Jesus Love You Sup Forums

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

Come Sup Forums,for he is the "the true light that gives light to everyone" (John 1:9), and right now he is reaching out his hand to you.

With Christ, western civilization can be saved, so we must come together under Christ and take back Europe to return it to its glory. And, God willing, we may even be able to take back Constantinople from the Saracen pagan Mohammedans!

Now go, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior who died for you, and be baptized. Christ is calling to you right now Sup Forums, he is calling you to take up the cross, he is calling you to overcome the world and continue his message.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPfFx9JTQl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking LARPers, do you even go to church?

Honestly...Athiests don't know how beautiful it is to serve the Lord....

It fulfills your heart, your soul.

I am not LARPing. I converted to Christianity 3 years ago after one of my friends evangelized me. At first I was an Evangelical, though now I'm apart of the more historic liturgical tradition. Still, this is not meant to be a sectarian thread right now, I am simply letting Christ call people to him.

this

Galatians
2:16/21
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
5:4-5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Romans 4
1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

I serve Kek.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Kek is a great meme, but he is no god. For us, there is one God and one Lord (1 Corinthians 8:6).

My question still stands.

Isaiah 45
5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

>but he is no god
reeeeEEEEE

Yes, I go to Church every Sunday and holy day of obligation according to my Church tradition.

He's still a great meme to use user, and we can even adapt him in ways to spread Christ like in the image I originally posted.

Jeremiah 17:5-8
Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:15

>the bible must be true
It isn't though.

>B-BUT A KIKE ON A STICK
No user, you do not know Christ. With Christ, all the powers of the world can be overcome, including those who belong to the "synagogue of Satan" (Revelation 3:9) who are "children of their father the devil!" (John 8:44)

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

thatswhereyou'rewrongkiddo.png
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM

Revelation 20

Baptism
Need to believe.
Acts 8
36And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Fully submerged in water.
Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Matthew 3:16
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
John 3:23
And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

Calm down user, this shouldn't be sectarian right now, just let Christ call upon his people, they will hear his voice.

kek
I'd beta orbit the shit out of her.

1 John 5
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

1 John 3
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 4
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

>He thinks the ideas of politeness, gentleness and patience are somehow unattractive qualities in a woman.

Found the faggot.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [by perversion], nor those who participate in homosexuality," - 1 Corinthians 6:9

>a guy convinced me on youtube
Still a false religion.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

>didn't watch the video

A video is not gonna make christianity true.

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

You still don’t see, do you?
Sup Forums is our church.

>still didn't watch it
Just listen to it when doing something else.

Nice.

thanks. watching that right now. im christian but i doubt my own commitment to chirst. i think im posioned by a proof demanding mindset like im not living faith as a revelead experience

pray for me if you have time

Romans 17:23
And then Jesus said: Whosoever put an argument against me shall be struck with images of fedoras.

I was actually the one who originally made this image.

Nice to see it getting reposted. :')

What if I don't buy Christianity neither Atheism? I just simple don't believe things until I see shit with my own eyes.

Sup Forums is a Christian board, please, if you're going to refuse Christ then just go back to your shit hole r/atheism.

It's not gonna make christianity right, the problem wiht christianity isn't solveable with a video.

God bless OP, I have a Christian Discord, UmqCE3K is the code. All denominations are welcome!

So you're agnostic?

May God bless you user.

And you still didn't watch it. If anything skip to the last 20 minites. You would miss a lot but you could watch it in 10 minutes if you pit on double speed.

It IS about time to retake the Holy City, isn't it?

There's no reason for me to go and watch silly christian videos when I've had experiences directly with God and he wasn't christian at all.

I'll consider joining in the future, but probably not right now.

I feel sorry for you, completely brainwashed

see pic in Try to focus more on getting to new jerusalem instead

Stop being a manchild and find God

Sure you have bud

t. muslim

Hair

1 Corinthians 11
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Yes, I have.
Your shitty religion doesn't have why to be true.

>puts on armor
>raises sword in the air

It's time user.

Deus Vult

Psalm 139
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

All you r/atheist fags need to go back.

Which religion is then?

None, it doesn't correspond with any religion. There's a heavend and a hell and true enough the earth is populated by people who belong to the evil but that's where christian similarities end. There's no saviour but God.

John 20
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

>No religion is correct besides the one only I believe in

Nah. If you would show agnostic a stone and you would ask if it was involved in creating universe agnostic would answer that it might have involved and he can't denie that it wasn't. Well me personally would answer, that there is some logic behind, but that would be total idiocy to think that a stone was involved in creating universe. Well, I might look like i'm being atheist, but atheists try to deny God with all possible shit they can think of, I simple don't bother about those people that believe in God and I don't want to disturb them if they feel comfortable with that.

