Trump and "populism"

Trump's been waging a war on unions and workers. Remind me again why you faggots called a billionare plotcrat a "populism"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off shareblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Because "unions" are political mobs who the law shows favoritism toward.

well right now the law favors rich people and their efforts to fuck over workers. If you can't see that then you are the idiot, not pro-union types in this day and age

>shareblue
Oh my god this is how gay this place is now

Ok and who is gonna defend you in the work place from slave wages and bosses exploiting you?

You realize trump's gorsuch pick will gut public sector unions. We are so fucked it's not even funny

No the law doesn't favor rich people, rich people ignore the law and get political favors/bailed out.

Basically, if you're not in a union you have no say in anything political. Which is a shame. Unions got too much power.

>the law doesn't favor rich people,

Every law since the Code of Hammurabi favor the rich.

Both Hillary and trump had global companies across the world and had millions of dollars spent on the election.

It's not really your right to have a high wage. And if you let yourself be exploited then you shouldn't have a third party come defend you with Brute force. Also, business "exploitation" is a buzzword, barely if any actual exploitation is taking place

nah bro, laws don't favor the rich. Laws are neutral if not favoring the poor right now

>Hillary Clinton
Guess how she got rich lol

>Donald trump
Yea he's rich as fuck, is a man not entitled to the fruits of his labor? He can't spend his earned money to advertise himself for a presidency?

>It's not really your right to have a high wage.

Cause you say so?

So I see shills have just given up on making good threads all together.

you have to be bluepilled to think that unions are a good thing

>communist logic
heh

Is it a right cuz YOU say so?

OP you are simplifying everything. It depends on the union. The more powerful unions these days are unimaginably corrupt. Some folks are forced to join unions in order to get a certain job. Some unions also favor the management over the smaller workers. It is a fucking nightmare of lobbying, kickbacks, frauds, and all sorts of bullshit. Unions a hundred years ago are different from unions today.

>Unions a hundred years ago are different from unions today.

That's too nuanced for your typical liberal.

The majority of unions in America are for government jobs. Fact. Fuck these people.

Skilled trade unions are very exclusionary as well. It's best to have family already in.

>plotcrat

Kys.

It's very difficult for anyone with a graduate degree to get elected in America because most Americans (except for the high IQ coastal states) are inbred rural and suburban subhuman retards.

Usually, in any American election, the person with the lowest level of education will win. In this case, that was Trump.

not an argument

Guys I am sorry for bring this up here on this thread, but what is with all of the Mcmaster stuff going on? I have never seen the gaslighting like this. I have actually and literally seen shills twist recent smaller events to make some posters believe it never happened! Now they are even saying that the Russians have left /pol and the real people are back now and /pol is rescued from what it has turned into.

I have been here for a little while and I have no fucking idea what they are talking about. Who the fuck is jewing who? What is happening?

There should be no such thing as a public sector unions, ffs look at how much your taxes Dont buy.

>union sheet metal worker

Public unions are fucking cancer.

He has waged no war on workers, you motherfucking retard.

Go shoot yourself in the face.

This McMaster shit is retarded. Idk either. On one hand he's always been shady and establishment and not trump's personal choice cuz Flynn got ousted by media, on the other hand he seems to be pretty loyal to Trump. I think it's just some shit going on behind the scenes and all media is just speculating like crazy.

.05 has been deposited in your bank account.

NICE TRY, ELIZABETH WARREN!

UNEMPLOYMENT IS LOWEST IT'S BEEN IN NEARLY 2 DECADES!

TRUMP 2020!

no, because the laws of supply and demand say so. nobody intrinsically deserves more than their labor is worth. if you have no real skills and can be replaced by literally anyone, that is your own fault. labour, like any product, is worth what the lowest seller offers it for

fpbp