Indian Hate Thread

When will those degenerate street shitters learn to poo in the loo?

old and gay meme, but yeah i agree that being indian is a handicap

>is a handicap
understatement

Indian here, most of these fags never will considering the fact we have a population of over one billion to a really small land area.
The illiteracy rate is over 60%.
The government doesn't encourage people to do it in the bathroom I.e like providing resources to poor people or actively lecturing them about what's gonna happen if they keep doing that.
So yea possibly never gonna happen unless these fags introduce policies like one or none or atleast some methods to control population.
Unless they do that it'll take another 20 years to control street pooping.

>it'll take another 20 years to control street pooping.

Topkek

can we kill all dalits

LEL that's one way to make things right.

You are 33th country by density lol.

>When will those degenerate street shitters learn to poo in the loo?
When OP finally gets enough cuddles from mummy, obviously.

INDIA IS A GREAT ANCIENT CIVILISATION!!!!!!!!!!IT's our great traditions,u,racists scumbugs!!!!!!!1

>like providing resources to poor people
I am not buying it. How hard is it to dig a deep hole and shit in it. Plus the government doesn't owe you shit. Also, you should never rely on it either.

>needing government policies to teach you basic hygiene
>not controlling your population to prevent these problems
>not having a sense of community or respect for the general welfare of your people
>being so selfish that the literate don't teach the illiterate to read to better your society

Nothing fixes being shitty people Pajeet. No pun intended. Face it, you are a subhuman species that will never elevate to a respectable society or culture.

the level of degeneracy is just...
how the fuck haven't you learned to use toilets and basic hygiene?
this is something toddlers learn.

LOL what point of illiteracy rate of over 60% did you not understand?
People here are so poor and backward, they live in dumpyards. DESU why the fuck would they care about the place they shite? They live on by selling plastic off city dumpyards and shit.
>Govt not owing us shit
Definitely agree with that, we're basically the little population of upper middle class and rich.
So what about the poor, so poor even the cows have better life than the most of them.
And the worst part is the people I'm talking about , they reproduce even though they don't have a roof to life.
So yea govt should definitely get involved atleast to control fucking diseases.

We learned, not most of them though, you can see a public toilet or a shower on every corner of the street. People just don't use them. Maybe they just like to let it go.
And the public toilets are as shitty as they get, and that's where the govt should do something. Hiring people, cleaning them regularly, they just won't do it and why should people care they go on streets.

>why should they care where they shit

Still not getting the point. Human decency doesnt go out the window no matter how poor you are. Even niggers know not to shit where they sleep. You people are less that niggers. My dog has the basic instinctual courtesy to shit and cover it up. Stop trying make excuses for filth and degeneracy. Indians need to be exterminated.

requesting the image of SCATSAT1 with SHART
the wiki page is still up but i want the version with the enlarged text

atleast we don't try to steal other peoples history and larp as kangz while failing hilariously

stupid fuckin niggers

I get what you're saying, with all the factors I said above one of the main problem is people just don't care dude.
I go to work at 6, everyday omw I see people doing it on the street and the worst part is they actually have homes. They drive bikes and shite, they'll pick a place and they'll do it. I get why homeless here do it and these faggots with all the facilities they have they just don't care.
As an Indian I know what world thinks of us, recently even govt started paying of people's bathrooms who don't have one LOL that turned out to be an utter failure.

Obvious chink is obvious

crazy shit...umm

Let's all take a moment to appreciate
"33th"

>Wanting mommy cuddles over daddy cummies
Kys faggot

LOL wtf man, this is noticed incident.
Many here go unnoticed.

lol

jesus christ, is this real

Here Ya Go

nice picture bro

hehe very funny i like india...from far away

Fuck me. It's real. These fuckers are Sewage rats, can't deter them with sewage indeed.

Typical non-beef eating fags here man.
If only.....