Brainwashed Mother

ok Sup Forums this is my issue, my mother is crazy left wing, but the problem is, i dont think she knows any better.

lets say its pretty deep seeded cultural marxism, like i just cannot get through to her with facts, as soon as i try to explain, caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid is not a racist term, she mocks me in a southern accent and disregards the whole argument, NO JOKE! and we're from kentucky!

She watches CNN and other jew programs.
so does her boyfriend, he watches that shitty guy John Oliver,

I can't get through to any of them about even rudimentary libertarianism, let alone race realism, should i just give up and consider my mother totally brainwashed?

Help guys!

BTW am NatSoc, know about all the books and history.

Leave your damn mother alone and go live your life.
She's an adult and she made her choices.

But they watch JOHN OLIVER!!!!

If she is from the " baby boomer " generation yes op write her off it is hopeless

Yes she is 37 i think, i dont even know her age yet i live in the same house, shows you how our relationship is. really...

I can't even talk to her about anything at ALL if it has any "freedom talk" in it.

Don't fucking waste your time trying to talk to her about it. Just try to avoid it and enjoy your time with her before she dies of old age. My sister is like this and I know there is no hope. I had to cut contact to keep her from trying to brainwash my son (she had him watching mlp and god knows what else). If you have/will have kids do not leave them alone with your mother. She will likely try the same shit. Supervised visits are fine. This is how I handle my hardcore leftwing relatives. I have also never revealed my full power level to them, as tests yo see how they would respond went very poorly.

TLDR, not worth the effort to redpill someone so heavily brainwashed and old.

>If you want to redpill others, work with kids and redpill the next generation. This is actually worth the effort it would take.

>you want to redpill others, work with kids and redpill the next generation. This is actually worth the effort it would take

Yeah i redpill my friends alot and most all other them are receptive and actually start sharing memes and shit. Welp i guess she is a lost cause.

Anyone have anything else to add?
Maybe talk about just how fucked up baby boomers got, or about how this is even happening, its a big deal because it's how everyone else is being raised?

>Maybe talk about just how fucked up baby boomers got, or about how this is even happening, its a big deal because it's how everyone else is being raised?

Instead of moaning about how terrible our parents were let's talk about redpilling and propaganda techniques and how to best use them in service of our cause.

What do you do that works on your friends irl? I don't understand the culture here so I have no idea how I would go about educating anyone.

"What do you do that works on your friends irl?"

I explain very carefully and exactly, that races are different and every race should have a home, but this does not mean that i hate other races, i just understand scientifically and physically that we aren't the same.

If they argue with my facts i just say "Look it up". They either accept the redpill or they deny it, matters not to me if they look it up for themselves, i can't force them.

You're trying to redpill a woman with facts, logic, and reason. You have already failed dude. One of the first red pills is that women are only persuaded my emotional appeals, following consensus of the herd, and adopting any views of a masculine man she is sexually attracted to. Those are the only things in the entire universe that can get a female to change her behavior. Shame would fall under the first category. The 2nd and 3rd also sort of fall there but they are important enough to get their own distinction.

hang her and her faggot boyfriend then

>Yes she is 37
That's either Gen X or even a Millennial depending on who you ask you underage moron. Unless your mom is a total fucking MILF and you're gonna post some pics this thread is shit.

Is race the only thing you've redpilled others on? I find that people are mostly pretty open to the idea once you present it in a way that is not aggressive and seems compassionate. Many people are stupid so I usually go for their emotions and as a result they believe whatever facts I give them. Most are also too lazy to do their own research.

This guy gets it.

My god sister's mom is 34 and her eldest just turned 18.

>My god sister's mom is 34 and her eldest just turned 18.
Am I suppose to assume that everyone is the result of a teen pregnancy?

Well we are in America. Didn't you guys make a whole show about teen moms? Fuck even the only chick I knew who got pregnant as a teen was an American from the international school.

You don't make reality TV shows about normal things.

you have to be 18 to post here you fucking faggot

My mother was 19 when she had me. I am 18 years old.

Literally a teen pregnancy. I bet you were born out of wedlock as well.

Yes this makes sense. Now I feel silly lol.

That said, it's kind of fucked up how bad American t.v. makes you guys look. I hated America and Americans until I moved here and realized how much they lie about you guys. The people are here aren't the evil, idiotic, screeching monsters they try to portray you as on the outside. Most people are just uneducated, not unintelligent. Now I really just pity Americans because of how they've been victimized by their institutions. Its really awful honestly.

They also lie a lot on the international news and don't report a lot of happenings. This is why my family is so left leaning, they don't understand that they're being fed foreign propaganda.

Yeah the Jews really did a number on us.

Pics of feminazi "mom?"

Seriously. Beat her up. I was raised by a man hating feminist single mother. And no matter what I did I could never get her approval. One day I just snapped and pummeled the shit out of her. I enjoyed myself too. Told her to call the cops because I don't care anymore.

After that she stopped treating me like shit. Now she respects me. And acts like a mother should.