Hell yeah. More of this. Lots more

Hell yeah. More of this. Lots more.

If you bigots won't fuck traps, we'll just trick you into it. There's no way you can tell us apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33513-men-vs-women-our-physical-differences-explained.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is true. I've slept with many men and they had no idea. Most of them asked me if i was on the pill too haha

That was probably some r9k virgin, who couldn't distinguish an open flesh wound from real vagina

Right on. MTF masterrace.

I'd say most straight men have fucked a tranny without having any idea. These days most of us pass 100%.

uh huh....you see these pictures of neo-vags posted on pol and you guys think they are all hideous monstrosities when in fact they arent and look and feel like the real thing. So much that men have no idea and its better they dont. Im not saying those pictures are fake but you rest assured that most of the time the operation is very successful and his promising results.

but whatever, in one ear out the other.

i refuse this is anything more than the author patting xerself on the back for getting laid despite being a self-inflicted anemic

that may be true, although i wouldnt know. I personally think Zinia Jones gives transpeople a bad name and her voice is AWFUL. no idea how she even passes with that monotone, no inflection, low pitch no resonance voice.

>Being unable to tell your fucking a man
I refuse to believe this, Theres no way American men are this bluepilled

some girls look like models i kid u not.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Do you want to get murdered? Because this is how you get murdered.

This thread is about men you fucking wallnut

how can I tell the woman im fucking used to be a dude

also: fuck you

many ways but im not telling you. Fucking "bloody wanker"

>muh anecdote beats statistics
and you wonder why others think you are mentally ill

livescience.com/33513-men-vs-women-our-physical-differences-explained.html

looks like that estrogen really scattered your brain

Post some decent looking ones then.

GAF KYS

If this happened to me and I found out, I would make it my personal goal to ruin your life.

I'm sure there are other guys like me out there. You're playing with fire.

can you even fucking read?

You guys are joking around, but this is serious.

How do you know that woman you are picking up at the bar, while you are drunk, isn't a tranny?

You go home and begin to suck what you think is her pussy, but you later realize was an pus-infected, open wound.....

Wut do?

because they do? i mean statistcally speaking 50% of black men end up going to prison. What about the rest? you think all of them reside in the ghetto?

>muh 110% of trannies suicide rate

bruh not everyone is a hideous beast like you assume. Some of us have normal lives.

>tfw Mentally

I'm never fucking a tranny, and if I find out a tranny is trying to 'trick' me, I'm going to your house at 2am, binding you up, carting you off into the woods and peeling your skin off and burying alive what's left of your bloody, screaming husk deep in the ground.

and how would you do that? you gonna tell my boss, that you slept with a tranny and now you're mad? hahahahhaha go ahead i wanna film

>Translation: I blew a guy I met at a club, teehee, totally passing!
And they claim not to be sexual deviants...

What happened to "my body my choice"?

Change the headline to "We had Sex, but I never told her I'm homeless" and watch the reaction.

post with timestamp then. prove it.

>i mean statistcally speaking 50% of black men end up going to prison. What about the rest? you think all of them reside in the ghetto?
yup

It's really not that hard at all to find a guy who will fuck a crossdresser. You can set up an account on a number of sites and find someone in only a few hours.

How are these trannies honestly having so much trouble getting laid that they have to resort to lies and deception?

>pus-infected
Is that why they call it pus-sy?

Then you get charged for rape if you survive the assault from your victim

This is what I imagine Hell to be like but with more flaming faggots.

that's the thing, he fuckin lied it never fuckin happened

You can't be serious. There's no way someone wouldn't be able to tell a woman and a crossdressing dude apart. If they spend hundreds of thousands on surgery and get the looks, they will still sound and smell like a man. If you do happen to see the thing naked, you will either see a penis or a disgusting neovag and it will be obvious.

OP article is a complete fabrication, gay men like to make up stories about sexual escapades because they get off on the attention of how sexually unhinged they are.

Would you fuck this pussy

No, I'm going to use my in-house counsel to create frivolous charges against you and draft a lawsuit against you.

Thanks to the American rule, even if you prove your innocence you'll have either spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend yourself in a year long court case or declared bankruptcy to stay the civil case.

I'd fucking ruin your life and love every minute of it.

>hold on, let me lube up this wound

>how can I tell the woman im fucking used to be a dude
every time you're about to fuck, just call your partner a faggot. a woman will be confused, possibly leave or brush it off. a man dressed as a woman will try to have you fired from your job and will likely take your photo and post it on vice

To be honest I encourage this behavior. More men will stop having one night stands with thots and focus more on finding girls suitable for settling down with.

>If you bigots won't fuck traps
>implying a straight man cant tell if your a trap or not. Obviously the hookup was a faggot.

>ITT LARPers pretending its actually difficult to tell the difference between a genuine vagina and an infected bore-hole

Premarital sex is bluepilled and degenerate. Men who engage in such activities deserve no sympathy.

How much money went into making that thing? I'd bet it's over 200k after you factor in everything.

goddamn you are so dumb.

Don't pick women up at bars, it's degenerate.
Don't consume alcohol to excess, it's degenerate.
Don't eat out strange 'women', it's degenerate.

The only way forward is back.

>getting drunk to the point of not distinguishing a male from a female
Simple: Stop being a degenerate.

I'll fuck anything feminine with a hole with or without consent.
I wonder how trannies will react to gay rape, it's an interesting conundrum.

>gets tricked into marry a trans

Still looks like some mongoloid mutant.

How do you fuck a trans person and not know they're trans? What am I not understanding about trans people?

guys can we turn down the transphobia its really going to shy outsiders away from joining us here ^-^

She/It didn't "get laid" she gave the guy a blowjob.

