Bitch, no one wants to rape you

Bitch, no one wants to rape you.

Stop giving kikes attention

Also lie about leaving the country

That's interesting because every girl I've ever been with has claimed to have been raped at some point, and every time she's gone into detail it's turned out to be the

>I fucked chad and regretted it
rape, not the
>a guy smacked me in the head with a brick and fucked me in a park
kind of actual rape.

Why do they lie about lunch?
Why wouldn't they lie about rape then?

>what women will lie about.

Uh-huh sry sweetie, try... everything!

BTFO FOREVER
1/3

BTFO FOREVER 2/3

1 fucking digit off an epic get. it's not my day, going to kill myself boys, peace.

>I fucked chad and regretted it
>and regretted it
Also a lie.
She's just mad he didn't call back or that he fucked her friend or someone she hates.

BTFO FOREVER 3/3

THIS FAT MISSHAPEN KIKE CAN EAT MY ASS FOR LUNCH

hold on boys i need to see what the fuck got this

Nobody cares, you fucking autist.

can this bitch just die of diabetes already?

One of my first girlfriends told me a guy raped her, so I went to his house and asked him about it. He told me they fucked 3 times while he was with another girl and he refused to leave her for the side-chick. I went back and asked her about it, she got defensive as fuck being caught in a lie and I broke up with her. One of my first big life lessons.

thousands of women tell large lies about rape every day.

every single day, probably 10,000 women say a man raped her when he either did not touch her at all or it was consensual.

lena dunham however should be raped for real.

I was about to say, why would you ever make the claim that women don't lie about rape? It's easily proven false and just sets you up to look like a moron. Does she actually believe it's never happened?

Ya blew it Boliva bro.

Lena Dunham either lied about raping her prepubescent sister in her book or she actually did rape her prepubescent sister. Which one is it, Lena?

Because she wants attention and relevancy. She's a kike, she doesn't even believe what she's saying.

Heh yeah that's a tale as old as time.

WOMEN NEVER LIE, GUISE!!!

However, they always embellish, exaggerate, distort, fabricate, deceive and misrepresent, but that's TOTALLY different.

Not only did she admit to being a rapist herself, in that same book she claimed to be raped by a college republican, which people found out was a complete lie.

I'd rather castrate myself while boiling my dick in hot oil than even think about feeling her up.

They also consider one night stands rape.

>guy cheated
>woman called rape
most degenerate relationship i've heard of