Prove you aren't a follower of the pedophile Mohammad and say one (1) nice thing about Israel

Prove you aren't a follower of the pedophile Mohammad and say one (1) nice thing about Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4
youtube.com/watch?v=kWLy69-fyQE
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Israel.

Burn the kikes.

Nicest thing I've heard about Jews today. I think we have a winner.

Kikes and sandniggers should genocide each other.

Seems like they are always bundled up. I bet they would appreciate being warmed up.

If you ever needed proof the "prove you aren't X" threads were JIDF slide threads here it is.

so these jew whores can open carry our paid-for weapons and that is ok, but us americunts can't.

Why would any military want women if they are going to do shit like take Instagram tier attention whoring pictures in uniform?

>another "based jews goy.. er, guys! Donate to Israel and stop the only race of people who won't tolerate our tricks!" thread

oy vey

DUDE SLAVIC MODELS PRETENDING TO BE IN THE ARMY PROPAGANDA TRICKS FROM 2008 LMAO

israelis dont have a problem with multiculturalism. all non-jews know that they are living in "the jewish state" and know that their culture can never be mainstream.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4

Hippy sluts that put out

The israeli government does it to try and boost international support.

go suck a bleeding baby dick, jew.

JEWS RECKONING HAS ARRIVED

>and say one (1) nice thing about Isra

israel kills mudslimes.

( but it also funds all the ISIS and other terrorists, so hmmmmm, i gotta reconsidder ....

Israel cucked the "Aryan" race.

Israeli scorpions kill more mooslims than do other mooslims.

>say one (1) nice thing

I like sluts.

>Say something ncie about Israel
Why? They crucified Christ and I'm sure you're a hasbara kike OP.

Jews are Christ killers, usurers, and complete scum.

You know how they say mudslimes rape children? Well jews do the same thing.

Islam is vastly superior to Jewry.

>controls its women
>traditional values
>hate niggers
>REALLY hates jews
>knows the truth about the holocaust
>bretty good conquerers desu
>enslave niggers
>72 virgins
>doesnt fuck with the rest of the world via manipulating currency

They occasionally have hot European women that are mislabeled as Jews.

Nothing good ever came out of that desert natively.

Tell me what your Talmud says about the Goyim.

Be honest.

Tell me how you really feel about goyim.

Fuck hook noses kikes and filthy shot bag muzzies

Hot women

Tel Aviv seems pretty fun
How do I become Israeli? I think I have a great great grandmother or some shit who was a Czech Jew.
I just want an IDF qt gf

seeYou can't expect a Jew to be honest.

Nuke the kikes

Bruh you wouldnt be shit without extorting the US out of billions.

You dont produce anything in that shit hole of a country

When Jews are young they have some great tits. So Israeli girls are fun to fuck then dump.

Tell me what the talmud says about the Goyim.

They outsmarted the rest of the world

Tell me what the Talmud says about the Goyim.

>muh 6 gorillion
>muh reparations
>remember the 6,0000000000000 gorillion
>USA help pls
>REMEMBER THEM FAGGOT

Their degenerate, suffering, parasitical existence will not be prolonged for much longer.

We don't follow the Talmud, it's not a holy book.
And yeah it says bad things about the Goyim, but if we were to follow it there wouldn't be any Goyim in our country.
The amount you give us in a year is less than 1% of our GDP, and you will be surprised on how much we develop and produce :)

Once a Kike always a Kike

the Talmud IS JUST AS HOLY AS THE OLD TESTAMENT.

>mfw some retard types "muh 6 gorillion" when I never even mention the holocaust

so you admit the Holocause was a lie?

Says a stormfag that knows nothing about Judaism, the Talmud was written by people, without the words of God, unlike the old testament.

Here's one for you, Conservakike. Give me one (1) reason Any Jews should be allowed to live.

ITS THE BASIS OF ALL THE KIKE KOKE OF KONDUCT

Israel actually is /ourguys/. They kill Muslims and they may have degenerates, but the Jews in the West have nothing in common with them other than thinking Israel will openly accept their gay asses with no consequences for ruining the only potential guardians of Israel from the rest of the Islamic Third World going all-out on Israel.

you called out white people for blaming shit on the jews, when the jews are legendary for blaming everything on the 6 gorillion.

They're somewhat of a proud ethnostate and some of their grills have been so heavily admixtured by whites they look somewhat white

silly goyim it was real i saw it with my own eyes

I guess you are blind now
No the holocaust wasn't a lie.

