So I just got tickets to this faggots show what do Sup Forums? How can I troll the ice cream man?

So I just got tickets to this faggots show what do Sup Forums? How can I troll the ice cream man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gq9AOpp4wZQ
amazon.com/LIMTECH®-Button-Camera-Hidden-Camcorder/dp/B00J0XTBXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

call him the mindrape show he doesn't like that

Call him a kiddy diddler and Pedosta crony.

They'll just edit it out like they did with Oliver Stone calling out Israel's influence over elections.

Ask him how Podesta is doing

Make international news. You know what I mean.

Its taped not live so they will just cut it.

You'll have to yell TWO SCOOPS and hope he thinks you are mad about it

jonathon liebowitz's cock holster

Yell out pepe

John Pedosta's cock holster.

Run on stage with a sign reading "2 SCOOPS" , do this during a Trump segment.

Worst they might do is kick you out.

I kinda want to wear my maga hat but I don't think they will let me in

This

Rush on stage and say the phone number for ICE!!! Or shout TRUMP 2020!

Wear an ice cream t-shirt

do it faggot

11th child should have been aborted

Best thing you can do is make a scene and record it somehow. Video or audio works, both preferably. Course there's probably no way to get it out without them knowing it was you, and you probably getting hit pretty hard legally. Truth be told, your best bet is to try and get the ice cream man to give you a sour look. May be all you can get.

He's completely destroying you.

don't do anything to crazy cause they can always edit and cut anything out

and then you'll also be feeding the narrative of muh violent and racist drumpf supporters

shine a laser pointer in his eye

>Buying tickets before having a plan

Nah you just a fan bruh.

Charge the stage screaming BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM

Three

Scoops

Kek this , only during Trump segments

walk in with a bomb.

Jump up and down in your seat screaming "PEE PEE TAPE!"

No I literally got tickets for the sole purpose of going and trolling him

Nice desu

Employ an absurdly obnoxious laugh, while wringing your hands like the biggest kike out of Israel.

Bully him and call him a gay!

Hah! Classy and tasteful.

Tell me more.

Laugh really loudly and try your hardest to make it a stealth REEEE

draw cocks on his forehead while hes trump bashing

POST TICKETS or else you're just a LARPing faggot

poison dart with a note in it

at least this.
they might search you on the way in so just wear compression shorts and keep it in your grundel

run on stage during his monologue and be like "STEVEN I HAVE THE TWO SCOPES", make sure you have a friend recording it on his phone since they'll just cut you from the broadcast

*SCOOPS

Take 3 scoops.
Check em

Storm the stage yelling black lives matter and screaming that no one is talking about black dying anymore. Make sure you're dragged away by security screaming BLM and calling Colbert racist whitey.

Bonus points if you're white and can pass as a faggy libshit.

Make a scene and record it, but don't drop redpills. You have two chances here. To prove to people the right is "violent", or to further defame the left. Make a scene as a left winger. Tell Colbert you don't think he supports trans bathroom rights as much as he should, make it believable.

and make sure you're holding an ice cream cone in each hand

youtube.com/watch?v=Gq9AOpp4wZQ

Call Sup Forums acquire all the tickets to a single show?

the shit storm would be glorious

That'd be fucking amazing.

Digits speak the truth. Do it right and the left will spend the next week running g a social media campaign and attacking Colbert (again).

I don't want to be around that many brown people at the same time.

You are wasting your time desu

kek

You're only option is a nude run across stage while yelling out "kek forever. Trump has the best weenie!!!"

If repeated digits, do it at higher volume by a factor of the digit repetition.

PS -- Enjoy the band. They've been fucking great when I've been at the show. Jon Batiste is a legend

Please say this...
DURING HIS MONOLOGUE...

#podestascockholster

Digits please confirm
Do it for Seth user!

This is retarded they'll just dig up this thread to show that it was a scheming right winger, and then we'd be all over the fucking news yet again flooding normies in

Dress up as Colbert and yell groznald glumpth

This. Do it the entire time so they can't edit it out.

If I ever got the chance to meet Colbert face to dace I have one thing to say:

>You have betrayed Catholicism, you have betrayed your fellow man, and you have betrayed the white race. I am glad that your father died in that plane crash with no survivors. Cause it would be extremely painful to see the traitor you have become.

This do it while screaming KEKISTAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Give him two scoops of his own ice cream.

Fuck his wife.

Hide a bunch of burner phones in the studio. Throughout the show call the phones. The ringtone will be the skippy shower torture at full volume. Make sure the phone you call from is a burner too. Leave no fingerprints. Have friends film the reactions and immediately post online because no way they will air the show.

yell TWO SCOOPS when he's like 80% of the way done with his monologue

you will get thrown out but he'll have to do it all over again

Something like this might work. Wait for a silent, possibly pregnant, pause and then do it.

