I thought Trump was supposed to be a Christian, so why does he not wear a wedding ring? In fact...

I thought Trump was supposed to be a Christian, so why does he not wear a wedding ring? In fact, not one male in the family wears a wedding ring - not Trump, not Don, Jr., not Eric, and not Jared. Why? For what purpose? Is it a satanic thing, since marriage is a sacrament and a gift from God?

No wedding rings on Eric or Jared. Why?

Can't scam a scammer

He's a fucking Alpha. When you're an Alpha you don't need no stinking ring!

Maybe because it is stupid. Trump virtue signalled to Christian's that he was a Christian. He had to do this. But in reality he does not give a fuck. You are dumb If you think he is a man of God.

G U L L I B L E
U
L
L
I
B
L
E

I don't wear a wedding ring, why would I? Don't buy the Lear Captial Jew.

My parents have been married for 40 years and they don't wear wedding rings.

(((Jew)))elry is for women and mental unstable.

Its actually a Saturn cult ritual. This is interesting. What about Melania and Ivanka? Are you sure that the images aren't just flipped?

>What about Melania and Ivanka?
Not sure, never really noticed on them.

>Are you sure that the images aren't just flipped?
I've looked at quite a few pics of the males of the family and have never seen a ring. I think early on, during the campaign, one of the sons wore one, but once Trump became President I have not seen any of the males wear one.

It just seems odd. I know some men have reasons not to wear a wedding ring, and I know it is a symbolic gesture to wear one, but how odd that not one male in the family wears one.
I just don't get it.

But does every married male in the family not wear one? That is most odd to me. I can see one, perhaps two males in a family not wanting to wear a ring, but all of them? Seems like something else is going on.

If your family doesn't emphasize the tradition, then why would the children? Redding rings are stupid desu. Personal family heirloom rings with precious stones are better imo.

This was true during the campaign. However, in office, and really ever since Pence became Trump's VP choice, Trump has actually embraced Christianity. It's mainly because of Pence's influence. There are multiple reports about this.

Do you not have eyes? You never noticed the friggin huge rock that Trump bought Melania for their 10th anniversary?

Also, most high powered business men I've met don't wear rings, some don't even wear watches.

>Personal family heirloom rings with precious stones are better imo.
Absolutely. Makes it so much more special.

>If your family doesn't emphasize the tradition, then why would the children?
Well, what about the women the men married? And Jared comes from a Jewish family, so I don't know what their tradition is but he does not wear a ring.

> Christian
> Divorced three times and married a woman who appeared naked in magazines.
> Ran and starred in a "reality" TV show.
> Ran Miss Universe.
> Makes fun of handicapped persons on live TV.
> "Grab them by the pussy"

Yeah, christian all right.

Trump is married to America now.

>Also, most high powered business men I've met don't wear rings, some don't even wear watches.

this

some people just hate wearing metal

>> Makes fun of handicapped persons on live TV.
unironically fake news

Do their cumdumps wear rings to signify ownership?

Here is a pic of Trump on his honeymoon with Ivana and he is wearing a wedding ring, but in all other photos I found of them he is not wearing a wedding ring. He is wearing a wedding ring at his marriage to Marla and in a pic of him with Marla and toddler Tiffany, but other pics of him and Marla he is not wearing one.

I guess it is no big deal. I just think the fact that both sons and son-in-law Jared also being wedding ringless is a bit strange.

>Jim Bakker
>Jimmy Swaggert
>Ted Haggard

Trump seems in line with other Christians.

lol remember the Simpsons "America you can be my ex-wife"

In my case my knuckle swells..I tried a few years and when the wife said it was OK I took it off..I do wear it for special shit and I'm not into ink so the Fake ring shit is out..

The whole reason he picked pence was to secure the Christian vote. His daughter is a convert Jew and I highly doubt Melania is very religious. He never cared. He still virtue signals to Christaians because if he didn't he would fall from political office. The guy is on Twitter all day I'm pretty sure he does unchristian things everyday. Not that I care you are just wrong.

Wanna know how I know you've been indoctrinated by fake news?

>divorced 3 times
wrong.
>ran and stared in a "reality" TV show
was persuaded by CBS, got good ratings so he stayed
>makes fun of handicapped persons on live TV
>persons
>plural
nope
>"grab them by the pussy"
this is literally possible when the whores are throwing themselves at you. women have zero self-control when a decent looking millionaire is near.

Interesting. I guess I am old fashioned. And growing up Catholic everyone wore rings when married so it is just odd to me to see married men not wearing them. I should not have assumed everyone views the wedding ring the same.

>the wife said it was OK
Nice when both spouses agree that it is fine.

There's absolutely nothing Christian about wearing a wedding ring. Fuck off kike.

>I highly doubt Melania is very religious
She seems the most religious and genuine of them all. She had the Pope bless her rosary and she lit a candle at Notre Dame. She also had Barron baptized. I cannot find any info on if any of the other Trump kids were baptized.

Show me in the Word where it says you have to wear a wedding ring.

She can't be that devout of a Roman Catholic if she married a so-called Presbyterian.

