What would you consider 'White', Sup Forums?

Bump

goy, dont you know everything above the equator is white?

BTW the Jewish DNA is low confidence. Apparently it says I could be 0-5% Jewish. Ew.

Not true.

How do you do fellow whites?

I was so amazed when I first read this quote lol. I've seen people talk about this all the time on Sup Forums in relation to current events, and I had no idea Ben Franklin was that ahead of his time.

Oh god, lol. I'm apparently Armenian and maybe Greek. You're a nigger.

Might as well be. In the U.S., it's literally the northern hemisphere whites and asians co-habitating against the southern hemisphere shitskins, spics, and dirty south asians.

The Founders were all ahead of their time

I'm ahead of my time too. Especially with predicting what'll happen to White people.

To me it's all caucasians. So europeans and middle easterners.

Am not!

witnessed.

How did you react to finding out you were .1% Black? Did you know ahead of time? Thanks.

Whoever this is should be thankful they're not a nigger.

It's me. I'm Armenian and possibly Pontic Greek.

Nothing less than full blown hair and blue/green eyes.

I was not aware ahead of time. And i'm very proud of my rich senegalese heritage tyvm

My grandmas have green eyes, my mom's dad has blue, my dad's dad had brown.

Fuck Ancestry. I had 3% South Asia as a low-confidence region which wasn't reflected in any of the GEDmatch tests I did with my raw autosomal DNA. I ain't no Gypsy.

These are the same problems that have been always happening.

23andme seems to be more accurate. Try that. It's owned by a Jew, though.

Thanks for reminding me, bro. I almost forgot to try that.

>meds/slavs aren't white
>neither are swedes and germans
>digits
based Benji /ourguy/ confirmed

Post GEDmatch results please

i'm p satisfied with my test. I had a bet with the senpai that we had no jewish or native blood. Glad i squashed that nonsense

Is Frank Zappa worthy of a proper white women?

Passable if blond hair and milky white skin.

Only Germanic peoples.

ok w8

Europe and probably arabs too.

Some arabs look really fucking white whereas they could probably pass as Mediterranean.

I don't count turks of course, unless they're of Anatolian or Greek stock, which you can tell easily

ROMANIZED

What do you mean? I'm Armenian.

Which project?

I wonder where the 20% Greece/Italy came from. Do you have any Trebizond ancestors? That is extremely high...

Apparently I might have Pontic Greek in me since I have Greek relatives on 23andme that are Pontic. Some Armenians were actually from Anatolia. Search up about the Hayasa-Azzi.

>PONTIC GREEK SUBHUMAN
We should have genocided every pontian

Lol. Hi Turk bro. Are you the Wh*tes guy?

do MDLP K23b, i want to compare your results with an Azeri.
yes

any other J2 haplogroups here? north iran...

I made a meme about you.

Me. I'm from Tehran.

K16 is more accurate, Turk bro.

Not very similar.

cool i'm from LA which has the nickname of Tehrangeles. we have around 100,000 iranians in the greater LA area. i'm only half iranian, the other half is american going back pre-civil war, scottish and dutch ancestry. but since Y haplogroup is determined by your father's father's father... (going back a long time), right? So my dad's dad's dad is from like Russia apparently. Not sure if that means Azeri or some other Caucasus group.

Azeri? Which? From Iran or from Caucasian Albania? You're probably a Turkic/Iranic mix. It's nice to see that we're related kinda.

Is that you, Can?

lmao no i'm not an Azeri.

Bro I made this meme about you in good fun. Is it ok, desu?

>above the equator

took 5 hours, I hope it's good

Here are my 23andme results.

>Wh*te
>not wh*Te

I am one of those 100k. Do you listen to 670am?

Dad's mom is from Rasht, a city on the Caspian in north Iran that has some mountains that is technically a rain forest. i've never been there but apparently it is very green, like the greenest part of iran. not sure if that means she is Gilani versus just being Persian. Very light skinned, but dark hair.

