Voluntary Incentivised Sterilization

For every IQ point under 90, let's give people $1,000 to permanently sterilize themselves.

It saves money in the long run because intelligence is tied to violence and poverty.
Shockley was on to something with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP.

BUMP THIS SHIT.

Why?

People have already been sterilized by Marxist feminists promoting long term and wide spread use of the pill and by Chinese citizens, usually from high tech cities, and really anti white people with the tech using radiological weapons in western cities.

We basically need as many intelligent people socially and biologically fertile as possible. They are attacking us.

Remember when Poland tried to offer gibs for the homeless if they took the H1N1?

My land lord got her tubes tied. A couple years later you could say she was more then surprised when she ended up pregnant. They kept the baby.

>giving Sup Forums more NEETbux
I'm listening

There is a charity that sterilizes drug addicts in the United States, offering cash incentives. It is the most humane and eugenic charity you can give your money to. Project Prevention

Someone who doesn't want kids would just bomb the fuck out of the IQ test so they get the most amount of money.

Under 90? That's way too low. Try 105.

>they are attacking us
Tell us more m8. I'm off the charts and I'm never going to be able to have any kind of a normal relationship. I don't even want one.

Be our guide m8. Master wizards still want to help the cause.

This

Positive eugenics is far more important.

Provide incentive for healthy and intelligent Übermensch to reproduce and perpetuate their genes.

We've tried this already

>we should sterilize stoopid ppl
>but y, we need more smart ppl

Nice reading comprehension friendo

Everyone takes an IQ test, it's public accessible information and printed on your drivers license and other ID. Now tell me who wants to look like a moron to make a few bucks?

I would argue that's brainwashing. And not helpful for the gene pool.

Maybe, but this only happens very very rarely. Even considering failed sterilization, even a good attempt is generally going to be worth it.

Hadn't heard of this, very intrigued.

We could cap it. Or base it off composite school grades, test scores etc. If they want it that bad, we're still coming out ahead.

Also, you should see reddit's childfree board. It's unbelievable just how narcissistic and bitter these people are, and they do it for free.

This is it.

There could take abatement should be a percentage of your income, for starters. A doctor's child is worth way more to the state than $4k a year.

We can restructure welfare or offer UBI in exchange for 5-year birth control shots to dissuade the dependent class

I'm glad they aren't having kids :)

I don't care how they pat themselves on the back for it. I don't even care if it costs a little extra because someone that is already pretty stupid pretends to be even dumber. Let them get away with it, word will spread to even more idiots to cut the tubes.

Tax benefit, I mean. Mobile

Hitler did nothing wrong, except this.

Most of girls on there just get their whole uterus removed, quite disturbing tbqh.

Eugenics works for animals, but it is evil for people. Explain this.

Simply, obvious and sound idea... but sarlaccs won't go for it.

They'll spin it like another phallocentric yoke and instead goad males to do it... and there's no way society will acquiesce to non foaming fenis... And rightly do -- because that would be blatant faggot shit.

Everyone hates basically the individualistic demographics, they can't be made to follow narratives and double think, so they'll kill them off or make them infertile. The Chinese are very decentralized, so the more insane regions will have local governments to promote this, because east Asians can be brainwashed.

It's time to talk about how even the Russians are still distantly Marxist, the wall never fell.

A friend of mine uses the deus vult flag, I think. My friend is exactly the person I'd imagine would be attacked by these weapons. Intelligent and attractive.

The only way I want the genepool changed is with more intelligence, thing is there's a point where you can't be more intelligent without being more individualistic, you need to realise you're thinking above the others.

Removing these geniuses is what the demon Marx is doing. I do not care about skin colour.

Just pay atheistic Jewish women in college to get sterilized.

What if you breed out the Jewishness? May take a few generations and some germanization but I think it could work.

even people under 90 IQ are not stupid enough to get permanently sterilized.

>so the more insane regions will have local governments to promote
Correct. That is the style of legal arbitrage that will be used to break down what we had built up.

So what that tells you is to center your expertise on why you have what you have in order to stand against the incoming.

sterilizing over half of the population would have too huge of an impact.
unless you give similar (or likely even higher) incentives for birthing & adopting high-IQ oppspring

Let the Jewishness die.

I hope you're not thinking about getting in to a Jewish family. Or maybe this is how you will learn what they're like.

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
that type of thing doesn't work

We tell them they are getting over on the man, they could always have it reversed later if they changed their minds.

Why would the ruling class ever want this?
The more intelligent the slaves are, the higher the chance for uprising.
they already have their inner circles where they can freely practice this anyways, and do it the other way around for the normal populace to make them easier to control
most jobs are so simple a monkey could be taught to do them.

The only reason why the ruling class would have any aspiration for things like this is an outer threat, like russia was at the start of the cold war. a shame there won't ever be such an enemy again.

They're not very smart. Have you ever been a part of a criminal group?

how about $1000 for every IQ point above 90
ill take that

Worldcat list the publication between only 1922 (the same on archive.org) and 1930, going through 6 editions total. Where exactly was this book used as an elementary school science textbook?

iq test for trannys YES