PENCE IS FUCKING DONE FOR. IT'S OVER PENCELETTES, YOU LOSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmzbP0hyFHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc
lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-2020-the-maxine-waters-primary/
washingtonexaminer.com/maxine-waters-smears-ben-carson-pledges-to-take-his-ass-apart/article/2627818
salon.com/2017/04/12/watch-5-reasons-maxine-waters-should-be-our-next-president/
redalertpolitics.com/2017/04/13/endorse-millennial-maxine-waters-run-president-2020/
twitter.com/huffpostwomen/status/847312462042898433
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331868-maxine-waters-trump-is-a-disgusting-poor-excuse-of-a-man
dailydot.com/unclick/maxine-waters-reclaiming-time-meme-song/
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc
salon
archive.is/Q9hno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=cmzbP0hyFHA

I dont know how this is possible, but even bigger

For Fucking WHAT?

The view is cancer.

Shit like this brainwashes women to be liberal.

They're really shooting for the stars now, huh?

>What Trump and Pence did was really irresponsible.
>They let people believe that it was okay to vote for racism and xenophobia.
>And other beliefs that we don't agree with.
>Therefore they should be impeached.
>We're just doing this to protect democracy. Democracy can't work if the wrong sort are voted in.
Really jingles my jangles.

DAS RIGHT

What kind of worthless bitches even watch this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

That boon stole James Browns wig.

Is this part of their genius plan to impeach every single government employee until magically Hillary is the president?

Maxine waters would become president before hillary Clinton ever did.

Please run maxine waters you stupid nigger democrats. Please.

>senile nigger doesn't realize her party is diminishing literally by the day now

Holy fucking shit. How can once man be so based?

>ANGRY OLD BLACK LADY YELLS AT CLOUDS
let me know when literally any of her inane ramblings have some effect

protip they wont

Chuck Shumer and the Dems trying to steal Trump's platform.

They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead. It's shameless plagiarism and the fact that they are doing it instead of just wholesale pushing Russia shows how terrified the Democrats are. They have no message, no ideas of their own. Labeling their opponents as bigoted racists or the new label of Russian colluder is not working. They need an actual plan for America now, but they do not have one.

This needs to be pointed out to normies and likely Trump voters even that the Democrats are trying to pull a fast one on them. If they didn't believe in these positions before Trump, they certainly don't believe in them after. They're attempting a bait and switch.

Some ooga booga pavement ape looking nigger puppet of ZOG doesn't like the white Christian?

Color me surprised

no joke, but many of these black senators have IQs of 90. It's really just a sad thing to see how lying to niggers about them being smart ruins everything.

Just keep impeaching them right on down the line until Hillary is president.

>PENCELETTES
Who writes this for you, its,.., its bad.

I'd be more stunned if you told me a nigger had an average IQ. They're holding our nation back desu

Before his srs surgery didnt max say Guam would capsize...
> inb4 different stupid nigger democrat

I honestly don't want this to happen.

You've become deluded. You literally look like John Oliver

At what point do I need to start worrying that I may be impeached? That shits being thrown all over the place now.

Maxine is our fucking girl

She is so smart, confident, and sassy and shuts down all the racist bigoted white men. Maxine 2020

Maxine Waters is a subhuman.
Nothing it says is of any relevance.

That'd be great
Do it fucker

Why do people pay this oxygen thief attention?

The only thing worse than an ignorant nigger is one with arrogance and an unwarranted sense of importance.

Why not? Are you afraid the Untermenschen will come out in droves to vote for her because of both "muh vagina" and "muh melanin"? I wouldn't put it beyond them.

The actual leaders of the Democratic Party intentionally pick retarded blacks so they are easier to control, also.

So she wants Paul Ryan as president?

What exactly is their plan? Keep impeaching people till they get a democrat?

