Shitbull hate thread

The Shitbull question needs a final solution, Sup Forums. These ((peaceful)) dogs have no place in society.
"But muh dawg is nice" niggers gtfo.
What can be done? I say we gas them all or at least ban them, and ship them to nigger countries to bite nigger enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx
youtu.be/JvMXVHVr72A
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/bulldogs-dogs-animals-science-breeding/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592542/Body-cam-shows-sheriff-s-deputy-fatally-shoot-pit-bull.html#v-8032150946836988917
youtu.be/pgnZsw8U4t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pure fucking evil. I have seen one kill a puppy.

They same people who defend them tend to be the ones who defend islam and who are vegetarians. If that tells you anything

Everytime I see a pitbull and he sees me, I am like:
"Shit, time to fight!"

These animals should be dragged from the back of trucks through nigger and spic neighborhoods.

Not counting nigger dogs, for the most part a lot of dog breeds are pretty nice, but which breed of dogs is /ourbreed/?

bump

I mean I think if they are raised by niggers they are evil

I hate how cucks try to shame people for not wanting to adopt a shitbull since shelters are overfilled with them because niggers can't be bothered to get their animals spayed or neutered. Why is that my problem?

avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx

i love how the only consideration is based off bite fatalities and not the actual number of non-fatal and fatal bites.

I like this.

Owners of pit bull-type dogs deal with a strong breed stigma,44 however controlled studies have not identified this breed group as disproportionately dangerous. The pit bull type is particularly ambiguous as a "breed" encompassing a range of pedigree breeds, informal types and appearances that cannot be reliably identified. Visual determination of dog breed is known to not always be reliable.45 And witnesses may be predisposed to assume that a vicious dog is of this type.

It should also be considered that the incidence of pit bull-type dogs' involvement in severe and fatal attacks may represent high prevalence in neighborhoods that present high risk to the young children who are the most common victim of severe or fatal attacks. And as owners of stigmatized breeds are more likely to have involvement in criminal and/or violent acts46—breed correlations may have the owner's behavior as the underlying causal factor.

Bully breed is the nigger breed.

Given that breed is a poor sole predictor of aggressiveness and pit bull-type dogs are not implicated in controlled studies it is difficult to support the targeting of this breed as a basis for dog bite prevention. If breeds are to be targeted a cluster of large breeds would be implicated including the German shepherd and shepherd crosses and other breeds that vary by location.

>National Animal Control Association Guideline Statement: "Dangerous and/or vicious animals should be labeled as such as a result of their actions or behavior and not because of their breed."

Wasn't the shitbull 'mericas /dog/ like in the 50's or some shit ?

new levels of kikery from shitbull owners

Should all be put down honestly

WTf I love pitbull now

unstable people raise unstable dogs
unstable parents raise unstable children

is it really that jewish to assert that?

As much as I don't like dogs, they're an accurate portrayal of their owners.

Yeah, how 'bout donate them to every white person in every country full of "immigrants"?

>maybe pit bulls are just over represented

No, pit bulls are stupid niggers that won't stop when they go full nigger, and full nigger goes from 1 to 100 in a moment.

You're ignoring the actual problem: the niggers. Pitbulls are fine if they're raised by whites or by upper class families. If you want to solve the problem gas the niggers themselves.

Pitbull are the best line of defence against Luciferian deceiver and (((their))) shill army

>dey gud boys

If they're genetically fucked to this point, just scorch their genes off of earth. The reason nigs and spics like them is because they're violent.

Owning a dog should be a privilege and not a right.

Breeds like pits should be discontinued.

There should be several thousand dollar license paid along with mandatory yearly insurance payments.

There would also be mandatory 3 months of coursework to prepare the would-be owner for property ownership and training of their desired animal.

The license fees will be used to establish a DNA database of all dogs as well as record of ownership.

Fees will help pay for the collection and DNA testing of excrement left about as well as the costs associated with destroying illegal dogs.

Insurance pays for any damage done to person or property, this would include excrement and urine defacing properties.

If you lapse on insurance dog is destroyed.

Illegal ownership of dogs has a three strikes policy elevating to felony incarceration and massive fines for repeat offenders.

Reminder that these threads are weird and pitbulls were invented as working animals to coral bulls

If you own a gun and train to shoot babies, you are a bad gun owner and it's not the gun's fault.

If you are the owner of a dog genetically engineered to chase bulls and help you on the farm then treat it like a fucking nigger you are a bad dog owner.

THREAD!!!!!

Fuck that owning a dog is a privilege, but certain breeds need stricter punishments when they go nigger.

Im just curious, are we advocating to stop dog bites or just fatal dog bites?

The only people who own pitbulls where I live are drug dealing wannabe Gs, who absolutely never have control over their dog, and these really stupid coal burner chicks who have even less control.

The attacks I always hear about here are because some idiot woman let her unleashed pitbull roam around and it chimped out attacking somebody randomly or a gangster retard let his gf walk his dog and the dog randomly ate her face.