On a semi-related note.

I'm seeing Clownvis Presley (He's fucking hilarious, check him out) October 13th and Tim Heidecker is going to be there.

I want to heckle that fat pussy, I was thinking about yelling out "PLAY THE KEK SONG!"

Any other ideas? Keep in mind my old girlfriend will be there and she lives fatdecker. How do I get him angry while looking like a badass and make her want to fuck me?

>pic related. its Clownvis

It's the thinking man's protest chant.

suicide bomb his show
kek wills it.

Bring a hidden camera so we can see what his show is like unedited. One that looks like a shirt button. amazon.com/LIMTECH®-Button-Camera-Hidden-Camcorder/dp/B00J0XTBXA

TWO SCOOPS EVERY DAY BRO!

THIS, EVEN SHOUT "YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DON'T CHA??"

MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE FATHERHOOD VIDEO SYNCHED UP AND CRANK IT UP AS LOUD AS YOU CAN GET FOR THE AUDIENCE TO HEAR!!!

This, we need this.
We need to HUMILIATE him with his.
Don't worry about the editing, post the whole thing to us, stay quiet and we will do the rest.

just ask him why he is a better looking john oliver
and why him and the other people with talks shows have the same content

Hold up a sign saying Ben Afflect is a slave owner.

Laser pointer in eye, digits confirm.

well, that beats my idea, after the show, upload it somewhere, post the link on here, and someone will post it on youtube under the stephen colbert name.

Seriously, give tix to random drunks or crackheads. Inform them, should they be denied entrance, it would be outright discrimination against the out-of-luck. (Hollywood let Robert Downey back in.) Supply them with contact #s to lib lawyers & media with the tix in case they are judged on their appearance. Where does this clown film his show? NY or LA shouldn't have problem finding worthy candidates.

hit him in the face with a shovel for me, please.

>In April 2017, an extraordinary claim of the Israeli security services was published in Ha’aretz (Hebrew): over 400 Palestinians had been detained under suspicion they may be involved in future terrorist attacks. They were detained not on the basis of evidence, but on the decision made by an algorithm.

>The algorithm began analyzing the social media profiles of Palestinians, and deriving from them a series of indicators which, when aggregated, produced a profile of a possible attacker.

>The fact that someone fits such a profile – for instance, he praised attackers and changed his profile picture – does not in any way serve as evidence a court will accept. Basically we are asked to believe a system, of which we know nothing, may accurately predict the actions of a specific person in the future, and, on the verdict of said system, we may then detain that person – not for something he did, or even planned to do, but for something he may do.

what he means is all of us buy all tickets for one of his shows so that the audience is all Sup Forumsacks.
if that happens, it's over for colbert.

Dont laugh.

PS, be nearby filming them being admitted, or not, into the show. If not, post everywhere & send to media.

whoops wanted to make a new thread

Scream "DNC killed Seth Rich!" until security throws you out.

Throw a rock at his head.

that's the joke
Sup Forums is all brown people

This, do this for every joke in his monologue

ask him if he likes pizza or hotdogs more

THIS.

forgot to mention, when you get in, immediately report on here, create a live thread about updates currently going on where you are.

Tell him he sucked in Monsters vs Aliens.
>tfw I went to the screening
>tfw I got to tell him he sucked
>tfw he stopped voiceovers for quite awhile
>tfw I'm still at the back of his mind everytime he feels he has no business in cartoons

bring a friend to record you as you run onstage and spout memes
that way you'll have proofs

checked

I wouldn't waist two seconds of my life breathing the same air as that man in the same room.
Toss the tickets in the dumpster outside, turn, hail a taxi, and go to ground zero to reflect on how Muslims will kill you when you least expect it.

Stay alert.

Kill first or be killed.

this is the best idea

Wait until the part of the show where they're shilling for a paid sponsor, then shout something about fucking kids in the ass with Podesta.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's in unison!!

we can do anything with the right d1gits

This.

Buy out all the tickets to his show. Show up all as individuals, no indication of collusion or 4channery. Then, for the rest of his show, every time he tells a joke, everyone laughs in unison.

>HA...HA...HA...HA...HA...HA

you're going to get kicked out after the first attempt, so you better make it good. ask him how he sleeps at night knowing he fucks & murders small children on a regular basis and if he things we should hang him for it.

Not onlt would this thoroughly terrify Colbert and his (((handlers))), theres a slight chance that normies would find it hilarious and it becomes a meme. Or they just cancel alltogether and start filming without audience.