Bible is stupid. It is harder for a rich man to enter heaven than threading a camel through the eye of a needle. Stop this kike faggotry. Trump is connected with plenty of kikes. Hitler would be disappointed

>Fuck off kike.
WRONG. I am Master Race Catholic. As I stated in another post, I grew up around men who always wore their wedding rings so seeing married men without them is new to me and surprised me. I just assumed everyone viewed the symbolism of the wedding ring the same. I was wrong, obviously.

I can't because as far as I know, there is nothing in the Bible or Catholic teachings that says you must wear a ring. Again, it was my thought that you had to when married, and always being around married men who wore them, it surprised me to see so many married men today not wearing them. I thought you were supposed to if Catholic and Christian, but now I have found out that is wrong. My bad.

But still, come on, how weird is it that every man in the family, including the son-in-law, does not wear one?! I have never seen that before.

>why does he not wear a wedding ring? In fact, not one male in the family wears a wedding ring

Jewelry is for women, kikes, and non-whites.

Why do you think the english world jewelry has 'jew' in it?

Also, she did not baptize Barron in a Catholic church but in an Episcopalian church, if I remember correctly. Of course, that could have been a compromise with Trump, who knows. At least Barron is baptized.

>want a wedding ring when I get married
>don't want to pay some heeb 6 grand for one

is there any alternative?

Protestants conveniently ignore Jesus' strict prohibition against divorce even though it is a quote directly attributed to Him in the Bible.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, I just find it amusing that the sola scriptura crowd completely ignores Jesus' strict prohibition of divorce which is clearly written in the scriptures.

You think Hitler was a devout christian or Catholic??? I am a fan of Hitler but you are retarded if you think he was doing (((gods))) Jewish work. Hitler virtue signalled to Christian's just like Trump did. Read a history book kike

>is there any alternative?
Getting a ring passed down from your or your spouse-to-be family, a family heirloom. Or buying a beautiful antique ring for much, much less at an antique store or estate sale.

at the Trump rally I attended a baptist preacher introduced him. I looked into him and he's said some pretty fanatically anti catholic things. Although he won a majority of the catholic vote I wonder if trump is personally anti catholic because the vatican definitely doesn't like him

He's a Mason. He's married to Satan.

The Puritans didn't wear wedding rings either.
Trump might be stepping outside of Western norms but that has nothing to do with his Christianity or Roman Catholicism.

yeah, and appeared naked in magazines.

*or Melania's Roman Catholicism...sorry

good ideas. Because there's no way I'm paying for brand new jewelry. It's such a racket

The left everyone!
>Slut shaming
>forcing people into gender binary relationships

>let he who is without sin cast the first stone

>You think Hitler was a devout christian or Catholic???
Hitler? WTF??! Why are you brining Hitler into this conversatioin??? What the heck does he have to do with anything? Do you have a hard-on for him or something?? Bizarre.

>you are retarded if you think he was doing (((gods))) Jewish work
What are you talking about???? I never brought up Hitler or the Jews. Freak.

>Read a history book kike
I read plenty of history books spaz, and I already told you, I am Catholic. So shut up and leave me alone freak.

You are going crazy about a tradition literally invented 100 years ago by Jewish diamond merchants to increase the value of their mines in south Africa. STFU

It is because marriage, in his eyes, is a legally binding document. Nothing in the contract says he has to wear a ring, so why would he?

Not defending his heresy but it could be his reasoning.

Wedding rings aren't Christian. In fact wedding rings were created by pagans, it doesn't surprise me that a papist idolatrer would so fervently defend them.

>he's said some pretty fanatically anti catholic things.
Really? Very interesting. Puts a different perspective on Trump. Thanks for the info.

>Hitler? WTF??! Why are you brining Hitler into this conversatioin???

Godwin's law

in my honest opinion, A wedding ring is simply just showing you've married someone. It doesnt show how much of a massive Christian you are. If you bring a blessed rosary everywhere you go then I'd call you a Christian. If you show me your wedding ring, I wouldnt ask if they're Christian. I'd just ask who they married.

t. A country that's 95% Christian

Proofs?

> Makes fun of handicapped persons on live TV.

VERY FAKE NEWS

what I meant is the man who introduced Trump said anti catholic things. Just making sure you understood that

>that has nothing to do with his Christianity or Roman Catholicism.
Yeah, I am finding that out. I always thought you had to wear a wedding ring if you were Catholic and Christian, but now I know that is not true. Learn something new everyday!

>Is it a satanic thing, since marriage is a sacrament and a gift from God?

when your grandpa ran whorehouses you never wear a wedding ring

You were the one who said
>Catholic master race
Kys faggot who worships Jewish middle eastern kike god. Your Pope's are pedophiles bitch

fuck off shareblue

I have seen some beautiful antique rings with lovely stones on them, including emeralds, for very reasonable prices. Good luck!

It's not like he takes marriage vows seriously. He's had four children by three different women. He's probably going to divorce again pretty soon and get an even younger and hotter wife.