Same with my dad's dad, except his dad was supposedly "from Russia" which I think may been Turkic-Azeri but it could just as well have ben Caucasian Albania. He was also very light skinned. I wouldn't say he looked Turkish at all, but Persian-Azeri yea. none of my family is religious and they're all incredibly pacifist, i'd say liberal bias but generally apolitical too. Rasht gets a reputation for being too intellectual. J2 is all I know and I'm too lazy to look up my 23andMe results right now to put it into another app.

But i do recommend trying promethease its for 23andMe or ancestry.com results, it gives you access to all the data that 23andMe can no longer do without FDA approval first. you can run your own copy of it or use their web app, it is open source and uses open data from genome-disease association studies. it is kind of useful for learning if you have any high risk genes.

We are White, technically. But we are more like middle-eastern whites. We may be related even lol. Hittites were honorary Wh*tes.

Thanks dude. I'm going to guess that you're a Median-Caucasian Albanian. Mostly Iranic, but maybe a bit of Turkic. Do you have any east asian in you?

tested an Iranian Azerbaijani from South Iran, not very similar but found it kinda weird. Also (F)errsians who claim that they wuz (F)ersian not Oghuz would burst into tears.

Nah dude I'm down in Newport Beach and personally, I am very disconnected from the Persian community outside of my family, and I barely speak Farsi. My family is super Americanized and I was basically the first generation of race-mixers, being half Amerikaner and half Persian. I've never been to Iran, I'm pretty bad with languages in general. It would be nice, but I guess I don't have the balls to learn Farsi and goes to Iran. Kind of freaks me out, being diaspora and non-Jewish, means we lost almost everything with the exchange rate and Mullahs, and the family members of ours that were political (Bakhtiar and someone else a Senator to whom he was related by marriage, Djafroudi) were literally assassinated by hit squads and/or otherwise in exile under threat of death from the Islamists. I guess they really saw the Shah and anyone in his government, even former political prisoners, as "traitors", heh.

No east asian as far as I can tell. Your theory kind of makes sense since I'd venture to guess they're both from that north iran mountain area which if I recall correctly was Media a long time ago also Caucasian Albania north of that, probably my great grand father was that. I've been mistaken for Jewish by some Jews as well as non-Jews, yet I have very very very goyish features. I haven't really figured out why, I think its my voice and that I'm not very tall. I don't get mis-identified as Jewish all the time, but it has happened enough to me and other Iranian relatives of mine enough that it makes me wonder. Isn't like 20% of J2 Jewish? There isn't any practicing Jewish in my family tree, but of course it is possible there is just ethnic group crossover from the mountain jews in the caucus mountains.

My 2nd cousins are Uzbeks and they are so cute. What's their history like? Also, what happened to the Chepnis?

Are you Georgian?

You have Uzbek heritage?
>What's their history like?
They're the first Turkics that adopted sedentary life and became "Sart"s. They also mixed with Fersians there afaik. On top of that Timur was Uzbek (Actually Mongol) and so on so forth.
>What happened to the Chepnis
We're still here.

I feel you. I'm Iranian nationality wise, but I don't speak Farsi, nor do I care much about Iran. I just consider myself Armenian. But most Armenians here are retarded and Christians.

No, but my there 2nd cousins are Uzbeks. Their mom is from Tashkent and speaks Russian, Uzbeki Turkish, Armenian, and English.

I would have killed myself.

pic related is my cousin. She's a year older than me, but was probably 1 there.

>Finnish
>Jewish
The Jewish could be a false positive, but the Finnish might mean that you're Sami.

btw I knew an Azeri girl from Berkeley who was incredibly cute. Russian last name and incredibly pale. Not attractive by typical standards maybe, in part because she was so pale. Dark hair and dark eyes, basically Audrey Hepburn but 7/10 instead of 10/10. I never got the full story on her ancestry but she grew up under the soviet union and its collapse. Those kinds of people aren't really available anymore, they're all in their 30s or older, so... yea, ex-soviet waifu, very shy and submissive, unfortunately seemingly only into women.