This would energize Republicans like the country has never seen before. Hell, trying to do it to Trump when there's no proof he did anything will do it too.
I don't want to sound too much like a conspiracy nut, but he's they're actually considering this and not just talking tough, they must be deathly afraid of what Trump might do.

if they're*

Ayn Rand statues in every city!

I jumped on the Trump Train because everyone in Washington that a despise and know as a cancer said he was evil and terrible.

How could I not.

Good luck with that

>This would energize Republicans like the country has never seen before.
shock conversion therapy was always optional under Pence

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!

The delusion in that post isn't even funny, it's just strange

>here's exactly how we can subvert the intent of the regulations
wow gj bro u told us your master plan haha

They're just taking it for granted Trump is out, which means the fix is in. A retard like Waters can have power in DC, but if you're not a corrupt piece of shit, you don't belong in government that has any sort of power. These people are fucking trash and people want them in power.

Trump will be impeached and removed from office. If you need more proof that the US is done, this is it.

>congress will just team up like a bunch of fourth graders
>trump and pence will be impeached because reasons
Laughable

Assume it all happens according to this master plan, Bernie is president for like 4 months.

Pencel-dicks

Do you really think he'll be impeached and removed? I mean, will that many Republicucks turn on him? Where's the evidence of wrongdoing besides Jew-peddled conspiracies of "muh Flynn", "muh meeting"? None directly involve Trump.

Impeachment isn't contingent on wrongdoing.

Didnt she fucking say Putin should be impeached next?

I don't out anything below these retards. They'd institute tyranny if they could.

>Pence should be impeached after Trump.
So, after the left, which has achieved nothing of political value in the past Decades managed to accomplish the historic event of kicking out a president, they want to crank up those numbers and manage to kick out the Vice President as well, a man who has done no wrong whatsoever, effectivly overthrowing democracy.

The best part about this is that Pence actually is all the Things they keep screeching that Trump is.
Half of these faggots would be on electric chairs if Mike "One Ampere for every Queer" Pence got into office.

for being white duh

I was sick once at my gfs house, woke up and walked in on her mom watching the view. I swear to god it sounded like a chicken coop being raped by foxes.

Hold up guys, I just got the best idea ever: what if we just impeach ALL the Republicans for being racist, sexist assholes? Once we kick everyone who disagrees with us out of office, we can finally enact the will of the people and put Bernie into the White House!

Fair enough, he could get impeached, but it means nothing essentially. I doubt the GOP would completely turn on him enough to even impeach him unless there was some smoking gun.
True, ZOG will never rest

Requires a 2/3rd majority, hard enough with a democrat stacked senate, good luck now.

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch nigga?

How the fuck do people even take Maxine Waters seriously, she is more of a meme then Trump is. How do the Jews even trick people into voting for her by this point.

>Boom Baby!

That's not gonna happen. Nothing is going to happen. They're gonna keep the investigation going till after the 2018 elections and close it right after it. If they couldn't find anything in the last 2 years with all the (((intelligence))) agencies when Trump's guard was down, they sure as hell won't find shit now (after Septemberish 2016 when the Russian meme started)

If pence had the same size balls as Trump they'd get rid if him. If they don't try, it's game over for western society.

Wait until it happens and have your mind blown. What more proof do you need that this is no longer the USA?

Just let them impeach their way down to President Mattis.

>do you see this black woman of color? You should vote for her just because of this, goy! She has a D after her name, too!
Basically like that.

How quickly did the fact Obummer was spying on Trump fall into the memory hole?