>Christian
>anti-Jew
And you failed.

If Sup Forums was or became Christians they would stop being Sup Forums.
Virtually all modern political and ideological positions are incompatible with Christianity, left or right.

I am an Athiest, so I really don't have dog in this fight, but if you are really serious about converting the people here to Christianity you should know that it is going to be a long road.

And no, I am not one of the Atheists who are bothered by theology. I don't care. So don't try to debate me.

Help me God for I have Sinned

That's all nice but religion is an extreme blue pill.

Literally a fantasy that you believe in because of a hard-to-accept reality.

People can't accept that life is meaningless, and that death is around the corner, so they drown in ignorance.

I don't really have a religion other than a list of personal experiences, so yes, things you experience in real life are real, things you read on a book don't have why to be real.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 1:26-32
1 Timothy 1:8-11
Mark 10:6-9
1 Corinthians 7:2
Leviticus 18:22
1 Corinthians 6:17-20
Leviticus 20:13
Deuteronomy 22:5

God Told me to setup Cloning and Stardrives.

agreed we need the millenial kingdom with god in charge

Isaiah 9:7
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

>God Told me to setup Cloning

He would never do that.

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>God exists

Hmmm... Interesting claim. Can I get some evidence for that?

Surely after 2000 years of miracles, there would be some actual, material evidence left behind. Just once.

Jesus did promise he'd move mountains on your behalf in the Bible.

Daily reminder that Christianity just like Judaism and Islam come from the Middle East and is a brown man's religion. They have nothing to do with the whites.

Ofcourse he did because only he can activate the Machine creating a bridge for Souls that don't want to be reborn as to not disturb the minds of the unbelievers yet to be saved.
And didn't you see the Tripps ?

LMAO you absolute monumental faggot, dear me. Christfags are the epitome of masochism. At least muds fear their imaginary god and conquer for it

That line of thought is the reason why the west is breaking down.

What?
Isn't the millennial kingdom already headed by God?
Or rather Jesus Christ?

>Can I get some evidence for that?

You haven't been given evidence for a reason. There's a mightier reason you won't get it from christians.

things get predicted before they happen

impossible in a purely physical atheistic world

I am praying for you user, as Christ told us to love and pray for our enemies (Matthew 5:44).

Jesus wasn't even a real person. Book of Galatians confirms it.

Why do you even try man?
I know it is what you believe and whatnot, but what hope do you have to bring them around to your side?
As someone who used to do the same let me offer you this advice: Don't. It's never going to pan out.

Unless of course you are just doing so to slate your ego, then by all means.

Or we actually believe.

It's like rhe arguement som Christians use that saythat people are only atheists because they hate God not don't believe in him. Both arguemenrs are retarded. Yes there are some that do that on both sides but most don't.

The Dead Sea you derp.

For both sides' viewing pleasure, a very-well narrated history of the monotheistic god, as described by pretty much 100% of Biblical scholars:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPfFx9JTQl8

Exactly my point bro, you people are so weak and pathetic you actually think it virtuous to be a pussy

That's easy to say but you should try backing up the things you claim.

Atheism is the future. Religion is the past.

Unfortunately, new religions keep rising. Hopefully in the future we will be able to step on the throat of this cancer.

No ignorance is good.

read the thread faggot

youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM

>And, God willing, we may even be able to take back Constantinople from the Saracen pagan Mohammedans!
cringeworthy

and i suppose you will "take back" this random city on the bosphorous by engaging in acts of war and murder? acts expressly prohibited by the christian religion? what a joke, it seems like almost every DEUS VULT flag user on this website is a LARPer who knows nothing about the religion they claim to be a part of

as much as I'd like that to be the case Muslims are breeding like rats

CHRISTIANITY IS A BROWN MAN'S RELIGION THAT WAS MADE FOR THE BROWN PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

CHRISTIANITY SLAUGHTERED THE INDIGINIOUS EUROPEAN BELIEFS.

CHRISTIANITY OR ANY ABRAHAMIC BROWN MAN'S RELIGION IS THE MOST KEKOLDED BELIEF SYSTEM A WHITE COULD HAVE.

I type this in capitals to make sure that all the Christ fags see this and can't pretend they did not read it

Abandoning God brought us leftists, Islam, and globalism. Only by returning to what made us strong can we take our civilization back. Jesus is the savior of all westerners whether you believe in God or not.

it is virtuous to be a pussy

u think god gives a shit how strong u think you are hes like 8 trillion times stronger

and he says normies will boast before god so theyre fucked