*or
Roman Catholics anathematize the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Just 3 months wages on a ring goy

Just a wedding ring goy

Just a ln engagement and weeding ring goy

If you love her 6 months wages for a ring goy.

>He's had four children by three different women.

five. Get your facts straight if you're going to talk shit

>Bible is stupid because I cant understand it

Yes, I did get that. But since Trump invited him to speak makes me wonder about Trump. And Trump seemed really put out and flustered when Melania said the Lord's Prayer at that one rally after he became President.

Thanks for your info. Yeah, this thread really opened my eyes. Guess my thinking is really outdated and old fashioned, and wrong, about wedding rings.

In all my life I can recall only maybe one guy who specifically wore a wedding ring and I only noticed because he was showing it off because it was made of indestructible tungsten carbide or something.
He's since divorced though so I don't know what happened to his indestructible ring in the end.

>Worships a Jew
Went to Catholic and Christian's schools. Studied religion constantly. You worship a Jew who says give up all your worldly possessions for the kingdom of heaven faggot.

That looks comfy af also digits

Same.

hmmmm.....interesting.

Trump is one of the last WASPs so I wouldn't really be surprised if he turned out to be anti catholic. As a catholic who voted for him I don't really mind. I think he's doing great and it isn't like he's going to send the gestapo on catholics just because he might not like them. America is fundamentally anti catholic. Our only catholic president ever had his head blown off in broad daylight

>Roman Catholics anathematize the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Yes, I have thought of that. Always a possibility.

>Although he won a majority of the catholic vote I wonder if trump is personally anti catholic because the vatican definitely doesn't like him

I have a suspicion that the majority of catholic voters don't like the current Vatican but are keeping it on the down low

That pre election episode frontline did showed that trumps family had a long relationship with this NY church for elites. The usual jesus wants you to be rich bullshit. So its pretty well documented hes a churchgoer, just one of those churches designed to make rich people feel good about themselves

Marriage predates religion.

Not sure about the whole Mason and Satan thing.

Even Catholic priests fall into temptation. Call me old fashioned, but aren't they supposed to married to the church or to Jesus or something? Despite that fact, they tend to cheat on the church and/or Jesus with their sexy little altar boys in numbers too great to ignore. This isn't an attack on your faith. I'm just trying to point out that we shouldn't be holding people to arbitrary standards because of the religion they follow. People fuck up a lot, regardless of their religion or lack thereof.

>In all my life I can recall only maybe one guy who specifically wore a wedding ring
Really? Completely different than my life. It has been only in the past few years that I have come across males who are married that don't wear wedding rings. That is why it surprised me so much to see Trump and his male family members all married but ringless.

you're probably right. I don't like the pope but I'm too timid to ask other catholics what they really think

Get a moissanite ring. Cheaper than diamond and more refracrive. Just slightly lower on the hardness scale.

Check out the Council of Trent.
CANON 9: "If any one saith, that by faith alone the impious is justified; in such wise as to mean, that nothing else is required to co-operate in order to the obtaining the grace of Justification, and that it is not in any way necessary, that he be prepared and disposed by the movement of his own will; let him be anathema."
I believe that St. Paul wrote the exact opposite of this. I could break out some scripture if needed.

>the majority of catholic voters don't like the current Vatican but are keeping it on the down low
I don't like this Pope and I have read on Catholic blogs many other Catholics, and even Priests, say the same.

Yeah, it is hard to brooch the subject. Very touchy, especially if you end up talking to a liberal Catholic.

Part of this is true, and part of this is not. i recognize this technique.

>Is it a satanic thing, since marriage is a sacrament and a gift from God?
Yeah, that's a sensible conclusion.

kys

There is no god. Nigga, just find a priest who will say on the record that it's fine. Bribe the Pope if you have to.

>America is fundamentally anti catholic.
That was actually a huge red pill for me a few years ago. I was reading a bunch of American history books from old (dated in late 1800s early 1900s) and was shocked to read of the anti-Catholicism. I had never been taught about it. Also, in England, recently learned they actually banned Catholics for years, and that no Catholic is allowed to marry into royalty. Yet, all I hear is how Jews are the ones discriminated against.

Me neither. I am just not sure.

Pagans are lower than goat vomit

Religion is for plebs

Jews literally do all of that too, yet they're still considered religious

>aren't they supposed to married to the church or to Jesus or something?
Yes, Priests and Nuns are married to Jesus - the Church.

>People fuck up a lot, regardless of their religion or lack thereof.
Absolutely. And I don't mean to be judging, just trying to understand. With all the crap going on in the world, and the horrors of pizzagate and spirit cooking, I just wondered if there is perhaps a reason behind the non-wedding ring wearing Trump family. But as many have kindly informed and educated me, wedding rings are just a symbol and many chose to not wear them and it is perfectly o.k.

Why would St. Paul write the opposite of what the Council of Trent wrote? I never knew he did.

yep. Protestants loath so called papists. But we don't get museums built for being oppressed and have PR groups that make hit lists of our religious opponents

Wedding rings have nothing to do with true Christianity

Thanks. Just learned this tonight in this thread. See, even Sup Forums can be educational somethings.