youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtu.be/8KvuVPzViNE?t=1560
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=tPkEDRSYUpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2qj1YrlikF0
youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-holiday-us-president-golf-bedminster-new-jersey-vacation-mar-a-lago-a7876256.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awoo~

House Republican says Trump was just joking when he repeatedly vowed Mexico would pay for the wall

>Drumpfags: Hahaha, YEAH, did liberals honestly think that we thought fucking MEXICO would pay for a wall to block THEIR illegal immigrants? How fucking stupid is that?

>Drumpfag: Trump was fucking joking, god, how could you liberal faggots be so deluded as to take him honestly when he said that?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

calle

Army or Marines lads

Off brand, it's leaking.

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

pls announce when baking, thanks for baking.

>calle
kek

1.What the fuck does trump know about aeronautical engineering? An afternoon conversation isn't equal to the experience and expertise of the people at Boeing working on the new air force one.
2. Boeing is an american company. Not a chinese or russian one. It's not like they're gonna secretly fuck up the interests of the united states.
3. Trump is fucking retard, you can see that when he boasts about his "negotiating" with Boeing. Thinking about himself instead of the United States.

Army, MOS is more important but Marines sound like shit.

True to Caesar

>you will never experience an election as exciting and enjoyable as the 2016 election every again

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

>mfw Jim Acosta asks me to listen to his left-wing leaning drivel

youtu.be/8KvuVPzViNE?t=1560

Apologies

>Dugin is a moron of almost stunning proportions though. I don't think Purim actually listen to him, I think he just allows the suggest that he does to float around to keep Dugin's fans happy.
The only thing I really know about Dugin is him writing Foundations of Geopolitics (1997) which is pretty eerie in the predictions it got correct in how the 21st Century has played out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

>The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe
>Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible
>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.

I know that Dugin had great influence in the early 2000s with Russia but don't know how much it currently holds. If you are interested in him at all you should read a translation of Foundations of Geopolitics to get an idea of what his worldview is and why he became so prominent.

The Plot to Remove Trump.

This is how the Trump removal plot is going to go down.

1. The MSM is going to declare that Trump's approval ratings have dropped below %10. Of course they're the author of the polls, and they'll be pulling the same stunt they did before the election.

2. That's when the special council is going to "find" something, it won't matter what, and they're going to call for the removal of Trump.

3. That's when a group of DNC politicians and traitorous GOP conspirators will vote and enforce the removal of Trump.

4. A national emergency will be declared and martial law will be in the effect to control alleged "violent Trump supporters." In reality the martial law state will be used to round up dissenters.

5. A "constitutional crisis" will be called and we will be told that the federal government is taking over the job of the president, and that the office will remain vacant until the crisis is resolved. Unfortunately just like the patriot act and the emergency powers granted to the government after 9/11, the crisis will never be resolved and we will never have another president.

>Literally on record telling Mexican President he wants to tax him at the border if they don't want to pay for the wall/costs of illegal immigration/etc.

wtf im voting Kamala 2020

s-sauce...

Ave.

LARP

>Literally on record whinging to the Mexican President about looking weak when the Mexican President tells him to fuck off, and begging him to at least lie so he could save face

Fix'd

>Cruz means cross in Spanish
Absolutely fitting

I`ll talk to people and listen to them before I reach such a conclusion.
I`m done listening to Putinbots that think 2% church attendance, one of the most high abortion rate countries outside of Africa and one of the most STDs ridden places in the world are conservatives just because they lynch faggots from time to time.

So much for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Have you remembered the 6,000 today?

>US has to beg Mexico to do anything

I was at the beach all day, what'd I miss

>6,000
>Christian extremists
Absolutely haram bullshit

The Red hat of Fascism

Stephen "Judenpresse Killer" Miller

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPkEDRSYUpo
Just listen to this.

KILL ALL TRAITORS

>It's not like they're gonna secretly fuck up the interests of the united states.
MIC companies and GCs in general bilk the fuck out of the government out of billions all the time. It's why boondoggles like the F-22 and JSF happened, and why the USS Ford was commissioned without a working catapult or toilets. It's why billions had already been spent on the new AF1 before they even started building it. There's zero reason why AF1 can't be built using a no-mileage airframe like the ones that are now going to get used.

Really tired of "poisoning the well" headlines.
>why x is y (and this is a good thing)
>How negative adjective subject is negative adjective action

I am genuinely in love with Donald Trump. He is a beautiful, witty, and graceful dealmaker whose luck just keeps winning.

I frequently fantasize about being Vladimir Putin hiding with him in the Oval Office.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet champion on a lazy New York afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, he's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of him and it seems like he's gonna pop any moment now. His popped belly button makes it look like he's got a giant third boob where his stomach once was. He waddles around and can barely move half of the time. He's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for his sweet ass. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, he strips off his almost comically too small suit and kneels on top of you. He grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of him, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from his incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of his tight ass throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into his beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and him are both moaning with greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a Mexican being chased by ICE and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like a North Korean missile inside his major city center, blowing Trump Tower right off the map. You and him both join as, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, he lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold him in. In that moment, there are no Democrats, no leaks. Just you and him, watching the DC sky turn pink with the setting sun.

fpbp

Did you swim or stare at ass all day?

