Do you think Europe will ever recover from the migrant crisis?

Do you think Europe will ever recover from the migrant crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ij3C2aXCR8g
youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI
youtube.com/watch?v=TeAednLOaAg
hhs.gov/ash/oah/facts-and-stats/changing-face-of-americas-adolescents/index.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/france-unveils-plan-to-systematically-deport-illegal-migrants/
businessinsider.com/charts-eu-economy-is-bigger-than-the-us-2015-6
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=land mass of the usa
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=land mass of europe
businessinsider
archive.is/PjeMp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Only if you end Israel because you cannot end white genocide without ending the ZOGs of all white nations so it is possible but white europeans must DEAL WITH the TERRORIST JEWS and TERRORIST GOYIM in control of their nations and that would be ISRAEL israel is the ZOG of all white nations thus behind white genocide in all white nations world wide.

To stop it you muse IMPALE and END Israel.

Kikevanka Grinds on Daddy Dump's Lap!

youtube.com/watch?v=ij3C2aXCR8g

youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI

youtube.com/watch?v=TeAednLOaAg

That really depends on how effective the race war will be. I guess there's only one way to find out.

It seems unlikely, given that demographic replacement is a mathematical certainty at this point. It would take something extraordinarily dramatic - like rounding millions of people up and deporting or killing them. Unfortunately, there is no chance this will happen.

you never know boi, maybe you underestimate cornered europeans, we are not yet cornered.

There's a redpill you haven't swallowed.

Leftist/communist Jews are the main proponents of ending Israel. They are also the front who want to turn Europe, US, and the world into a borderless mono-culture because they're bluepilled as fuck about the ramifications because they don't understand genetics. They want millions of Jews in Israel to leave and return to Poland to start changing Poland's laws and Europe even faster than the current pace.

Israel's existence is tragically complex now as a proxy for two opposing interests: NWO globalists who want Israel to expand vs. isolationist nationalists who want a home base but not to fuck with Europe. The globalist factions are of course winning. They control all of the real resources. All the nationalists have is their orthodoxy which the leftists/communists are trying to disrupt internally. And it's a big giant clusterfuck of clashing interests now.

Without actual race war and extermination of subhumans and traitors which would put to shame papa Adolf, west is literally done

If they don't drastically change course by 2030, their fate is sealed.

>something extraordinarily dramatic
Nah, it will just be a plague. Shitskins are concentrated in the cities along with cucks, they will all perish in an epidemic soon enough.

>he still believes Hitler was genocidal

He was tho. Are u a sexless virgin

Actual my long term virgin gf and I just broke up last week :( I hope we get back together someday, she's as good a candidate as any for wife

Learn to expand pics before you save them you autist.

Forants?.jpg

Yes. Spain was literally conquered by Moors for centuries, but still regained its freedom.

It'll take a long time and a few Inquisitions, but Europe will recover from the new dark ages.

Are you guys fucking delusional?
France is in a far better situation than the USA.
Grow up you cucks.

fuck off shitskin

Not really lmao

wrong dumb fuck. Go suck Macrons cock some more you fucking parasite

>Not really lmao

The EU needs to die first. Its the only way it can end fast and peacefully.

/thread

it's ww3 after this

europe has a death wish

>wrong dumb fuck. Go suck Macrons cock some more you fucking parasite

Yes. Migrants as a basic rule congregate in the easiest areas: urban city locations. When the racewar starts: they're all in one place.

>inb4 no racewar

The locations in France that voted for the National Front candiadate in the last french election also had the highest numbers of Muslims (with the exception of Paris)., highest numbers of Mosques and highest murder rates. Whites who are forced to live around subhumans vote for the Right/Far-right parties in the largest numbers.

The immigration policy will bring enrichment to every white area in pro-immigration Europe and before long people will have had enough.

Not sure about Germany though, their cuckold mindset is truly unmatchable.

Time is the greatst factor and none of you can do much until the time comes. Get yourself fit and ready, and educate yourself on matters so that you can convince upcoming fence sitters to your side. Other than that there's nothing you can do.

europe no

poland yes

why? they are too smart to let them in.

Not an argument pinko

You euros really have no understanding of just how big the USA really is.

>some shit infograph from reddit with no sources
Eat shit

Wow, so niggers really do take care of the nigger problems. So, how do we take care of the spic problem?

will there be a racewar or will we pussy out on this....

wtf, I love roaches now.

poland out soon

I cant wait until its greece france and germany

lolz

You're the shitskin, literally not even smart enough to save pics properly. Retard.

As soon as the Euro collapses the continent will engage in a massive internal struggle which will lead to a civil war

All the natives will eventually flee to Canada, US or Australia

lolz

CAN YOU LINK FULL VIDEO? PLEASE.

