Russia bans VPN's and proxies

>Russia bans VPN's and proxies
>trump shills and bots all but disappear

hmmm..

How the fuck do you even enforce criminalizing people for using VPNs?

Just a coincidence, comrade

forcing vpn companies to give up users info?

They'd have to use Russian based VPNs in that case. What if you used VPNs from a Chinese or western firm?

You need to have your phone number registered if you want ot access certain services now.

>indirectly complains about shills
>while posting behind a nu-flag

>op has faggot flag
pottery

Wouldnt Russian shills still have access to these kinds of tools? If not wouldnt it be great to have Russian citizens support us? I do not get it. This logic is retarded and I have seen Seth Rich threads still, though not today. Just a lot of McMaster threads being pushed on us like we are retards.

>You need to have your phone number registered if you want ot access certain services now.

Is Sup Forums ok with this? I mean all this shilling for Putin and now he cuts your dick off.

This just sounds like another unenforceable law to me desu. If ISPs had access to their user's individual web histories (which lets not kid ourselves they do), why would they need to overtly tell the Russian public in this case? Sounds to me like they are pointlessly shooting themselves in the foot, and is likely to add support for Navalny.

leave it to the kek kuk to leave out the source

You do realize there is an influx of people on here who really support trump right?There never was any putin bots, it's all liberal propaganda bots and leftist retards trying to convert Sup Forums to liberalism and communism.

What's the difference between that and me giving my ISP my phone number and address so they can bill me every month for internet?

No putin bots, but definitely Putin shills. They engineered memes on here and that is a fact. Ever since /ug/, you can see it in their successor /sg/

They switched tactics since the Syria strike, now Trump is a neocon and they don't like him anymore.

So you are saying alleged Russian shills working for their government to influence foreign politics, in order to strengthen Russia's position in the world, can't use VPN because Russia had a new law for its private citizens?

If Russia truly had paid shills, are you actually that retarded to think a VPN ban for private citizens would affect them?

Nice garbage bait thread.

>I mean all this shilling for Putin
All this time we have been waring you westerners about his actual intentions, but you always dismissed us due to being the "butthurt belt"
And when actual Russians told you the same they become "liberasts" and were prompthy shut down too. Enjoy your echo chamber now.
>There never was any putin bots
Yes, there it. The Kremlin even has their own sharebule of sorts combating wrongthink on the runet for years now.
If you want to register on certain sites you have to have your phone attached and number registered so that you could be monitored. I'm not kidding.

I don't even think russians like putin, barely anybody has ever shilled for putin on this board.Most trump memes were made by americans anyways.

This. be aware

>Yes, there it. The Kremlin even has their own sharebule of sorts combating wrongthink on the runet for years now
Proof?

Runet

>Russia shills for Trump via VPN
>Russia disables VPN

pick one

>Nice garbage bait thread.

Logic isn't Russophobes' forte.

...the internet....

Maintain a list of VPN providers and their authentication servers and then set up DPI at ISP level to look for connections to them.

Alternatively it might be one of those things that will mysteriously become relevant when someone from the opposition is dragged to court - "we found OpenVPN on your PC with log files proving you used it in the last few days. Gulag for you it is."

That was my first question.

Just because they signed in the law doesn't mean they have the agencies to enforce it yet. Shit like that takes time to establish. Ultimately I think it would be a lot like piracy and the onus would fall on the ISP to be compliant.

We need our pro Trump patriotic Russians

Go on it, and ask around.

>barely anybody has ever shilled for putin on this board

You kidding? Putin is on a higher level than Trump here. But you're right, not all Russian (i.e. Russian flags) on this board support Putin. Most of the support comes from non-Russian flags.

>non-Russian
western*

>This just sounds like another unenforceable law to me desu.
It is. It's not actually a "ban of VPN", the law just forbids public VPN and proxy providers to give access to illegal content. It's unenforceable on private VPNs realistically and by design. I doubt they even going to enforce it on every public provider, they probably just want to force some bigger services to block some content.

>All this time we have been waring you westerners about his actual intentions,
No, you've just been butthurt, as always. So people rightfully call you "butthurt belt".
Putin is just another good goy, if not outright kike. There's no real confrontation beetwen USA and Russia, same as USSR. Both countries are controlled by the same kikes, everything else is a show for goyim.

>barely anybody has ever shilled for putin
hah

Truly a creepy image...

>I assert things, therefore they are.
>because I'm a stupid and emotionally unstable fucking faggot
tell me, nigger, do you have any idea what evidence, proof, or an argument looks like?

Still here, nigger faggot, whatchya gonna do?

They don't, they are just maintaining the whitelist of proxies that do not let their users to get to blacklisted sites. As you can guess this defeats the purpose of using proxy or tor or VPN yo begin with, so no company would comply. While there's a limited number of VPNs, public proxies and public tor nodes, there are so many ways of overcoming this ban its not even funny, starting from tor bridges to double dipping VPNs. It is almost impossible to filter traffic on this scale without tens of billions or even hundreds of billions invested into the hardware or somehow cutting access to the internet on the national scale, like best Korea. But even with that hardware and all these methods I still think there are ways of circumventing shit like this. And let me assure you: no organization here has the capability to even maintain a firewall like in China (which doesn't ban VPNs, except for select few), let alone something bigger.

Two people spouting the same bullshit does not a real coincidence make. Fag

By arresting and/or charging them, duh.

> Hello? Yes, this is Rasheed with the Clinton Foundation. How may I hurt you today?