New Styxhexenhammer666 Chat

Styx did an interview with Elizabeth of Elizabeth's Philosophy

youtube.com/watch?v=5risOKNGw7s

Thoughts?

SPOON CLANK

mai waifu

eliza..... who?

Thx for the update Styx. I do get reminders on youtube though. No need to post it here.

She is such a qt, I would literally eat her shit

Pure aryan goddess oh my

wtf when did Laura southern become qt?

That's not LS, idiot

muh qt dutch waifu

Story?

I would drag my dick through 1000 miles of broken glass just to hear her fart over a walkie-talkie

>propoganda

why doesn't he sell merch?
holy fuck can you imagine a glass, laser etched styx mug? or a collectable spoon? Or a tee shirt with nothing more than a mug with a spoon in it as the graphic? so many merch worthy memes

I'm still trying to figure you out Styx, there's a few subjects that you conspicuously won't cover and that in my eyes undermines the clarity of your frame.

I shall watch your video now.

I would get a tee that had all his famous lines
>its actually quite funny
>lamestream media
>thats about all
>peace out

He's already said he thinks that idea is gay and a sign of selling out.

You dressed down for this interview.

holy fuck hes such a legend
he can just freestyle about any topic cause hes a fucking walking talking internet browser

TAKE ALL MY SHEKELS FAIR MAIDEN

selling out? to who? his fans? its not like hes signing a deal with MTV

didn't this girl get blacked?

Is Styx an Aspie?

Of course. What a dumb question.

this chick sounds like bjork
is she from iceland?

post it

This Styx faggot is the worst kind of nerd and a perfect representative of the self-entitled YouTube cum vats y'all love to guzzle.

He's off the fucking spectrum, just listen to him
actually don't, that red in your flag will be yellow by the end of one video

he's called styxhexenhammer666, take a guess

I don´t listen to woman regarding politics. That´s why we´re in trouble in the first place.

Quit spamming Sup Forums with this styx garbage. He doesn't say anything that a shitty ai bot wouldn't say. Truly just likes to hear himself talk.

this

Its about time he put a shirt on

this

Your IQ must be offensively low

You must have spent a great deal of time watching him to make that determination. Congrats on your severe autism.

>Elizabeth's Philosophy
"How dus thet cum?"

Dutch. Definitely.

If she ever goes to vermont you know she will have to see styxens 10" oblisk

Does Styx do this for female contact? He avoids talking to men it seems.

I like to put styx's videos on a playlist and listen to them like a podcast at work. It gives me a less cancerous version of Sup Forums's antics and general news without propping up the "lamestream media" as one long haired faggot would call it. I am worried about his falling quality of content though, he needs some time off out of the echo chamber to keep his edge sharp.

oh man, id impregnate her.

how

Hello styx have your face not been broken yet?

fuck off idiot hes spoke to spencer and even went on Lionel Nation on youtube, you people are so pathetic and ya know what alot of the shit he spergs about makes me wanna choke him but i dont misrepresent him and lie you shills make everyone here hate you even more and search for the people your attacking and subscribe to them.

kek, he's one more talks with men than women. You just wouldn't know because you only watch basic bitch content and he hasn't done a show with jewnovich yet.

Styx is homosexual! he admitted..

The e celebs....

Bisexual. Small difference.

SHE'S MINE

REEEEEEE

Styx is basic bitch content you retard.

>retard does an interview with literally who
I don't know where you cunts find these stale wannabe YT celebs but they should fuck off

Thoughts on Styx- ultraclepidarian.
He has a shallow intellect but sells it via disingenuous millennial-edgy crap.

"see, my take on this pizzagate thing is that it all these emails were planted to throw people off of the real trail. So what of that means my position necessitate that the emails were leaked on purpose?
What it really means is I want trump's cock. But I'll criticize him. Especially when he's a neoliberal which isn't a political position but an economic theory.'

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

He said recently that it was a joke when he said he was bi because at the time he was dealing with a bunch of evangelicals due to his satanist content. Not sure if i believe him but it doesnt bother me either way, you should be more interested in his opinions than his religious views and sexuality unless you're repressing something

Fuck off

Why? He has no expertise on religion. If you think otherwise then you should do some real studying

Are people still watching this faggot?
>There's nothing wrong with cutting your dick off so you can pretend to be a woman
>Amnesty for all illegals is a-ok
And his "insightful analysis" is absolute pleb-tier.

Damn this shit throws me off, this fucker looks like a younger, skinnier version of my dad with long hair.

I cannot watch his vids without seeing him.

Styx puts out several 10-20 minute high-quality videos every day with zero jump cuts. His content is top-tier, unlike your heroes kikenovich and mollyjew.

Whenever we go out, the people always shout, "there goes John Jacob hexenhammer Schmidt"

You're fucking retarded.

He didn't say either of those things, though. It is funny how buttblasted lefty cucks are indistinguishable from spiteful KRS losers when it comes to shilling against the styx. Which one are you?

He did say amnesty is okay. Well he said it's necessary and trump should it.

>Styx mid interview
>leans over to get tea for a few seconds, off camera
>still talking
>returns, shirtless, no jacket, holding mug
>stirring tea
>finishes answer
>sips

no way

damn she's cute, she needs to get burgered

Styx wants to give her the 10.2 inch D.

>Cums down her throat.
>"That's about all, peace out"
>Proceeds to clank spoon against her anus.

Styx is a homo faggot who supports trannies. Ew!

7 posts by this ID, switching between fag flag and UN flag. shareblue only has one person on payroll tonight?

Hey a female Styx ,make Hexen Hammered babies. Peace out.

>My Waifu