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

Thread soundtrack

>thinks all trannies can be figured out

you really believe everything pol says? you guys really are dumb

I see nothing wrong with this. Nigga if you go through the process of meeting someone, engaging with them socially, flirting with them, and going through the process of having sex with them and at no point are you able to figure out it's a dude, not a chick, you deserve what you're getting.

He doesn't know, does he Sup Forums?

I just got back from a dinner where i essentially revealed my whole power level to my dad and his girlfriend.
chemical pollutants, feminism, ww1 and 2, demographic warfare, the whole shebang.

She said like 100 times "I think you need to talk to someone."
Fuck that. Society is severely ill, I don't need to go get straightened out by some asshole that jerked off to a Freud textbook for four years for pointing this out.
Traps not disclosing: seriously, that's a really inconsiderate thing to do.

If you can't figure that shit out for yourself then you deserve to fuck a dude

The KNUCKLES! Look at the knuckles.

>implying vagina and inside out dick are the same thing

>gf gives you the succ
>go to hell

really leavens my bread

Look at that thick fucking neck and those delts. That thing wouldn't fool a fucking child.

I hope he keeps blowin men just to fuck with them and know that they are gay while they still walking around thinking there straight when the really gay ass for getting the dick sucked by a guy cuz there faggots

man i really rethought my point because of this reply. you should not immediately kill yourself

Joke's on you, I don't fuck anybody

>decent looking ones
the mental illness can't because they don't exist. if they did, every fucking degenerate on the internet would be reposting with #iwantthis. every single one of them looks like some drunken mexican in a tijuana back alley clinic hacked off their cock with a dull knife.

I don't see a pussy there, so I can't say for sure.

Ancaps are scary.

>find a guy who will fuck a crossdresser
Trannies want a man who will see them as a genuine woman, not a dude in a dress

Fuck my life, they really did it, they are actually doing it, they have already started, there is no going back, science has gone too far, the leftists have gained too much power, the end is near, why didn't you do anything to prevent this, how is this even allowed, who even thought this was a good idea, who discovered that this was possible, how can this be considered okay, this is barely the start of this degeneracy, how are we going to survive, there is no hope for the future of our world, we must purge it, we have to start over without any knowledge, everything up until this point was a mistake, i can't take it anymore

yeah that man body gives everything away before the dick does

believe me, they know the difference between post op and a real vagina.

Someone post a nice looking male "vagina" please.

I mean, don't be surprised if you end up in a ditch on the side of the road

I hope a tranny sucks your dick

this is baitposting. do not fall for baitposting.

my (((stepdad))) is a) a massive kike b) redpilled for a kike c) does sexual reassignment surgeries for the mentally ill men who can afford to drop $400k+ on turning their dick into an outtie.

granted, he doesn't get all that cash, a lot goes to the hospital (not naming it, don't want to get doxed, it's west coast tho)

one thing about kikes, they like to talk about 'dirty' stuff in places it isnt appropriate, thats why theres so much 'potty' humor on kike media.

in my life this manifested as my stepdad often talking about tranny surgery over dinner. turns out, while SOMETIMES the vag looks halfway normal.. sorta.. if you squint.. all trannies have to keep shoving things into the wound, which is a permenant wound, or it will SEAL THE FUCK UP LIKE YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE SISTERS BELLY BUTTON PIERCING.

it also continually has a discharge which will smell like dead bacteria, aka rot.

and they can't get wet naturally. some of them have the glands seal back up correctly and they can sort of excrete 'precum' but that only happens when they're close to orgasm anyway.

99% of trannies can only orgasm from anal (prostate) stimulation.

>"rest assured you can't tell a wound from a vagina"

t. r9k virgin who's never seen a /real/ pussy

so when are you going to predictably kill yourself?

Why would you even wish something like that to me? this is fucking bullshit

You seem to know a thing or two about granny's

It's like they're actively trying to get brutally assaulted and/or murdered.

Oh well, self-correcting problem I guess.

>statistcally speaking 50% of black men end up going to prison. What about the rest? you think all of them reside in the ghetto?

You just answered your own question. There buddy

It lubes itself 24/7 because it excretes pus while trying to heal

did you even read the post?
oh summerfags

It's not like I want you to find out it was a tranny I hope he doesn't tell you after he sucks your dick

i have two of 'em

used to spend my summers with granny on my moms side

fresh cookies EVERY day

playing outside with kids from her neighborhood, exploring the local creeks, catching crawfish, fuck yeah

plus i was always the stranger only around for summer so the girls were always into me

summers at grandmas best years of my life bro dont insult my granny knowledge

Do you think passable trannies (lol) are similar in number to roasties now? Across the entire planet? "Most" men have not fucked a tranny. Not even "some" men have fucked trannies. Very very few have. And apparently even then several have done it by mistake.

I can tell this is a man, from the fact that it has a penis.

If an inverted penis can be made convincingly vag-like, prove it with pics. Otherwise fuck off.

Yeah you know you gotta fuck a tranny in Iran ass to make him cum cuz your a Jew tranny fuckin faggot

>We had sex, but I never told him I'm trans
Don't want to hear any whining when you get your teeth kicked in, faggot.

gender pathways clinic at kaiser permanente san fransicko

>i have two of 'em

And I'm sure many ugly manlets wish they could be tall, perfectly fit Chads who get 10/10 women wet everywhere they go. They all have to face the fact that they simply aren't going to get their deepest desires fulfilled though.

Are you fucking retarded? The Rusky outsmarted you on this one

It's still wrong, I mean, If this keeps going I'm obligated to be extra careful for fuck sake.

I don't want a mutilated mentally ill guy sucking my dick

reported