Is Maxine Waters a rising star in the Democratic Party? Been hearing many people want her to run in 2020 and that the DNC needs a strong intelligent independent black woman to make up for years of white patriarchy racist rule in Amerikkka. I think she is the President we need, someone who will work for ALL Americans. She has a proven record and has taken down Drumpf many times.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc (Maxine SCHOOLING Racist & Sexist Bill O'Reilly)

>lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-2020-the-maxine-waters-primary/

>washingtonexaminer.com/maxine-waters-smears-ben-carson-pledges-to-take-his-ass-apart/article/2627818

>salon.com/2017/04/12/watch-5-reasons-maxine-waters-should-be-our-next-president/

>redalertpolitics.com/2017/04/13/endorse-millennial-maxine-waters-run-president-2020/

>twitter.com/huffpostwomen/status/847312462042898433

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331868-maxine-waters-trump-is-a-disgusting-poor-excuse-of-a-man

>dailydot.com/unclick/maxine-waters-reclaiming-time-meme-song/

>faceberg/Maxine-Waters-2020-1497842010258453/

I think we should back Maxine "The Poverty Pimp" Waters in 2020 Sup Forums

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters
>youtube com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc
hooktube.com/watch?v=AF0zNPEfBOc
>salon com/2017/04/12/watch-5-reasons-maxine-waters-should-be-our-next-president
archive.is/Q9hno

Pence is just another zionist, Israel-cucksucking, bible-thumping necon. You're right, he's the perfect fit.

There's a reason Pence is second in command, it is full insurance against a Trump impeachment.

Trump is actually conciliatory and generally friendly to Democrats compared to Pence, as Trump has this naive illusion he can still work with them. Pence would final solution the DNC and take the entire country down with him in order to do so if given the chance.

Well you can build your own damn nation and work your own damn slave jobs. Fuck you lazy ass criminal white people. You force us to work your shut and then poke fun and tells us to leave the country. We will, but we take everything blacks have contributed to America.

huly fuck the delusion of redditfags

I think yes but I see John Oliver? (british comedian) saying that about Trump and I think...maybe I don't want Maxine to run.Could you imagine if she got a hold of the nuclear codes?

Kek, butthurt nigger detected. Are you gonna take your slums, Negermusik and cotton? Go and take it. Literal Africans are less degenerate and whiny than you fucking niggers

At least they finally understand Trump isn't getting impeached by a republican congress. The progressives made progress! At this rate, they'll figure out Bernie can't pay for his promises by 2072.

Now thatd be a feat, especially simce she's not in the government anymore. Officially at least.

A thought just occurred to me: are there even enough republican seats up for grabs in the 2018 election for dems to even have a majority? I thought most of the seats being voted on were currently being occupied by dems.

>For Fucking WHAT?
FOR ANYTHING YOU FUCKSTICK

CONGRESS CAN USE ANY REASON AT ALL TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT

She'd be the biggest puppet in history, surpassing Obama and Bush Jr.

She wants lenin but PR will do

Dems need to convince Waters to lay low. She's hurting her own cause.

Approach a liberal. Ask them what Trump lied about.

The results might shock you.

Jesus.

he raycis

Republicans are up by two in the senate and have two that could be considered vulnerable, although technically they have 8 up for grabs. The house is entirely re-elected every 2 years so they in theory always get a majority.

hahaha, maybe they should be thinking 2020 strategies, aka how not to get fucked by the DNC again.

They have everything to lose if they don't get their shit together. How long until we're nearing one party state status and the Dems are reduced to a merely state-level party? Meanwhile GOP gains a governor for free last night. Best case scenario they keep what they have, barring some unseen happening

Kek

Who exactly are these fags who keep posting these "It's Over" and "Going To Jail" stupid ass posts?

Lefty/pol/, defeatist shills, trolls

>Do you really think he'll be impeached and removed?
nobody has ever been impeached and removed, they didn't remove Bill Clinton for selling nuclear secrets to China and lying about it under oath

me

>Democracy doesn't work if we don't win.

What a bunch of parasites.

>hate xenophobia
>be russophobic

Yes. You and I are the only ones who watched the real clip. It was funny when they were trying to correct her.

>Who exactly are these fags...
The /r/T_D fags have to go somewhere after being banned from pleddit after they get banned for violating pleddits free speech rules. Unfortunately, they all come to Sup Forums to troll.

Thankfully, school will be starting soon and some of these kids will be too busy struggling with homework to find time to shitpost.