Sociopathy at it's finnest

>Be me, network manager pro hacker 3 (now with less Tony Hawk!).
>Designing intranet for a small company.
>Boss's wife comes in to take him to lunch.
>"who are you?" - she asks me with a poorly disguised brazilian accent.
>She's hot.
>"he's the new IT guy" - says boss without hesitating.
>Major spoiler: i'm not, i'm there just to design the network and i'm out.
>She tells e her laptop is super slow and it's my job to fix it.
>Minor spoiler: it's not. but boss nods at me like it is my responsibility.
>Smile and say "hey ok!".
>Fix and deploy trojan on her computer.
>Have full access to her laptop, including webcam.
>Get drunk and watch her webcam live feed every once in a while.
>She gets naked in front of the webcam... a lot.
>Black mail her with an anonymous email account.
>I now have 3 bitcoin. I don't even need the money.

It's almost 10,000$.
So what fun stuff should I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3yinDcFABc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post the pics user.

Do it for daddy.

risking a prison sentence for $10,000

He's brown, buddy.

live in portugal, there's 1 internet supervisor for 11 million portuguese poor guy

They're going to find who is doing the blackmailing, you double nigger. And then you're fucked. All for a few shekels.

we use shmekles here, shekels are worthless

no they won't , fuck you

I'll give you half a shmekle for 2 shekels

I bet you posted this with her laptop. Nice going buddy. You're going to get v&.

nope, VM over a vpn that I mounted

>a brazilian was willing to pay $10k to suppress nude photos
fake and uma delicia, reported

he's brown, in a brown country; they don't have laws there

>live in portugal, there's 1 internet supervisor for 11 million portuguese poor guy
so you shouldn't be that hard to find, geek squad incoming
fuck i hope this is real, godspeed portubro

that's funny cause here I'm white but for american standards i'm latino ese

Yes, by actual white people standards you are brown.

there's 11 million people in portugal, there's one guy... he stands no chance, i don't even use vpn to download torrents because it isn't worth it

can I get away with stealing then?

POST THE FUCKING PICTURES OF UMA DELICIA YOU FAGGOT

oh i mixed up "internet supervisor" to mean you "network manager" that makes sense then
fuck i want to move to portugal so i can become beige collar cyber-criminal and do legal drugs

Marco gets it.

Not from my house. There are a lot of people in America who don't call the police.

friendly reminder to reset the mac address on the vm everytime you login

>haha guys, I watched a hot Brazilian get naked via a webcam I hacked, but instead of posting that material I am going to green text the entire thing and slap some stock image onto it
Why are you fucks such gullible idiots?

I Don't give a fuck! I've mounted so many networks that at this point I could use a new network interface every day xD

give it to me faggot

You should buy yourself a clue and post your cool-story-bro to /b where it belongs

>be dumb bitch who cant into computers
>somehow know what bitcoins are

FLAWLESS PLOT LINE

digit check, comin through
>You should buy yourself a clue and post your cool-story-bro to /b where it belongs
it's uhhh....it's p-political cause he...stickin it to b-boss and umadeliciawife

>all these cuccs shaming OP for being an alpha
top cucc

told her what to do. idiot, are you brazillian?

thank you

Is OP going to deliver on hot Brazilian miles any time soon?
What is even the point of the thread, the kne interesting thing about the story is the naked Brazilian woman, yet it is exactly that part that is missing.
The chinks and the Slavs have far more interesting and sophisticated stories about performed hacks. The actual hack is not interesting OP. But then you know that already don't you.
You hacked jack fucking shit and just used the hot thot as 101% guaranteed replies bait.

Buy drugs, what else can you do with bitcoin?

Buy Dell computers. Sell them on eBay

I have no fucking idea, i asked for it because i knew it couldn't be traced, for shits and giggles

What is my perfect crime?
>I break into Tiffany's at midnight.
>Do I go for the vault?
>No, I go for the chandelier. It's priceless.
>As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me.
>She tells me to stop.
>It's her father's business. She's Tiffany.
>I say no.
>We make love all night.
>In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms.
>I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada.
>I don't trust her.
>Besides, I like the cold.
>Thirty years later, I get a postcard.
>I have a son and he's the chief of police.
This is where the story gets interesting:
>I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris, by the Trocadero.
>She's been waiting for me all these years; she's never taken another lover.
>I don't care, I don't show up.
>I go to Berlin.
>That's where I stashed the chandelier.

thanks goyimbro
now me and lentil shekelberg have produced a movie based on your dream life

For someone who likes doing stuff for shots and giggles, there is a severe lack of Brazilian nakedness caught on a hacked webcam in this thread.
You are either a liar or a chicken, being Portuguese probably both.