But it was certainly justified

OY VEY

6 GORILLLLIONNNNNNNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=kWLy69-fyQE

> Their plan is to keep us in our backward state, to preserve our backward state, to preserve our pathetic way of life, so they can exploit the tremendous wealth of our underground resources, of our land, and our manpower. They want us to stay destitute, distracted by niggling day-to-day problems of survival, our poor living in misery, so that we will never become aware of the laws of Islam – which contain the solution to misery and poverty! All of this they have done so they can sit in their big palaces, living their stupid shallow lives!

What ever you say.
Blaming what on the holocaust exactly?

You're a goyim just like the rest of us.

Fuck kids, they're walking buckets of disease. And fuck Israel, bunch of beta faggots playing the blame game.

Jesus was the messiah and the jews killed him.

The jews are forever cursed for eternity.

do you really unironically think the germans killed 6m illion jews in 5 years? That's 2.21 Jews per minute. That's a pretty high JPM, don't you think? And that's not even counting the supposed 5 million in non-Jews. While fighting a war... on two fronts.

If you say yes, you realize your people are lemming-tier good at dying

Beta?

Can't wait for your old fucks to finally die, so you can stop making excuses for yourselves and "muh holocaust" bullshit.

>Fuck kids

They aren't afraid to stomp the goat-fondlers when the need arises.

>JPM

KEK

Correction the Holocaust 2 won't be a lie

> Holocaust 2 Electric Boogaloo starring Natalie Portman

The Israeli Air Force is badass.

beta as fuck

you can make soap out of them

>I'M MR. LITERAL, LOOK AT ME!!

Technically the Romans killed him.
And Jesus himself was a Jew, like it or not.

We don't say the Germans shot each one of them, many died of starvation, disease etc. in the Ghettos, because the Germans barley brought supplies to there, if at all.

Is that guy on the left grabbing the Haredi a nigger?

TECHNICALLY THE ROMANS KILLED HIM

HAHAHAHAHHA HAHA THATS THE SUBVERSIVE KIKERY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING JEWS AND YOU JEW UR WAY OUT OF EVERYTHING.

The Pharisees killed Christ. And you are CURSED for it.

Those soldiers are Jews and they don't look beta at all, less than 12% of Israel is made out of Orthodox Jews

There are no differents from jews and muslims. They have the same tradition fasting, genital mutalation of non consenting minors, simular cloths, poor hygene, believe they are gods chosen people, both want to destroy the west, both believe jesus was not the masier, same stupid diet requirement ....ect jews are sandniggers and sandniggers are jews

khazars and sephardim arent really jews either

plus i heard some black guys say they are the real jews. We Wuz Hebrewz

No, probably Morroccan or something0

are jews naturally subversive?

do they have kike built into their DNA?

DAVID WUZ OUR KANG

So choose one, we are Hebrews and we killed Jesus or are we European and we don't deserve this land?

Fuck Israel
You fucking shill literally use the same fucking comment on your cancerous slide threads every fucking time
>bla bla bla bl-
>Prove bla bla bla say 1 nice thing about [Insert group/ country/religion]
>typical character assassination thread
>fuck white people thread
enough already you pathetic cunts it's getting annoying
saged

>They kill Muslims a
Jokes on you goy. Your people do it.

Both you kike, this isn't some subversive dualistic kike dichotomy you got going on..

Stop wit hteh subversive kikery.

it will have open borders soon
#openbordersforisrael

No. Israel needs to be nuked, for the good of us all.

They have some great milkers.
Also, they can make a good wall

>kike using the ol dunecoon v. yid false dichotomy
we really should glass the entire middle east

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

You're neither, kike.

Actually it's 2.28 JPM

Any person you say died of starvation or disease is literally an allied kill, because the inhumane allies were the ones who bombed the supply lines and purposefully starved people. That shit was frowned upon in war even then, but cuck-britain and dumb-merica knew they couldn't win in a fair fight.
After starving your people to death they went on to starve all the germans to death too in open air camps...they also died of exposure...

They did a good job on the U.S.S Liberty

The western wall doesnt belong to israel

Then why are you niggers still alive?

god damn. im suddenly thirsty.

jewess princesses are the absolute fucking worst though. interolable ultraroasties, you have to insert 6,000,000 shekels into her filthy jew gash before she puts out, while shes out getting BLACKED and throating chad cock 6 nights a week. also they never suck dick, never cook, never care about anything but themselves, have the most annoying voices, are as dull as nogs, and hit the wall at fucking lightspeed

those milkers tho

I want a sandjew gf