How come most Sup Forums users aren't white yet white nationalism is huge here?

How come most Sup Forums users aren't white yet white nationalism is huge here?

Is it all a LARP?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Suburbs are comfy as fuck and can sport million dollar homes compared to the cramped rat hole condos in the city.

>commuting 4 hours a day
>comfy

whatever nigger

My work is in the commercial zone less than 15 minutes away.

How much do you get paid, honestly?

> hwndu happened in the most nonwhite part of nyc

Sup Forums's users have changed, but its ideology hasn't.

>Posts a bunch of mudbloods from jew york.

>shitskins larping as white nationalists

Yes, niggers voted for Hillary.

This is exactly why Jefferson was a republican and you are not a "democracy". They can just shove a load of dependants into a small space, influence them in their desperation and demand the nation subsidize their slaves and agenda.

#NotAll.
Anyway many city people around me are degenerates, they have zero common sense and dont understand the world around them. That is the reason why they voted for Hillary.
Your paradigm has:
normal vs retarded
my paradigm has:
degenerate vs normal
What you perceive as normal, is normally or average degenerates. But there are so many of them, inside the bubble you think it is normal. You cannot assess outside threats like muslim invasion due to bubble thinking and false sense of safety.

Cosmo

Get with it op

The white ones are too smart to go to shitty meet ups and be spotted irl.

You talk too much shit.

You voted for Trump because you're an uneducated rural and suburban retard. Quit trying to make it sound as if you had some sort of deep insight into life that everyone else didn't have.

This copypasta is getting really fucking old and is pure bait. I have seen this so many times here. Kys faggot.

Shut up dog fucker.

White in America is kinda a broad meaning.

this
though minorities do love pretending to be white on Sup Forums

Rural AND suburban? How does that work?

Your degenerate worldview where you see everyone as a straw man...
I lived in big cities for 11 years, and grew up in a rural small town. I lived in 4 countries, 7 cities, traveled to 15 countries. I know many people in all both large cities and small towns. I know both sides well and chose the right world view based on that. I even was born in a communist country. You dont know shit, STFU.

This

Even non-whites realize that white culture and whites in general are superior.

>New York
>most Sup Forums users