This is what murricah will look like in 2018

This is what murricah will look like in 2018

Sup Forumstards and trumptards be like

>we did it! we kill all the niggers and beaners out there! hurray!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.722769
archive.is/YVjDq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

And that still looks better than Mexico today.

look awesome
bring back the 90s :)

YES, OH MY GOD PLEASE
CAR GANGS IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND OR APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE YOU CHICKEN SHIT MEXIMANLETS DONT KNOW THE THRILL OF SPEED AND FURY BESTOWED UPON MANKIND BY THE GREAT MACHINES OF BURDEN

PRAISE BE THE ANGEL OF COMBUSTION
PRAISE BE THE V8
VALHALLA AWAITS ALL WHO TAKE THE WHEEL

>gas mask
>football shoulderpads
>corset
>giant spiked dildo
Fearsome, bro.

WITNESS ME

witnessed

(((YOU))) dense mother fuckers! if you hate beanrs and niggers so much, why don't you just GO BACK TO EUROPE, AND STOP BRINGING NIGGERS TO YOUR GODDAMN COUNTRIES!

WHY DID YOUR ANCESTORS MIGRATED TO USA IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU IMBECILES?

Whitnessed
Mediocre

80s you fuck tard

70s you dipshit

>without the nigger and the spic white Americans live like savages

This is what the subhuman actually believes.

Free land.

>This is what murricah will look like in 2018
Nice.

>WHY DID YOUR ANCESTORS MIGRATED TO USA IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU IMBECILES?

Do you actually believe it was to mooch off the cities and institutions of the natives? That's just sad.

Looks pretty metal desu.

Implying this is a bad thing.

60s you dumb ass

at least you'll be dead

Can't wait. Less people better for mother earth right?

Wow, we're going to all lose a lot of weight in the next year. I bet it is all the SAGE we are going to eat.

>we did it! we kill all the niggers and beaners out there! hurray!!!!!!!!

And have you destroy holy roads that will take our machines to greatness? I don't fucking think so.
Just because you want to destroy and kill and steal as you please doesn't mean we can't go down in a blaze of piston and metal and glory.
Perhaps one day you will see the majesty that is the car and her engine.

I said murriah, not México

México will look like this

imagine being the dude next in line for the chainsaw

he's pretty fucking chill

Why doesn't it look like that now? Why is it one of the most violent and poor countries in the world?

Because he just spent the last 8 hours being horribly tortured. At that point, the chainsaw is a mercy. Plus, I've seen plenty of other methods of execution by the cartels. The chainsaw isn't the worst. Pic related.

50s you fuckstick

beautiful

because you ASSHOLES are the ones who bring up all the weapons. After you guys are gone, we will take care of those assholes and live in the most pristine and advance society ever.

Fuck you guys

do it

Good fucking lord. This guys last words were "Americans are such racists!".

stop drinking tequila juan and go back to listening to calibre 50

What's your boggle, citizen?

You're in for a wild ride, son.

you literally picked a movie about an oppressive hyper cucked populace dystopian movie as your alternative.

Why is it white Americans are close to, if not, the most armed people in the world and have such a low crime rate?

yup

Thoes cartel executions make me neasous and hate beaners at the same time.

Note that those Aztec rape baby savages kept the eyes intact. That poor fucker had to watch everything that was being done to him in a mirror. BUILD WALL

I don't see as MANY school shootings here in México as you guys have

you can't literally go to a McDonalds without being in danger of getting shot by an angry teenager

>STOP BRINGING NIGGERS TO YOUR GODDAMN COUNTRIES!

implying it's (((whites))) who orchestrated white genocide

>Others brings guns.
>You use them to mindlessly kill each other.
Nigger mentality detected.

Yeah, just like how Kissinger went back in time using the School of the Americas' time machine to teach you savages that human sacrifice made the corn grow, also helps the SAGE grow as well.

>be british
>literally traveled in a wood boat to another continent
>live there for a while

you know what honey? I think we should bring in some niggers, what could possibly go wrong?

Checked for truth. They seriously make the ISIS goat fuckers look like a bunch of pussies. BUILD WALL and grow SAGE.

>school shootings
Actual crime rates in white America are almost non existent. Pointing to schools shootings is an anecdote. Mexico has one of the highest murder rates in the world. White Americans are the most armed people in the world and have one of the lowest crimes rates. This is a fact you can't explain. Your people are subhuman.

The weapons that the Mexican cartels use come from ____________.

fill in the blank line, you asshole

Again, implying the slave trade was orchestrated by whites not Jews

There's a reason working class Brits hate Jew rats.

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.722769

also, that chainsaw probably came from any random homedepot, which is also american

fuck you

I ran it through archive
archive.is/YVjDq

If whites didn't make chainsaws, mexicans wouldn't behead people

JUST GYMNAST MY MENTALS

Explain why we have these same weapons at an even higher rate but have drastically lower murder rate. Because your people are subhuman and cannot handle having these tools without abusing them. You're literally retarded and uncontrollable. Subhuman that needs to be wiped off the earth. Defend yourself now.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU NORDBRO
thankies

BECAUSE NORMAL CIVILIANS DON'T HAVE WEAPONS

NOBODY SHOULD HAVE WEAPONS, YOU IDIOT!

