standard for high school drivers ed. when I was a kid. ~'87.

Ebert gave it a thumbs up, but Siskel is a pussy and thumbs down.

Motherfucking Baby Cakes

...yes..
So it will be funnier for guys like us to see stacie chad normies cry over pudding.

Magical disney princess Babycakes is best Babycakes.

show your family a video of a slaughterhouse before eating dinner

youtube.com/watch?v=LCPNRsYij3o

Fear is a powerful teacher.

Absolutely.

>kosher killings only

The jews did this

They did show gore in my driving class in the mid 90s. They were films from the 60s showing the aftermath of wrecks.

I had to watch shit like this in drivers ed back in 2006. So not that long ago. Maybe it's just an Ohio thing. We saw a 15 min video of crash in the 70's from a car full of teens that didn't stop at a railroad crossing and got hit. The car was torn in half and people were walking around picking up body parts. One guys head flew off his body and they found it in the woods nearby.

I still hear a child screaming "my head hurts" after all these years, sometimes, when I'm left to my thoughts.

>Do you guys think they should show gore in driving school to prevent reckless driving?
yes, as a matter of fact they did when I took driver's education classes in the summer of 1974
>mfw films from the Ohio State Police, Death on the Highway etc...
a few girls puked

Link?

Also, to relate, when left to my thoughts I hear Kevin Cosgrove say "We’re young men. We’re not ready to die." and then "oh god, oh god, aaahhhh".

youtube.com/watch?v=Y93URRKgGto

Came for a gore thread.
>pic related

Fuck yeah
People need to realize cars are like giant metal bulls that will rekt the fragile human body
A few rekt threads should do the trick

I wouldn't be able to link it to you as I don't remember what video or where in it it's from, this was on one of the red asphalt tapes my driving class showed me.

Lol my driving instructor showed the classed videos that were ripped from bestgore and liveleaks

If you took a driver's ed class in 74, you were probably born in 58...which means you're older than me...and I'm getting old...1965...

I doubt it will have a strong effect in your country, provided body parts hang like pinadas from bridges and children playgrounds on daily bases.

I am certain it provides zero deterrent effect. But it's a plausible shortcut to actual skills training to get new drivers out on the road and buying cars as soon as possible, with due deference to insurance company profit concerns.

Sure...Why Not...

I saw a cluster of gore films during drivers ed.

I thing a trip to the Morgue and witnessing an Autopsy, or examination of an accident victim cadaver might be of some relevance as well.
?

I think we need to stop allowing women to drive. One almost merged into my vehicle a few hours ago. Not the first time this has happened

Yes
They shouldnt try to have the golly-gee-williker kids come out with the hip new rock and roll and try to rap safety to kids.
Show them the gruesome truth of their actions
Same goes for drugs. Show them cartel beheadings and ask them if they like directly funding terrorist organizations.

If it's funny.

Yes, I've seen enough cartel gore to keep me from going to Mexico so it would probably work for other reckless behavior

when my kids get old enough to drive they are watching red asphalt; right down the road from where we live a girl and her friend drove off into a culvert-found out she was texting; they were stat flighted out, they were alive when they took them out but dont know what happened after that