youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

news18.com/news/world/un-to-vote-on-us-bid-to-slash-north-korea-exports-over-missile-tests-2-1483387.html
arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=207208
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/08/05/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/south-china-sea-north-korea-fuel-tensions-asean-security-forum/#.WYVq1oiGPIU
archive.is/jMU8Y
archive.is/9NvT1
ecns.cn/military/2017/08-05/268180.shtml
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/08/05/local-syrian-forces-control-45-cent-raqqa-us-envoy
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1AK2C9
heraldnet.com/news/under-trump-gains-against-isis-dramatically-accelerated/
timesofisrael.com/trump-macron-discuss-countering-malign-iranian-influence/
debka.com/article/26171/No-turning-points-in-Trump-and-Netanyahu-cases
archive.is/5gBQH
news.starbucks.com/news/starbucks-and-msnbc-join-forces-partnership-will-introduce-morning-joe-brew
mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-morning-joe-is-no-longer-brewed-by-starbucks/
archive.is/ys797
hooktube.com/watch?v=Y3O6YWpCWxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's his endgame?

IMPEACH

Fuck JoeMika

A 1000 year re-movement...

A 1000 year movement.

>I was memeing
I was too. I don't think many people care about the threads really. Sad truth.

Public enlightenment
He's already done an amazing job

>UN to Vote on US Bid to Slash North Korea Exports Over Missile Tests
news18.com/news/world/un-to-vote-on-us-bid-to-slash-north-korea-exports-over-missile-tests-2-1483387.html

>No date fixed for full deployment of THAAD to South Korea: Pentagon
arirang.com/News/News_View.asp?nseq=207208

>South China Sea, North Korea fuel tensions at ASEAN security forum
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/08/05/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/south-china-sea-north-korea-fuel-tensions-asean-security-forum/#.WYVq1oiGPIU

>China to Flex Military Muscle at Second Naval Drill in Two Weeks
archive.is/jMU8Y

>Japan to Mull Procuring Offensive Arms for First Time Since WWII
archive.is/9NvT1

>US Army halts use of Chinese-made drones over cyber concerns
ecns.cn/military/2017/08-05/268180.shtml

>Local US-backed Syrian forces control 45 per cent of Raqqa: US envoy
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/08/05/local-syrian-forces-control-45-cent-raqqa-us-envoy

>About 2,000 Islamic State fighters remain in Syria's Raqqa: U.S. envoy
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1AK2C9

>Under Trump, gains against ISIS ‘dramatically accelerated’
heraldnet.com/news/under-trump-gains-against-isis-dramatically-accelerated/

>Trump, Macron discuss countering ‘malign’ Iranian influence
timesofisrael.com/trump-macron-discuss-countering-malign-iranian-influence/

>No turning-points in Trump and Netanyahu cases: The separate cases against Trump and Netanyahu may have inched forward this week, but the last word rests with the US and Israeli systems of justice - not the media
debka.com/article/26171/No-turning-points-in-Trump-and-Netanyahu-cases

something about the dirty lying mouths of the globalists

Begin a fourth reich

Stalin-esque Shoah

what if audrey is a closet shitposter?
>its a fun little fantasy in my mind.

I love how most of the insults to him were
>H-he's well spoken and looks good
>RACIST!

What movie was it?

>Japan to Mull Procuring Offensive Arms for First Time Since WWII
The samurai has awakened.

did i miss something? why did he do it and why do we care?

Whats all this fuzz about a coup i keep hearing?
Arent kelly and mattis loyal to trump?

I just wanted to bake for once, ended up doing it for 6+ hours.

China is taking your place as the most loved in the UN, or, as I can put with my poor english, they are taking your place without a globalist leader like Obama.
Russia is tired of what Dugin explain as "Unipolar world", having your country as an "Overlord" or whatever they want to name it.
Everything Russia speaks about liberalism and everything of the sort is pure hipocrisy, they were the ones that spread it throughout the world in the first place, even your drug problems have roots in their countries and system - read "Red Cocaine" as an example.
There is so much propaganda that you can`t tell right from wrong, but sticking to their policy right now is basically wanting a war between the EU + US, and Russia + Iran + China + Islam against you, the only exception being Turkey.
This is so fucked up I can`t even fathom, my position against Russia is what they will do with the neighbors, I love the eestis, the latvians, the lithuanians, finns, romenians, serbs and every other country.
Not the same way as I love the United States of America, but what Russia wants to do is simply wrong, and I can`t stand americans falling for their propaganda.
I`m not an agent from anybody, I`m a nobody, but I`m seeing all this shit unfold without being able to do anything about it.
Kill the Bildenberg and all the globalists, but don`t allow this bullshit to happen again.
That`s what I meant to say.

OK. Is it time now to go to sleep?

leftist mental masturbatino user

> not using awoo
Nu fags out!

No

yes.

"Tonight she comes"
Really, really bad

He doesn't want to see the swarms of libs rage and death threats for talking with a WH rep

Bannon has had "secret" goal/notes written on his white (power) board

earning an official fivehead certification

and Alex jones being paranoid i assume?

Please tell me "morning Joe" isn't a real thing made by Starbucks. Please tell me this is just a meme.

Its more fun than people realize. Very addictive.

fine

OK...

I think Bannon wants to show a little leg and let everyone see what's on the white board.

>Plug the Leaks
>Plug Hope

STEVE NOOOOOOOOOO

>have the Presidency
>have the House
>Have the Senate
>have enough governors to literally modify the consitution
>WON'T DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING RELEVANT WITH IT

WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

CAN'T WAKE UP

I baked the night shift for months on end and still do occasionally, but the schedule and shilling made me lose interest.