I'm pretty far from LA and never go to Glendale, so the only Armenians I meet are Persian-Armenians around Orange County. I think Persian-Armenians are probably around 20% of the Armenians in California. I also knew a Persian-Armenian girl in college who was a qt, but she grew up in capitalist america and thus had no culture, no ideas of romance, not well read or intellectual, etc. As much as the USSR sucked, the chances of me getting a post-soviet waifu like that are probably slim.

do you live in Iran?
Half Uzbek Half Armenian? Interesting. I only saw one girl on the internet like that. She looked Arabic.
Also Uzbek is not Turkish. They're their own branch
Turkish=Azeri=Turkmen (Oghuz Branch)
Uzbek=Uyghur (Karluk branch)
Kazakh=Kyrgyz=Tatar languages (Kypchak Branch)

Haha dumbasses signing over your genetic code to a corporation for a fee.

You niggers are retarded. Enjoy never being able to have insurance based on genotype.

I'm from the Balkans and both the Eurogenes K36 and MDLP K23b tests show traces of Central Asian DNA (both of these seem to have the most populations tested respectfully). Does this indicate that I have Turkic origin?

No, I am in Burbank. Yeah, I know this. I had just forgotten what it was called. What about the Yakuts? What do they speak? The oldest sibling has kids who are 75% Armenian and 25% Uzbek, and they look like your average Anatolian Turk.

We're fucking idiots, aren't we? I even doubled down by getting Ancestry DNA too.

What does 23andme/Ancestry DNA say? Any east asian DNA? If not, then probably no. Also, Greek?

your mongoloid dna is too low to have central asian origins. Mountain Tatars are actually Gothic Greeks who mixed with Steppe Tatars.
Yakuts are their own branch. Instead of going west they went North when Turkics were still in Siberia. They kind of got lost in the woods.

But what language do some of those Siberian Turks speak?

again they're their own branch. they speak yakut, tuvan etc.

Aren't they the most Turkic in terms of DNA? Like almost 100% Turkic?

Have you taken a test?

mine

I'm from Southern Albania. I got predominantly Italy/Greece (70%), 19% Europe East, 2% Europe West, 2% Great Britain, 2% Caucasus, and for some weird reason, 3% South Asia. It's weird because South Asian or Indian is

yes they're pretty pure 95% 100% mongoloid.
and no i haven't taken a dna test i only have this pic the guy is from my area i guess i'm pretty similar to him.

It probably counts Southern Central Asian, Indo-Iranian dna, as South Indian.

Those were my Ancestry DNA results btw.

Were you born in Iran? How come you can't speak Persian? I'm Armenian also from Iran.

Yes, Tehran. My parents didn't teach me Farsi.

AYO

*smacks lips*

WHERE DA WHYTE WIMMENZ AT?

post gedmatch results

You're probably right. Could that Central Asian percentage represent Tatar or Turkic-Balkan origin? My DNA clustered with Gagauz populations in a few of those tests on gedmatch.

That probably comes from your Iberian/Italian/Greek ancestors, if you have any.

>Central Asian percentage
Are you talking about South Central Asian component? It's not a mongoloid component, Greeks, Balkanites etc also have it. It's just Indo-Iranian dna.

what results should i be looking at? or what should i click to view? sorry new to gedmatch

Oh, okay. Thanks, Turk bro. Have you run your sibling's DNA through gedmatch? If so, what differences did you see between the tests?

Admixture => Any project => Oracle-4

>expecting me to put effort into a shitpost

I'll probably do it anyway, though. Gimme a few minutes.

>what results should i be looking at?
2, 3, 4 population approximations and your admix results. Gedmatch is extremely detailed unlike 23andme or any other genetic website.
Do you know your haplogroups? They're kind of irrelevant but it's good to know them.
>Oh, okay. Thanks, Turk bro. Have you run your sibling's DNA through gedmatch? If so, what differences did you see between the tests?
I don't have my siblings' dna.

>Mexico is in the Southern Hemisphere
Burger education

Ես էլ Թէհրանից էմ: Մինակ հինգ տարի ա որ դուրս էմ էկէ:
Արտագաղթէլէս նախկին դպրոց գնա՞լ
Հէր Քրիստոնյա չէ՞ս

Արտագաղթէլէս? What does that mean?

I'm not Christian because it's bullshit and can't be proven. It's a Jewish trick. If you're going to be religious, just be Muslim.

Nobel character