Trump basically appointed his enemies at the NSC, is he that clueless ?

McMaster’s NSC Coup Against Trump Purges Critics of Islam and Obama

frontpagemag.com/fpm/267473/mcmasters-nsc-coup-against-trump-purges-critics-daniel-greenfield#.WYQADwCiTJc.twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/08/gop-zionist-base-jihadist-elite-dems.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did McMaster convert to Islam?

He is attacking Israel something chronic and only ever has nice things to say about the Muslim world.

Guy gives me the creeps. Like he is some Saudi agent that has turned his back on his own people.

McMasterbator is a wahhabist cock sucker who serves at the altar of Soros.

>Saudi agent
>anti-Israel

Nice try, Chaim.

classic 2d dreidel spinning by trump

Nice try, ADL.

Fucking die kike.

akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/08/gop-zionist-base-jihadist-elite-dems.html

Get a job you black cunt

Why is blumpf so fucking stupid?

>I Hate Israel now goys.
Obvious Jew trick, that only niggers can't see.

Bill Kristol, Chuck Schumer, John McCain and Elizabeth Warren praised McMaster replacing Flynn.

FFS just 3 days ago it was Sessions that was overthrowing Trump for the deep state, we all know that was a setup for his statement today hes going after the press. How come your falling for this?

Trump's McMaster's praise has the same tone as McCain when he said they were so lucky to have such a great war hero. I honestly don't even know what the fuck the shills are trying to do right now. It seems like they've given up on dividing Trump supporters and are just trying to confuse?

Trump is a strategic genius at manipulating the media. McMaster is probably going to play a big role in locking up the Obama holdovers, after Bill Kristol etc are done sucking McMasters dick.

Pretty much this/.
Remember Drumpf got elected by promising peace with Russia and no more attacks on Syria.

First thing he got in, betrays Russia with new heavy sanctions, fake handshake, and starts bombing assad to help (((ISIS))) in Syria.

He is full ne0-cohen on all foreign policy, the best we can hope for is some table scraps on US national policy.

McMaster is a traitor, Muslim like Brennan, not anti Israel he is pro Israel, and he is feeding info to mueller claiming trump loyalists are Russians. Anyone against trump is for McMaster, reminder they outed Flynn to install mcmaster

Shill thread. Trust Trump.

He's giving therm rope to hang themselves. Trump wants to know how deep the rabbit hole goes even if it kills him.

>you guy's still haven't figured out his strategy.
Frankly, it's the most genius plot I've ever witnessed, doubly so because 99% of people can't even see what he's doing.

>Did McMaster convert to Islam?
>He is attacking Israel something chronic and only ever has nice things to say about the Muslim world.
>Guy gives me the creeps. Like he is some Saudi agent that has turned his back on his own people.
Hi Vladimir.

Not sure what he was thinking

I don't see the problem

Nice try

They don't get it yet. It's all going according to plan. Look weakest when you are at your strongest. The whole thing since the original Flynn leak has been a brilliant set up.