Problem is it will forever be the worst dog owners possible who get pit bulls because the savage breed attracts nignogs and clueless bitches who are absolutely awful at training dogs.

You should have to get a license to own a pitbull like you need a license to get a gun, except since there's no constitutional right involved can make the test incredibly stringent. It should also be illegal to breed them in hopes they all die out.

Theme: youtu.be/JvMXVHVr72A

German shepherd

>being scared of any dog
>not knowing how to fight a dog in hand to hand combat
Fucking cucks.
Grow a dick faggots.
>I remember when I was 8 and scared of dogs

Sorry you fucking mongs have ruined so many days at the park and trail with your lazy ownership I'm excited to see all dogs gone.
Poisoning meat to leave around town never felt so right.

all mutts should be culled , pure bred pitbull terriers are fine, impressive even.

Not true. Pits will frequently attack children in their homes or chew off fucking toes of babies. They're nigger tier. And not always nihger/spic homes. I know someone that started putting their good dog in a backyard kennel because it started getting weird.

From what I've read, it's the bully breed that is retarded.

>You should have to get a license to own a pitbull like you need a license to get a gun
In what state do you need a license to get a gun?

I was responding more to the
>b-b-b-b-but we don't even know what a pit bull looks like!

rottweilers , they originated in germany . Dobermans are gsds are a close second, they are a bit too fragile with weakers jaws.

>dat hip dysplasia
rhodesian ridgeback

I've never met a mean pitbull. Chihuahuas however can go right back to mexico

from what i can find, the english bulldog is the retarded breed with failing genetics

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/bulldogs-dogs-animals-science-breeding/

The dogs have breathing, skeletal, and skin problems, and, even worse, many can't naturally mate or give birth. If they develop breathing difficulties early, it's unlikely they will make it past the age of five.

Being scared of dogs is a nigger/muslim trait btw

These dogs should be made illegal.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4592542/Body-cam-shows-sheriff-s-deputy-fatally-shoot-pit-bull.html#v-8032150946836988917

Exactly. People saying let's ban a breed. Let's ban guns then because they kill. Pussy ass faggots want to ban everything. Survival of the fittest pussy. Only niggers kikes and other minorities are scarred of dogs.

Why Muslims dont like dogs:
It is NOT haraam to touch a dog or any other animal. If the saliva of a dog touches you or any part of your clothing, then it is required of you to wash the body part touched and the item of clothing touched by the dog’s mouth or snout.

yup and most "pitbulls" are mixed with them to create those chunkier ones you say. The original pbt is a 45 pound jumble of muscles. Not those disgusting fat ass bulldog mutts people are trying to pass of as pitbulls

Only two kinds of people like these dogs. Nignogs and coal burners.

Exactly!

Pits are also really fucking cheap to buy compared to other breeds. At least where I live

Every nig has one.

Do you honestly think that freedom and responsible use will work with that?

Chihuahuas are the little cholos of the dog world

They are the niggers of the dog world

The hot dog

After several years of working in a pet store, I can tell you that there are two kinds of pitbull owners: people who feel bad for them and adopted one from a shelter and are all about changing the public perception of them (these are almost always white women) and people who are just complete trash, regardless of race.

It's gotten to the point where I can see someone come and and tell just by looking at them that they have a pit. And they always make sure to let you know: "I need X for my dog, he's a pit" and every time I stand there thinking, yeah, no shit, I could tell the minute I looked at you. Niggers almost always have pits, white trash always have pits, etc etc.

So yes, to a certain extent, it's a case of trash people raising a trash dog. But you can raise a chihuahua to be as nasty a dog as you like and it's very unlikely that it's going to kill anyone. Regardless of whether pitbulls are inherently violent or not, the problem is that they're capable of fucking a person up easily if they decide to do so.

has it right, you should need a license to own potentially lethal breeds, or really any dog at all. After interacting with dog owners for all these years - the good dog owners, the ones who care enough to come to a specialty store and buy expensive food and toys for their dogs - I'm beginning to come to the realization that owning dogs as pets is grossly unethical. If your dog is not a working dog then you shouldn't own one because they're not toys and being treated as such really fucks with their heads.

That's weird.

youtu.be/pgnZsw8U4t4

If we genoicded shitbulls, niggers would just find a different kind of dog to selectively breed into ultra nigger fighting dogs within a decade.

Niggers ruin everything including man's best friend.

So Muslims are just fucking lazy.

Get em outta here!

they have to be "clean" to pray, and when you have to pray 5 times a day, becoming unclean can be a pain in the ass

I have a muslim neighbor and when he knocks on my door, i always let my dog out to jump all over him. He got wise and started standing about 10-15 feet back from the door after he rings the bell

Superior dogos coming through

Belgian Malinois

KISS dogs.