>Send that shit to your boss.
>Black mail him.
>Profit

Also if you feel a little generous here is my BTC address
1Kf3pRgmFQ8LuBqtDAHSL1UkFNH9c74EE6

>not posting pics
>dafuck, m8
Also, lend me a couple grand so I can start a business.

He isn't posting the brazzilian ITT, something which would cost him no money. What brain fungus made you think he is generous?
He is also Portuguese, i.e. one of the poorest fucks on this sorry continent, of course he isn't going to be fucking generous.

what kind of business?

I'm assuming that you've already started producing this movie before anyone else could steal it... enjoy your lawsuit you just got outjewed

youtube.com/watch?v=H3yinDcFABc

I'm taking my chances man.
My country is so shit that 3 BTCs buy you like two years of rent in a not shitty flat.
Any amount would do to me.

Donate it to a LEENUX distro

maybe Qubes.

i'm a CentOS guy, those red hat people have enaugh already

Dried crickets and beef tallow mixed together as the ultimate survival food. The recipe is based off of "pemmican" (what fur traders used to eat). However, it uses crickets instead of dried beef in order to cut production costs by a third. The product is literally superior to the competition nutritionally (roughly 10% more protein by weight, as well as more of almost everything else since its an entire animal; not just the meat), and on top of that it is cheaper.

Just add some garlic powder and salt to cover the fact that it tastes even blander than butter, and it's good to go.

>how much?

qubes is for dem privacy and shit
your only other option is to give shekels to charity and that's too mainstream

None of this makes sense
>being blackmailed with pics from a cam on her laptop
Yes she stills parades in front of it

>pays in buttcoin
How did she get buttcoin so if she is so retarded she cannot even fix her own laptop?

I don't think I believe you user

Depends how much I want to make. The crickets are cheap if you buy them wholesale from Thailand and the tallow is 100$ for a 5gallon bucket.

The recipe is basically 50/50 tallow and meat; plus flavouring. Its shelf stable so it wouldn't matter if demand was low since I would have until the day I die to sell it all.

how much to get the business going?

Honestly, I haven't been taking the idea serious beyond researching numbers (was just shit posting in my original reply). However, the concept is sound, and I have made/tasted it already.

The major problem is Canadian health regulations. I can't just brew this shit up my by garage if I plan on selling it here. Renting a cooking space would be the primary cost, and that would depend on the scale of production.

Well, that depends on if you want to fund it entirely. I can apply for grants and loans if I can show them that I have a grand or two myself. However, then I'd be waiting on approval. That said, I could turn 1grand into ten with these grants/loans (already looked it up), and that would be way more than enough.

I was seriously thinking about putting up a kickstarter page if you would want to mill it over.

Don't have the page up yet, but I could polish it off and send a link to an email, or something.

>>Fix and deploy trojan on her computer.

haven't done this since net-devil, poison ivy, and lanfiltrator were a thing.

what's the current hotness?

>paying $10,000 to not have naked pictures of you posted on the internet

come on, this isn't even a fun shitpost

>calls a RAT a trojan
>uses an "anonymous email account" to cover his tracks
>forgets that the 'trojan' could easily be found if she brought it in to any competent IT pro and the metadata would show the last modified date and the time it was installed
>she remembers that you were the only other person to touch her computer and that you worked there for a short period of time
>she asks her husband what the date was that the small company's intranet was being built

ur going to jail Jóse

well you are geting away with blackmailing

daddy always gets a taste

You could give it to me portubro... Need to buy a car even just a little would help

>you just got outjewed
False!
I was pretending to be retarded all along

If he actually knows what he's doing it's unlikely he'll get caught but that's only if this story is even real. More likely it's just phantasies by a dumb brown peon who barely knows how to tune into Sup Forums

Não vou acreditar nessa história até você postar algumas fotos.

Fuck off, Ricardo.

>t. Dwight Shrute

I didn't know Imra Awan posted on Sup Forums

For someone who supposedly doesn't care, you don't provide any photos you've captured, which leads me to believe you're homosexual and fake

also he's a tranny and a jew , non-ironic