You think "LMAO not really" was an argument?
>you euros
Europe is larger, has more whites and has a better economy than the north american continent.
>some infograph with reddit with no sources

If you didn't have a source how did you know it's from reddit?
Nice damage control

hhs.gov/ash/oah/facts-and-stats/changing-face-of-americas-adolescents/index.html
>mixed race population increases

Doesnt matter how big it is when its full of niggers and spics, besides you guys got all kinds of natural disasters also

After the biggest happening ever Europe is going to go full 1939 and the Refugees will be no more.

The rest of the world will close shop to the mudman of the middle east and his African slaves.

Trust in tomorrow.
Things will get better.
Only a matter of time...

nice b8 shitskin

Based roaches

France coming to thier senses?

there is no migrant crisis

Europe are the surrounding region is at war like it has been for the last 2 millennia

the EU may have restricted military conflict between separate states,,,,but it doesn't stop them from using 'migrants' as pawns to destroy each others societies and economies from within

all migratns are illegal
i bet they count 95% as legal refugees or soem bs
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/france-unveils-plan-to-systematically-deport-illegal-migrants/

It's funny how France is whiter than the USA too

>Europe is larger
Dumbass, San Diego to Boston is 5000km, the same distance from London to Bagdhad. You euros really can't comprehend an area that broad under one government, one currency, which is why your EU experiment to emulate us is a failure.

No.

See Reconquista. Even when the mudslimes rule over us they can't stop THE ETERNAL HUWHITE MAN.

Youre very dumb

"We are niggers, we don't care about your country so we throw litters anywhere we want, because you enslaved us once and pay us welfare or we riot and or else we remind u all the fucking time that u did bad once for us. REEEEEE"

Europe has a larger economy than America

America landmass:3.797millionmi2
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=land mass of the usa

Europe landmass:3.931millionmi2

google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=land mass of europe

So.... yeah.
Btfo.
>No.
Actually it is, I'm not even French.
Not an argument

Please archive

>businessinsider com/charts-eu-economy-is-bigger-than-the-us-2015-6
archive.is/PjeMp

holy shit

france
better than usa
pik one

this looks like hancock village here in chestnut hill MA where a shity real estate ashoel used a legal loophole to put shitty beehive apartments in a nice town, loaded with terrorists now

We never recovered from our nigger crisis. What makes you think they will recover?

The United States is the world's last stronghold for speech and gun rights, despite communist Jews trying to subvert it. We have a 1% muslim population and most of them are higher class assimilated. We're on a right rising path. Securing borders. Our dindus and illegals mostly don't vote, staying in containment zones and blue states. We have states for competition and refuge. We have way more whites than you in reality. We have more land. We're larger than Europe.

France is around a 10% muslim population. It will skyrocket soon. Your laws will change faster than you can comprehend once your old white generation dies. You're fucked.

Any questions?

Oh sorry mate.
I always see you posting archive links.
Gotta say man you're doing a good deed, I'll archive them from now on.
Never said that.
Stay mad tho.

MWGA!
make world great again

reinstitue white monarchy
parcel out africa and china to white kings
and osuthmaerica and canada mexico

slaves will live better than savages now

use thorium atomci power

kill off the jews n blacks

warm up antarctica with atomic power
take australia back over

and we all be infintly richer since monarchy is way more productive than democracy

Of course

None of that shit has anything to do with the argument, Mr 54%

Nice backpeddling

no it does not

/thread

wow thunderous smakdown

woa whats this?

0 Imigrants here but real question is... will you ever recover from multiculuralism?

You have to go back. >>>/reddit

Not really fuckin loser lmao

youre fucked bro

I'll never understand this meme. Do you think that every American is individually 56% white? That's clearly not what that statistic means.

Get out of my fucking country you pile of garbage

It's true - because Mexicans are underfoot and mostly harmless (and quiet, now - thanks Trump!), we don't think of them as invaders as much.

Both of those groups want to murder lots of white people.

I don't see the difference.

Its just damage control from retard euros in denial

Uhh, yes it does.
Cherry picking states per capita isn't an argument.
Yet doesn't disprove any of my claims
>.t the dahnald refugee
Y u mad tho?
Lol umad

We even dont have acess to sea. I told you we have 0 of them and it shall be forever.

Mad because youre whats wrong with this world. Kys

PS north dakota 90% white 6 % chrokee

>It's true - because Mexicans are underfoot and mostly harmless (and quiet, now - thanks Trump!), we don't think of them as invaders as much
.t Juan Julio Gomez

It means you have only 56% of white population in USA and it will go worse every single year.

Whatever you think burger we are not going to be blacked as your whole country is.

they travel by land too ya know

skilled?
then why migrate?

huge number of people making money by lotting tax payer and doign these help jobs
100s of millions of $ doing nothing, ez tax parasite job

you counting UK? nigger?

are you on drugs?
usa is 80% white min

Not an argument nor is it relevant.
Your vocabulary is atrocious. Go back to school.

SeeUSA is 56% white at most

so yes

>UK isnt relevant
>even though its part of Europe
Ive seen you before. you're a bad troll. You use the same arguments and pictures too