>capable of fucking a person up easily if they decide to do so

If that is the standard, then say hello to restrictions on every breed that weighs more than 30 pounds

Then get rid of the niggers dipshit. Dogs are a product of the niggers not the other way around fuckface.

Guns dont kill of their own accord.

Literally the niggers of the dogs.

pitts = violent nigger dogs
owners = violent niggers/violent browns

REALLY TICKLES MY NOGGIN'

Just make them work. They have tons of energy because people don't make time for them. I usually hook my pit to a plow and he goes to work plowing the field. Usually almost always have him haul something and by the end of it he's tired and wants nothing to do with the kids or other animals that he would otherwise wag his tail and be a whore over.

this.......

people even play with their pits wrong, encouraging predatory behavior instead of finding other non-predatory outlets for energy

They're bread to be aggressive, even with the best training in the world there's a good chance they'll snap.

But niggers do. They abuse these dogs and lead them to do this. Niggers are the problem. Only Muslims and shitskins hate dogs.

Ridgebacks are pretty much the best dog breed.

Killing niggers in south africa and protecting white farmers.

It's also weird Pit Bulls are politicized, since there's dozens of other dog breeds that are banned like all kinds of mastiffs like the Tibetan Mastiff or Dogo Argentino, Caucasian Shepherd, Presa Canario ect ect. Most cities and whatever have like a dozen banned dogs but you never hear any advocacy for unbanning them.

These dogs were/are genetically selected for violence. It's in their blood. If you're on pol and think niggers are biologically different to whites and you don't think the same about dogs, then you're genuinely retarded. Case fucking closed. Gas every fucking one of them. And the owners.

yup.....ive been looking for a good breeder in my area for ages. Im likely going to have to go outside the state to find better genes

>dog eats a small child's face while you're looking away
>my gun sure did me a lot of good.

Just reminder it has been proven that dogs distrust niggers because of the contrast from their white teeth and eyes to their negro skin. Dogs are white man's best friend and I am disappointed in you kikes.

whyd you delete it? I can still see the picture btw

Non abused pits eat people in many more cases. I'll go find the link.

I also agree with this user, nobody should be able to own a dog as a pet. If your dog is not for work or survival up north you shouldn't be allowed one.

You should see what I see here everyday. Fucking asian princesses putting little booties and jackets on their dogs during the hottest summer day and prancing them around. I also see retards in general treating their dogs like shit every single day. Dogs were always meant to work and generally run around unleashed on some rural property not be chained up in a tiny apartment and paraded around

>go to liveleak.com
>type "pitbull" in search box
>sort by most comments
wtf I hate pitbulls now

>Be me never meet grandpa
>Hear stories about him
>WW2 Luftwaffe bomber pilot
>Moved to Arizona
>Had 2 very well trained dobermans
They apparently when told sat completely motionless until instructed otherwise, they were trained in German.

Owners fault bitch. And if you cannot handle a dog in a fight then our a weakling. Dogs deserve more respect than people. People are much shittier and statistically more people kill people than dogs kill people. Niggers are the problem not a fucking dog kike Muslim nigger.

I only got my pit because some nigger in my old neighborhood left him off leash in the street and never fed him. I took the dog in and had him hooked on a harness so he could haul groceries in a wagon a couple miles down the road. Moved out to the country with my own few acres and substituted the wagon for plows. Only predatory thing he does that I encourage is killing feral hogs.

what a piece of shit woman

That poor kitty! Absolutely despicable dog breed, wont even listen. They believe they are the alphas, what a cunt.

>walking two dogs that you know will overpower you
Wow what a dumb cunt. Only walk two dogs if you are the pack leader and have extensively trained them to listen to your commands.

yup now just imagine them with twice the muscle and a more larger/intimidating frame and you got the rottweiler. I have one and she sits,lies, and wait completely motionless. Its great to see people cross streets because i have her offleash.

Dirty mudblood here, I've owned like four pitbulls across my life. Pitbulls are aggressive as fuck by nature, and even more they HATE each other. Some kind of territorial shit, I guess. Two of them I had at the same time, one of them a pretty tiny but feisty Boxer mix, but they went at it whenever they had the chance. Still have the scars on one of my arms from breaking up one of their fights. Kind of funny, since they got along really well when the younger one was still a puppy but only fought when it got older.

But yeah, they're genetically predisposed to be aggressive, no two ways about it. They can be nice dogs 90% of the time, man's best friend, and then just utterly lose their shit and wig out for no reason at all. I loved them all, though, and I can tell you many of them would still be bad but not nearly AS bad if they didn't have nog-tier owners.

Fuck me its late and i dont even remember talking on this thread.

But whatever, Border Collies and Golden Retrievers are examples of 10/10 pets.

Get a load of this dictator wannabe

As someone who owns a pitbull, I can tell you they're gentle giants. Like I always say "There's no bad dogs, only bad owners."

>Let me take TWO roided out pitbulls for a walk.

Tell me this fucking trash whore is a coal burner.