I'm really confused bros

I'm really confused bros

Can i enjoy kinos which are clearly produced by the (((Jews))) and still hate the kikes without having a crisis of ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stanley_Kubrick's_unrealized_projects#Aryan_Papers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kubrick exposed the Rothschilds' obscene, Satanic rituals in Eyes Wide Shut and literally paid for it with his life. He was unironically one of the most based Jews who ever lived.

>caring about what others think
>doubting the greatest weapon against Kikes was a bored, chess playing, kid, who figured out how to make real films on the cheap, and not give a fuck who tells you otherwise.
>Made the red pill into an art form before the term existed
>"Pretty much everything Hitler said about the Jews is right."

fpbp. Defaming Kubrick should be considered sacrilege around these parts.

I'm not specifically talking about Kubrick. I'm talking about (((Hollywood))) entertainment in general

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stanley_Kubrick's_unrealized_projects#Aryan_Papers

This. His interpretation of Clockwork Orange also exposed the humble Nazi beginnings of the EU, and it's true intention, while possibly also prophesizing the migrant crisis

>Kubrick came from a secular family background and "was known to have said that he was not really a Jew, he just happened to have two Jewish parents."

>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, recalled that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting.

Stanley "Hitler was right about everything" Kubrick was based.

Yes, Just be aware of what you watch, in depth analysis of it to spot the themes if it helps you sleep at night

Basically all of his films drop massive subconscious red pills, so yes, liking Kubrick is ok.
Liking the Coen brothers is also acceptable. Watch "a very serious man"

Decide for yourself instead of asking Sup Forums like we're a hivemind. I'm not a friend of Jews nor a proponent of Jewry but there are plenty of "redpilled" Jews who condone their tribe's ways. Go binge watch Brother Nathanael if you don't believe me, that motherfucker lights up my life. Deep down we all wish Jews were agents of the light instead of agents of malfeasance.

Although I don't really agree with most of their messages, I have to say Lou Reed and Bob Dylan made some pretty kickass music.

Think whatever you will of the Holocaust, at the end of the day, exposing the Rothschild agend should take top precedence.
Ah, so you've heard about that too. Plus, themes of the (((Federal Reserve))) he slipped into the Shining. And of course nearly his entire career low key redpilled the masses on MK Ultra.

the Coen Brothers are pretty good directors, and their movies don't really have any kike-ish aspects, even if they are Jews

>Think whatever you will of the Holocaust, at the end of the day, exposing the Rothschild agend should take top precedence.
It didn't occur to me that the Wikipedia entry didn't have the full background on the film itself.
Aryan Papers was intended to be his red pill manifesto in every sense.

Yeah, Kubrick is like a vampire born into a vampire family who spends his life fighting vampires for the sake of humanity.
Honestly, he hated vampires more than you or i.

I'm pretty sure Mel Brooks is in Sup Forums's top five Juden

they also refuse to openly support israel despite constant pressure.

a serious man is definitely about how selfish and immoral jews are and how they don't give a shit about the goy, kind of like curb your enthusiasm except darker.

they also throw in tons of anti-semetic shit in their movies even if it doesn't fit with the scene ("heil hitler" - barton fink)

ethan was a little bitch about trump though, but joel hasn't said anything.

One of the villains in Miller's Crossing is a kike, and he's the most evil and slimy piece of shit in that movie.

Self-''hating'' Jews need to get a grip. They should serve in the Israeli Army so they know what's really going on.
I don't understand how a Jew could praise Hitler. Maybe his parents weren't very ardent with raising him as a Jew.
Religious or not, being jewish is cultural as well so be proud who you are.
Kubrick was very intelligent but in regards to Hitler and some of the things he allegedly said he was very stupid to say the least.

"Hitler was mostly right."
- Stanley Kubrick

Jews can be great artists.

They are subversive in western society, but when you understand that, it's almost fun to enjoy the art and pick out where the Jewish neurosis is showing.

They have high IQ so, that would likely lead to higher level art as well.

this
Ashkenazi Jews are naturally skilled at art. Some use it to degenerate society, fewer use it for good, most use it merely to make money

I'm not sure you belong here, but I'm not giving you a (you)

Yeah I saw Fargo, and the Coen's portrayal of Midwest goys was overflowing with contempt... but they have several Jewish charters that are absolutely revolting.. they pulled no punches.

See Barton Fink... that was a pretty brutal look at a Jewish intellectual and the Jewish Hollywood mogul in it is just over the top... brutal.

They made the goys look dimwitted, but at least they were decent for the most part.

Stop thinking with ideology. Your beliefs are separating you from reality. Think of Jews and their parasitism the same way you think of other animals in biological terms.