Went to walmart 1 hour ago, as usual it was full of midget obese spic moms with 17 kids...

went to walmart 1 hour ago, as usual it was full of midget obese spic moms with 17 kids, white trailer trash families that are all tattooed, and other subhumans. how did walmart become the meeting place for all the ugly, poor, fat, degenerate subhumans of every community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTPtmrM5_UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they sell stuff really cheap poor people can afford. They cant mass shop stuff at whole food getting fancy organic shit.

dont require a lot of rocket science to know that.

Because it's affordable, and most Americans are struggling to put food on their families. My dad said he loves going to Walmart because it makes him feel better about himself.

It's the friendly service and low low prices.

Gee, i wonder why poor people shop where you can buy cheap stuff

>go to walmart early this morning to beat the crowd
>getting ready to check out
>this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=xTPtmrM5_UQ

You should know if you go there

i saw your mom and 14 of your aunts there

Because you probably live in a degenerate subhuman community. The Walmart nearest me has only the finest ubermacht Aryan shoppers.

yes goy, find a good jewish owned business to give your shekels to

>put food on their families

come on goy, go shop local...we're more expensive but our products are better and you are supporting your community

>how did walmart become the meeting place for all the ugly, poor, fat, degenerate subhumans of every community?
Retarded American is just realizing Walmart is trashy? You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

It's an indirect quote from George Bush. ;)

Target and Walmart both do this whenever a new crew starts their shift.

t. ex Target employee

Good God.

it's like a chorus of extra chromosomes

Because Kmart turned to shit, and Walmart killed all of the other local department stores.

I would suggest every foreigner touring the U.S. go to a Walmart near a rural area (urban Walmart is full of regular nigs, nothing seen there that can't be seen on World Star HipHop).
It is truly a freak show. I am bewildered when I occasionally go there; even as a life long burger in rural areas. The absolute cretins that inhabit Walmarts are quite the specimens. Going to Walmart as a regular/educated person feels as I imagine Medieval nobility felt walking through the worst riff raff/peasant quarters of their holdings. It is almost like a foreign planet.

>friendly service
If you are at a rural one maybe, urban no, get ready for Lanishqua with an attitude.

this, finally someone that understands

reality check: you are one of those people if you shop at Walmart. You really are. Fix that

>How did walmart become the meeting place for all the ugly, poor, fat, degenerate subhumans of every community?

I haven't been in a Walmart in over six years, so I don't know. Why don't you tell us why you were there, Cletus?

White men shouldn't be seen at Walmart, next you'll tell me you eat at Mcdonalds

Kek, you got any stories?

I'm actually not because I go there once every few months to maybe get some chips or soda , im referring to the people who have the subhumanic characteristics , buy everything they own from walmart and look/dress/act like ghetto scum. i never said anyone that shops there is subhuman/trashy just a large majority are