>China is taking your place as the most loved in the UN, or, as I can put with my poor english, they are taking your place without a globalist leader like Obama.
>Russia is tired of what Dugin explain as "Unipolar world", having your country as an "Overlord" or whatever they want to name it.
>Everything Russia speaks about liberalism and everything of the sort is pure hipocrisy, they were the ones that spread it throughout the world in the first place, even your drug problems have roots in their countries and system - read "Red Cocaine" as an example.
>There is so much propaganda that you can`t tell right from wrong, but sticking to their policy right now is basically wanting a war between the EU + US, and Russia + Iran + China + Islam against you, the only exception being Turkey.
>This is so fucked up I can`t even fathom, my position against Russia is what they will do with the neighbors, I love the eestis, the latvians, the lithuanians, finns, romenians, serbs and every other country.
>Not the same way as I love the United States of America, but what Russia wants to do is simply wrong, and I can`t stand americans falling for their propaganda.
>I`m not an agent from anybody, I`m a nobody, but I`m seeing all this shit unfold without being able to do anything about it.
>Kill the Bildenberg and all the globalists, but don`t allow this bullshit to happen again.
It is a really shitty position right now in the post-Soviet Union (but not really Cold War) world, they are not happy about the unipolar world where the US has major control over geopolitical events and, from my perspective, would rather be in a position where its a more fluid position than the former status quo where conflict becomes more likely than previously, and in regards to Turkey with their current leader (Erdogan) we have an ally that is against the principles of NATO but only retain him for purely strategic geographical control against Russia. The world is a mess currently geopolitically.

Probably because of the white board.

Dumb gypsie poster

That was a spooky bump on Adult Swim

It's real

archive.is/5gBQH

Gotta listen to joe goy

Tdoit
To it
Two it

It was a thing at one point, I don't know about now.

news.starbucks.com/news/starbucks-and-msnbc-join-forces-partnership-will-introduce-morning-joe-brew

wait it's actually real and not a meme? I learn something new about Joe everyday

Was nervous at first, took me 4 tries to get it right

Doing god's work, thankfully it's a really slow night, I can't imagine doing this at top speed and coming up with clever images phrases

there was a time in my life before the election you would turn on morning joe with a cup of coffee and see whats happening with dr trumple

remember them

Wanted to add I agree with you in the above post and the reason I read things from Dugin is to understand where their perspective is to figure out what can be done to alleviate those gaps. I am uneasy that the two largest nuclear powers (US/Russia) are lodged in a conflict that was previous ideology (Communism/Capitalism) and now on geopolitical control and how that can eventually reach a conclusion that does not lead to the inevitable conclusion of nuclear war.

It's not the white board. Some lib journalists found quotes in the book that bashed Andrew Jackson and claimed Hitler used Jackson's treatment of Indians to justify muh holocaust.

They then put quotes from Bannon and Trump praising Jackson side by side with the quotes from the book Bannon was holding up.

It looks like it was a thing until 2013

mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-morning-joe-is-no-longer-brewed-by-starbucks/

we all know most shills are just faggots pretending to be shills. Can't wait for hillary to be arrested so the "shilling" can stop for a single hour
this user has it right I'm gonna make miller proud by revealing my full power level next semester in my university's "Diversity" class (literally called that)

Run them through an archive
archive.is/ys797

>When the threads last 3 minutes

And I just want my guns back, get rid of Islam and their poison, get rid of globalists that want to kill everybody, be able to hunt, fish, plant, raise my family and not kill my brothers for what they haven`t done, in the best of expectations be free like you guys are in burgerland.

IMPEACHED

final solution to the spic question

>Insulting OC Aussie
Death to you.

#JailHillary

Alright anons im off to watch some Xev and then bed, see you in the morning

By transforming into Macron?

where were you when donald flumpskin solved the LAUREN PROBLEM

It's complex

>the LAUREN PROBLEM

the 'Lauren Southern' problem?

>he's the bully here
Think again!

yes it is the great mystery of our time

in other words known as THE LAUREN QUESTION TM

what can be done dr trumpy crumpy

Yeah okay. I don't care.

Fake news

kek

Wasn't expecting this to be a documentary

> I don't care.

so you want Sup Forums to be completely overun by people from finland and canada donating to millionaires

Flashback: Back when Joe and Mika loved Trump

hooktube.com/watch?v=Y3O6YWpCWxs

They're suicidal, it's the modus proposal, anything related to the Progressive ideology happens to be domination, enabled by disingenuous replacement.

that coffee is low-rated

damn....powerful...!

dunno why I relate to this meme so well

saved

Does anyone have the copy pasta of trumps achievements up to date?

I'd sooner have them than K-Pop faggots

30 years old! GROSS SICK SAD!

>((((SENATE))))
Too much neocon and concerned Obama shill RINOs. To be honest it's more worthwhile to convert Blue Dogs Dems than anything.

K-Pop is a degenerate ripoff of the already lame J-Pop. Korea should've been nuked already.

might get this laminated and framed, it's pretty damn cool.

why did Joe have to go to the dark side...

>not wanting to see attractive women dance
Is being gay fun?

I have no idea, it's really disappointing that they turned on him they way they did. Whenever he was on their show, it was always pleasant.

Let me do a quick fix and upload a higher res one then

Cute

what was the fuss about this film?

Liking gooks is gay, dumbass. I like women that have eyelids.

>not dancing with a wolf girl

LOW ENERGY

Don't tripfag for no reason, thank you.

It was competing against a movie about a gay black kid for best picture so the radical leftists tried to make La La Land into some kind of white supremacy symbol despite it not having any political message.

she dances alone

My brother, you want any paypal earnings?