JUST DIE ALREDY!

Are you literally retarded? Who cares where the weapons came from. It's YOU savages that are using them. You could bring a whole dump truck of weapons to my sleepy white town in the USA and no one would start blowing each other away with them.

But our normal citizens do have weapons and don't have a high murder rate. Explain, you subhuman.

>Who cares where the weapons came from
Then who cares were illegal aliens came from?

FUCK YOU TWAT

Because when you have a chainsaw you cut heads off. When we have chainsaws we cut firewood.

THE OBVIOS SOLUTION IS EITHER;

a) GIVE ARMS TO CIVILANS (like in dumbfuckistan)
b) STOP ARM TRAFFIC

JUST KILL YOURSELVES MURRICANS!

WITNESS BROTHER WITNESS
SHINY AND CHROME

You aren't addressing the question. Why do white Americans have so many weapons and so little murder?

>implying an assault rifle chooses to rape someone like Pedro does

Is this why Mexicans didn't invent anything until the Spanish arrived?

BECAUSE CIVILANS HAVE MORE WEAPONS IN AMERICA THAN IN MEXICO

THATS FUCKING WHY

Darken them up and that's what Mexico looks like now.

Mexicans didn't invent ANYTHING before the spaniards, because MEXICO DIDN'T EXISTS BEFORE THE SPANIARD, YOU DIPSHIT MOTHERFUCKER STINKY TEETH ENGLISH FUCK

>implying I have a problem with this

Would be a lot more fun than the shit we have now, that's for sure.

But you just said giving civilians weapons results in murder.

IT DOES, JUST LIKE THOSE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS IN USA

IT MOVES ONE TYPE OF GUN VIOLENCE INTO ANOTHER TYPE OF GUN VIOLENCE

The United States should send a few platoons of killer Marines, a squad of tanks, and a couple of attack helicopters to wipe your faggot cartel subhuman gangs of the face of this earth.

I can smell the cheap mescal and chapulinas on your breath, you dumb mestizo sister fucker.

But white Americans have a very low murder rate.. again... explain this.. subhuman.

Yeah but they haven't, because USA is the one who likes to sell weapons to the cartels

>>we did it! we kill all the niggers and beaners out there! hurray!!!!!!!!
I'd rather have this White dystopian future than have a mongrel dystopian future, with fucking beans and nigs and shit. Nuke all of you subhumans until everything turns into desert, and embrace that road to extinction so long as Whites are allowed some years of not having to tolerate you insufferable subhuman scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Heh. Nothing personnel,kid.

WITNESSED

Anecdotal. Look at murder rates. Equal to western Europe. What you are doing is the equivalent of pointing to a single black guy and saying "Look! He isn't killing anyone!".

I know Mexicans didn't invent anything, no need to rub it in bro, we get it - you have small brain volume and a primitive society. No wonder American Indians took your people as slaves all the time Essé.

it's almost like white americans are on average wealthier and more educated (and have more opportunity to be wealthy and more access to education), and crime correlates with those things nah couldn't be

>WHY DID YOUR ANCESTORS MIGRATED TO USA
We conquered. Like how we conquered what is now Commiefornia, Texas, Colorado, etc. The weak should fear the strong. Now, unless you want to lose Baja too, you'd STFU now.

>Anecdotal
Is that a way of saying that FACTS don't count? Then you might as well fuck you I guess

Mabey some traitors in the higher rungs of the government, but not your average warfighter.

I'm sure your boys over the border would join the mass purging of cartel trash.

some of these are kinda funny

Murder rates are what count. Look at the murder rate of white America vs Mexico. Mexico is one of the most violent countries in the world and white America is peaceful. You are pointing to a single type of murder rather than murder overall. I wouldn't expect a subhuman to be able to understand per capita rates.

>I'm sure your boys over the border would join the mass purging of cartel trash.
The problem is this

Imagine we give weapons to the people of Mexico

Cartels would be gone in like 2 days tops

But now, there will be people with guns, and that would create another type of problem

That schoolmaster is a confirmed autist

>Mexico
>Most of the gun violence victims are cartel members

>USA
>Most of the gun violence victims are school students

Looks better than Mexico.

Just need to ban chainsaws. No more problems. And Knives, and forks, and trucks. Works for the UK right?

Cringe. Fury Reddit was shit and you should fuck off back to Tumblr.

No, vast majority are niggers. School shooters are so insignificant they don't even effect the murder rate. Study more, subhuman.

youre too dumb to comprehend the most basic things
you have to stay back

This is officially now a Mexican gore/cartel violence thread. Bring it on caballeros, some fo you BASED spics have the best gore I've seen on this hole shit hole website.