Why do you give a fuck about social norms and tradition anyway? As long as you can get away with your actions...

Why do you give a fuck about social norms and tradition anyway? As long as you can get away with your actions, or your actions are simply not illegal then why should you care? I feel like the society is trying to trick me into spending money with their gay traditions and "right things to do". Is being conservative equal to being a slave to traditions created by your masters long time ago?

Now this is some grade A kikery, comi g from Piland of all places

How did your parents disapoint you user ?

I found the sad truth is, Because when that lady gets older she'll be disposed of by society. Marriage was actually to protect women.

Things that work for hundreds of years tend to keep working.

Future alcoholic cat lady

People are stupid and need moral laws in order to be good with the fear of eternal punishment. Every bad person says they're good. Ok, everyone's good and there thoughts/actions aren't destructive for the whole. Please explain why Christian Europe was overral stronger, more stable and happier. Christian principles are objectively the best.

> slave to tradition
> slave to two freaks in Mickey Mouse heads
pick one

Lynching is illegal now. People should have the right to remove assholes from their town. If you can't use force against other people, the entire point of competing in society turns into a meme.

DUDE

NOTHING MATTERS, BRO

CUT YOUR COCK OFF

Has nothing to do with Christianity. People in power simply gave a fuck about their countries because of Monarchy. Now you have a bunch of Jews in power who don't even have children. Cure Globalism and you will fix the west.

That's what the courts are there for. An average citizen shouldn't have the right to determine the wrong doings of an invidual. Courts here are much too lenient so that's a major issue.

>That's what the courts are there for.
Courts give 0 fucks and are filled with literal old school Communists.
Also there is no death penalty in here.

No you won't. Fixing Globalism won't fix people obscure definition of morality. People don't know how to be good, they need to be forced through fear of damnation.

Because I'm not secure in my own well being around people who are doing as they please.

If you don't like the traditions, don't participate in them, fuck. Why do you care so much if other people give a fuck about traditions? It brings them comfort and happiness.

>People don't know how to be good, they need to be forced through fear of damnation.

Or you can threaten them with violence if they misbehave and save millions on building churches and paying pedophiles.

>Why do you care so much if other people give a fuck about traditions?
They are wasting Earth's resources in the name of stupid shit.

>Why do you give a fuck about social norms and tradition anyway?

Good for men.
Bad for women.

Ask any feminist.
Ask any tradcon.

>get away with your actions

said every criminal in jail ever, what wonderful people they are

>belly button too low

That's a man.

Eternal burning is the apex of violence. Hence why it was so good at keep as people in order overall.

conservatism is about keeping what works and replacing what doesn't. limited government and social norms worked wonders for america so we try to preserve what's left of them.

>limited government
>social norms

Pick one.

Vat. You don't think culture and social morals can exist without a government? It did for millenia before christianity

the history of the united states is a history of social decay rising in tandem with the size of government.

American conservatives are gay and work hand in hand with Democrats to steal more money. They don't give a fuck about things work for society, only things that work for them.

The point isn't to not have fun cause of traditions and culture, the point is living this culture to the outside.
What you do in private, behind locked doors, is totally up to you. As long as you don't bother society with it

>i want a domina to degrade me like crazy
>i want to be the sugar daddy of a young student

Sure, do what you want, but don't bring that shit out into society.

Being conservative means not preserving any tradition, just the traditions that arrange financial elite.

>Is being conservative equal to being a slave to traditions created by your masters long time ago?

Either they don't consider themselves slaves or they'd be happy to oblige. Different strokes for different folks. People like and follow whatever they please, it's the entire point of individualism as a whole. Different cultures, different opinions and stances, makes life interesting to live. That's the whole point.

The problem is when one "side" tries to make itself the inherent truth by trying to get others to follow it against their will. Religions, conservatives - anything with interests involving people other than themself is all guilty of this to some degree.

I was implying the opposite. You can either have a limited government that can't tell you how to live or you can have social norms that do.

You're a fucking retard.

I don't, I just believe family units and cultural norms that aid and honor families need to be protected.