NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO

YOU FUCKING MESTIZOS

FUCK YOU MESTIZOS

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

HUH YOU FUCKING MESTIZOS

YOU FUCKING BEAN BAG MEXICAN SACKS OF SHIT JUST COULDN'T KNOW YOUR RACE WAS INDIAN HYBRID, HUH?

YOU FUCKERS WERE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY WERE SO YOU LATCHED ON A GEOGRAPHICALLY LINEAGE TERM FOR 23 COUNTRIES LIKE IT'S A RACE?

YOU THINK IT'S A FUCKING RACE?

YOU FUCKERS ARE TRYING TO TURN HISPANIC AS A RACE BECAUSE YOU MUTTS COULDN'T PUT MIXED?

WHAT THE FUCK

NOW YOU GOTTA FUCKING LUMP WHITE HISPANICS, BLACK HISPANICS, GOOK HISPANICS WITH YOUR MESTIZO ASSES BECAUSE YOU BABIES WANT "HISPANIC" TO BE A RACE?

FUCK YOU MESTIZOS

FUCK YOU

YOU FUCKERS ARE BROWN DUE TO YOUR INJUN GENES, NOT YOUR "HISPANIA DESCENT"

FUCKING MESTIZOOOOOOOOS

I would rather see them counted as hispanic rather than white.

keep crying you fucking autist lol

>yfw all those US citizen race graphs we're just more and more Hispanics being labeled so instead of white.
Cucked again naziboo.

Why not mestizo or mixed? How is that fair to hispanics who AREN'T mestizo

Are you going to blame a mestizo crime on a spanish man you fuck?

Hispanic is not a race

Some hispanics are white but all those brown beaners claiming to be white are racially mestizo

The problem isn't hispanics as a whole because ANY race could be hispanic. The problem is "Mestizo hispanics"

THE PROBLEM IS MESTIZOS

STOP BLAMING ANDY GARCIA LOOKING PEOPLE FOR THE CRIMES OF GEORGE LOPEZ LOOKING "PEOPLE"

How about le Hispanics who are actually white, stop identifying as Hispanic, Hispania isn't a thing, You don't live in Spain, you are are white American or you aren't.

>Hispanic is mutually exclusive to white

You're not getting my point dipshit

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

AND IT SHOULD NEVER BE ONE

EVER

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

I'M NOT GOING TO LET MESTIZOS FUCKING STEAL THIS WORD AND RUIN IT FOR WHITE HISPANICS

FUCK MESTIZOS

YOUR COUNTRY IS POOOOOOOOP

FUCK YOU

Hispanic is literally defined as someone who speaks spanish. That's it.

>Hispanic becomes a race
>instantly, the US becomes "Race" is now legally a social construct
>Leftist pundits jizz on air in unison

Oh boy it's this autist again

Hispanic is not a race

If you think hispanic is a race you are not a race realist

REFUTE HIM

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T

It doesn't matter what I think. They'll legally declare it a race. Frankly, unless the Census Bureau does genetic test for every citizen, race IS a meaningless metric in the census.

anything that puts "white" in their own category and everyone else in a different category is a good thing.

our crime percentages will plummet.

>HIM
You mean (You), you overly emotional autistic spic

So where would a hispanic who isn't a mestizo go in?

as a spaniard living in America I just identify as white on govt forms.

Obviously "Hispanic". The point is the shrink the number of officially classified Whites, shrinking the White demographic ***on paper***, fueling the narrative that the US is not a White country, because without White Hispanics, European Americans will be

if you don't include white hispanics it's at 64%.

>fueling the narrative that the US is not a White country

I hate knowing that is what's going to happen. In the next 15-20 years politicians are gonna start pushing the "this country was never white meme" so hard that it drives whites to rise up and actually care about themselves for once.

This is the same attitude im starting to adopt, you might as well forget the term hispanic.

If you intend to devote yourself to preserving whites and their expressive traditions, and have to potential to reintegrate to the white population, then you are effectively white.

I like it better with classifying hispanic as a race. It doesnt feel right marking myself down as a "white" hispanic when I clearly have dark brown skin

you realize legit non mestizo white hispanics are genetically european because SPAIN is a european country?

Idiot fucker communist dog

you're a fucking retard