/HTG/: CARPE DIEM EDITION Pt. Duo

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM
youtu.be/s2tJ3tzb4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=kMWdaQ0OvVU
youtu.be/LpCCreUdc9M
google.com/maps/place/Lot B/@34.0614371,-118.4140621,635m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x80c2bbf411b1a94d:0xad7319872dbad4b7!2sBeverly Hills High School!8m2!3d34.0614638!4d-118.410425!3m4!1s0x0:0x152efce2050a5d0a!8m2!3d34.061808!4d-118.4133381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

frank is a lying kike

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Spirit-bump

See your still persistent.

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

But it's real awoo hours, so I'll take a step back.

bumping for crowd sourced justice

Frank said mossad tried to save the USA from 9/11

Reminder that is the area that we've outlined to find the main distribution center in LA. We have reason to believe it is somewhere within that area.

Sauce on this nipple demon

bumpy. good work, anons. dont forget to add the hotspots-map.

What's that thing going on with Nebraska then? What's the link there? It's the fucking midwest

Anyone have a thread theme?

CHeck'd, frank confirmed massive jew

looks like someone from muvluv.
Which is a visual novel

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM

It's an appropriate theme
youtu.be/s2tJ3tzb4u0

youtube.com/watch?v=kMWdaQ0OvVU

Checked. But also 2 animes.

If dubbs Frank goes back to school

Mine was actually a subtle dig at you.

checked

Thanks pham

Is it worth playing? I like really like mech stuff

>frank spotting?
where are you FRANK

sorry boys, this one is embiggened

consider looking at this spot 937 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038

Even skipping the dated games, Alternative is still like 40 hours, even skipping the cafeteria scenes.

youtu.be/LpCCreUdc9M

wait, so traffickers literally prefer democrat areas?

It's largely a matter of urban density. In the country, you're better off hanging out at a motel in the middle of nowhere, rather than in a dusty town with a population of 200.

>media and corporations somehow separate even though media are corporations
The state is the #1 nigger of society. Corporations just pull the levers they need to to be competitive.

>implying the king doesn't just sit there and hide behind the castle sometimes
Do you even play chess?

THis is maybe what pisses me off most in the frankthreads

No evidence for anything, no support, just empty statements that would take a long time to look into and of course no one does.
>believe this thing I'm saying, I won't tell you why you can do that on your own

Thisfaggot puts up an address, doesnt even say what it is and thinks I'll search it.

Fuck off, this is idiocy, these threads breed idiocy. You're probably frank, and this is a parking lot.

Portland checking in!! Talk to me

Still digging around Beverly Hills. No new spots that I've noticed so far

We are still looking around LA

They're shipping them in coffins bro

1716 E 7th St Los Angeles, CA 90021

That general area is kind of interesting to me.

You know what I noticed? These shills going after these and A5's threads are not normal anons at all.

They act so out of place and are so paranoid.

Some are worse than just being "not normal".

building or complex is or was for lease, has loading bays at the front

Back to page 1

I'm checking this spot out, could be interesting.

Next to a talent agency too.

what was determined about the ghost fleet on the east side near all the freeways?

was it decided as a dead end??

that building was definitely up and running today. No labels any where- including an address. Def had city trucks and other companys (western pump) and everything was white. Only one or two marked city trucks others were just white.

concerning Clinton MATTER and pgate:

So not only does this block you circled look totally unused by any legit businesses, there is also a property for rent across the street, a cement yard and building under construction as well.

>was it decided as a dead end??
Everything in these threads becomes a dead-end.

When you're done with LA, you'l move onto the the next theme and never come back to it. It's a knowledge-based pyramid scheme.

Ideally citizens will remain vigilant going forward.

WTF IS THIS

hmm

There are documentaries on Youtube about it.

More investigation is being done. Shills are pissed that we are looking into specific areas now.

how about being vigilant RIGHT NOW, and evaluating the quality of your "source" based on his info, no feels just looking at what he's told you and what this "investigation" has produced

What source are you referring to, exactly?

I conduct my investigations first-hand.

1134 N Sycamore Ave #113 Los Angeles, CA 90038

Does this place seem a little strange to anyone else?

nice (((digits))) satanwhite
raise an alter to moloch you kike

whoever told you coloring a map with expose the ruling order

somebody say kike

Post screenshots.

just did, kike

Keep your eyes open for the elusive unicorn.

If everyone that disagrees with you is a kike, doesn't that make yourself a kike also?

i thought so

Did I already ask what it means yet?

fuck off, frankkike

Oh yeah I'm the jew here, stopping this deadly investigation

call mossad to stop me

Heinous Troubadour Gallantry

why? you're so cool

Fucking troubadours, man.

Areas we are looking into for newcomers to this thread.

Can't be helped.

they're the heros America wants but doesn't deserve

Any Central California places I can do some snooping around? These kiddy lovers will be put in their place.

A paranoid kike you are.

Checked, I'm taking a look

Krautanon's find at 901 N Sycamore Ave looked interesting, I wonder if we should start keeping a list of spots people have noted

you're Frank, and you never change.

I'm marking them on google maps now.

Just hop on Google Maps and help us sweep this area of LA It's tedious but we could use as many eyes on as possible

thats not very american of you

Maybe take the B&W map I made and start marking them in red, might be a good idea.

Or just send me a screenshot of them on Gmaps and I'll do it.

be a white man and use your brain, or don't I don't care

Is everyone a kike, frank, proxy?

It seems you got effected by your own shilling.

you care

Everyone who says what Frank says, the why Frank says it with the spoopy frank attitude and shit grammar is frank.

Fuck off, Frank.

The discord guys weren't kidding when they said you shills get paranoid over a typing style. Is that really what your whole operation is based on?

What dumbass hired you?

Get up and make some coffee.

Ask Frank what he thinks about Israel.

What do you think about Israel, Frank?

8955 W Olympic Blvd

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Los Angeles, CA 90038

1134 N Sycamore Ave #113 Los Angeles, CA 90038

These are the four that I have marked now, mostly just been marking the places that had addresses posted with them.

but I'm glad you stopped writing Shill's with your trip off
>learning has occurred

i did, all he said was that you're a power bottom

Did you mark that spot I found with no address? Here is a link to it on Google Maps

google.com/maps/place/Lot B/@34.0614371,-118.4140621,635m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x80c2bbf411b1a94d:0xad7319872dbad4b7!2sBeverly Hills High School!8m2!3d34.0614638!4d-118.410425!3m4!1s0x0:0x152efce2050a5d0a!8m2!3d34.061808!4d-118.4133381

I looked at the place you mentioned on Orange. It's interesting, but it's not very big so I'm not sure what is going on there.

Shills will say this means I'm Anon5

What made you so paranoid?