Hachikuji Mayoi, Bakemonogatari

Could be in Africa

Christian niggers there are fucking insane

Are they counting muslim terrorists simply as muslims?

>spanish
>last vestige of the Carthaginian Empire
>Roman Legion

Does not compute. Iberian Peninsula stayed Carthaginian way after the Punic war.

Have you seen military budget spending? More money doesn't always equate to better turnovers.

Ok, lets just get the nuclear war started. Its clear america wants it and wont stop before it.

Haven't seen this interview yet (will watch it now), but if you want more after watching that you should just read the book he wrote if you have any interest in Russian Nationalist politics.

>tfw snail is best girl
I'm not into lolis, but the gigantic backpack and qtness makes my heart get a raging erection

Can't stop, won't stop, so why try?

>fuck the plebs over
>they start getting a little grumpy
>string up a 5th rate prick for doing the same fucking that everyone else is
>plebs think they've won a big one
why the fuck does this always work?

>Bill Kristol
there isn't a war that Kristol hasn't gotten a hard-on for, you can't really use him as appetite for the American public for more war

He is still an unapologetic Iraq War booster

is his face fucking melting? it looks more smooshed in than usual

Christian militias in syria that were fighting for survival against isis are getting revenge. Also christians in africa wage holy war. A african pope would unironicly tell the world to repel the heathen hordes.

Cap it.

Top 3 kikes I desperately want to strangle with my shoestring

There were two scoundrels crucified with Our Lord that day. Only one of them joined God in Heaven. We shall indeed see if Cruz honors his namesake.

Cosmopolitan is a dog whistle for (((the jews)))

>If a nigger ever need to get got
How
explain

>[Autism Engaged]
>Protocol: [NO FUN ALLOWED]

he's becoming the forever alone guy

One person of our country already spoke with him, he defended your country against what he wants, and he pushed his shit in if you pardon my language.
I will stick to ours before I take anything he says for that matter.

Trump is LOW ENERGY. He has taken more vacations than any president in history. No stamina.

>PEÑA NIETO: You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall. This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

>TRUMP: But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.

Sounds like whinging to me.

She's a cute for sure.

STROKED.COM

youtube.com/watch?v=2qj1YrlikF0

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0

How do they know each of those 6,000 were muslim? Is there a fucking muslim registry we don't know about?

crab in a bucket mentality, also being 'educated' on how well x system and all its components are vs the evil stinky capitalist system with mean pig ceos. it all starts in childhood

If Mexico blockades us, what will we ever do without their cheap meth and violent gangbangers? Oh God, Trump is truly worst president.

No idea i'd say the number would be higher though.

What the fuck are you, a 30 year old man posting carton pictures online? m8 you've got some shit to sort out with your life.

Wtf is PRI. Never heard of it. Is it new fake news?

One defined them as "rootless" agitators.

The other...?

Be real with me guys, the deep state is going to succeed in getting rid of Trump and this country is absolutely fucked within 15-20 years?

CLEAN
YOUR
ROOM

Actually both Hitler and Stalin objected to Jewish cosmopolitanism on the same grounds.

Country is fucked beyond repair already. I'm ready to just watch it burn at this point

Disgusting pedophiles. I'll be sure to save space for your notches on my rifle.

>how to civil war: step 1

>One person of our country already spoke with him, he defended your country against what he wants, and he pushed his shit in if you pardon my language. I will stick to ours before I take anything he says for that matter.
It's just a perspective, not saying you should take everything he says as gospel. For a political book written 20 years ago he called some of the biggest geopolitical events (Brexit, Crimea Annexation) so it's something worth reading at least to understand how he reached those conclusions, but by no means is a completely accurate worldview. Even some cranks get some big hits if their overall message is wrong.

So Cosmopolitan's Test for Boyfriends is really a checklist of defects for womyn to use for eugenics on a potential husband??

>Teen Vogue is Il Duce Fascism

Can't these people see anyone they support just gives us more reason to hate them?

Public Radio International. Many NPR stations also get content from them. Its even more fake than NPR.

I would be much more worried if I was thirty, but I think it is also a bit too late for me.

>Be real with me guys, the deep state is going to succeed in getting rid of Trump and this country is absolutely fucked within 15-20 years?
Nobody here is going to able to predict that far out, two decades ahead is a completely different world geopolitically-speaking

...Steve really needs to cut on the beers.

And WTF is it with the comic sans man?!?! IMPEACH!!!!!!

Stop obsessing about Trump, /ptg/. It's unhealthy and I'm worried about you.

I'm OK with this, literally. He could actually Chop it in half. Don't care. NYC sucks anyways

A

Awooo?

Kek. Today is the first time I've ever heard of them

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-holiday-us-president-golf-bedminster-new-jersey-vacation-mar-a-lago-a7876256.html
>Donald Trump, who regularly condemned Barack Obama for taking too much time off, has now enjoyed more than three times as many holiday days as his predecessor had enjoyed at the same stage in his tenure.

>The US president announced he is to spend the next 17 days at his private golf club in New Jersey.

>It means that by the end of August, Mr Trump will have taken 53 days of leisure, since his inauguration in January, while Mr Obama had taken 15 days during the same time span, according to The Washington Post.

Gosh, must be hard being so rich, handsome, and successful.

I mean, let's be honest. Trump may have taken close to two months of vacation but the average American gets at least three a year.

Only two months? That's big. That's amazing.