WHY CAN'T WE FIND A PEACEFUL SOLUTION?

Can Sup Forums find a peaceful solution?

Kill the niggers?

complex extensive discussion to prove whos right and wrong, and find fair compromises and conclusions

the use of public space I presume is an asterisk issue when examples are plugged in

The refusal of ideology is the tough one. The group does not approve of the ideology promoted in their town? city? state? nation? world? What is and should be their jurisdiction, is what it comes down to, can they successfully counter argue the unworthiness perceived in the ideology in question.

It is a conflict of ideologies, their places and magnitudes of promotion to amounts of populations.

>win democratic election
>investigate group bs funding
>investigate group bs criminal activity
>replce group b as defacto culture using the same tools group b used against group a
>sit and watch them die

There is no solution, but there is an outcome - violence.

The libtards have become so delusional, arrogant, out of touch with reality that mass murder is the only solution for our side.

Use the system of law to go after them. If all else fails, our forefathers taught us how to deal with this, and encouraged it vehemently in their writings.

>Can Sup Forums find a peaceful solution?

I'm not sure anyone wants a peaceful solution

Unironically direct conflict. The idea that violence cannot be legitimate or solve problems is perhaps the most disgusting aspect of modern sensibilities.

The splinter group that is changing shit should leave and form their own nation, ideally.
If it is really so much better, then they can get the fuck out.

There isn't gonna be peace anymore

>peaceful solution
>at this stage
that's literally nearly as dumb as promoting multiculturalism because you want to reduce genocide.

bump for peace

This is the only acceptable answer I see.

They simply cannot be ruled under the same government when each Group is trying to go in the opposite directions.

But that's just how I and you see it apparently.

>Can Sup Forums find a peaceful solution?
There isn't one. Group A must be killed and/or cowed for Group B to continue existing.

i honestly cant wait until we fucking balkanize already

Throughout history, one group, normally group A would get tired of group B and get on a boat or wagons or horses and go find somewhere new.

There is nowhere new left. Now all that's left is one group culling the other.

Sadly for group A in this case, 90% of them are limp wristed faggots.

How? It's the UNITED states?

The purge will happen very soon.

Group A is a problem because they will not be diplomatic. Since they cannot play nice, they must be broken up or disbanded with force.

In Group A's eyes they're fighting for "justice"

And which group does the far right fall into irl?

There's literally no solution except the complete extinction of one or both groups. There is no possible way to make everyone happy.

by shitting everywhere of course. solves everything.

Group B should learn that hate speech is a real thing.

Which ever group I'm in is right and the other should just die.

War is peace. Did I win?

Good thing we have guns, then. The great equalizer.

GAS GROUP A
IDEOLOGY WAR NOW

Keep eating your own shit kike nigger faggot.

fpbp

PHYSICAL REMOVAL
>so to speak

Group B waits until Group A's ideology disconnects from reality. Group B defeats group A with reality as it's ally.

Waiting would only cause tensions to escalate.

Group A is indoctrinating members of Group B.