Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

30. Tho I know women who are 25 and already hit the wall hard, especially those who do hard drugs.

depends on, I know girls who are ~23 years old virgin "no sex until marriage" turbovirgins, they'll probably end up marrying some guy at some point but the 25+ roasties are more and more unlikely to find mates since the betas are checking out of dating and chads can get a >25 roastie with ease

after 25 they slowly panic, around 28 they already dropped half of their requirements, 30 they marry anyone willing

>Is the wall real?
Sup Forums likes to be mean and exaggerate about this, but kind of.
They can get laid alright but relationships can become harder:
>Men are attracted to youth.
>A lot of women in their 20s are single and like older men (because guys their own age have become useless to them, thanks feminism).
>Libido goes down as men get older.
>A lot of men are unemployed and broke.
>A lot of men don't even want to get married anymore.
Of course it makes a difference. None of this is good for women above 30s who want a serious relationship with a guy they find decent.
But as for men, finding someone depends a lot on their social circles and personality too. And on the plus side men become more mature at their age so they might actually find more of them acceptable than before (they very likely still could have gotten them when they were younger though).
And if they're willing to "man up" and "marry down" they can get married easily enough but many would rather stay single than do that (thanks feminism).

30, though the fear sets in before that age if they age badly.

Wall is real and starts around 26.

I am 6 and I noticed my value went extremely high at about 25.

The girls who would not even acknowledge my greetings during my young adult years now approach me in public, want to talk to me about everything and flirt with me all the dam time.

At first I was I would love it and welcomed as much as I could like how a young woman must have felt her who life, but now I know it's the woman who have realised the wall was hit and they are not valued anymore.

Just have a decent job with a promising career and it's life on easy mode with woman throwing themselves at you.

Some more advice. Go to China at age 25+, with a good job and above average looks. You will have model tier woman throwing themselves at you just walking down the street and on the train.

Had secretaries at my office in China straight up tell me they want to suck my cock many times when they only had a couple drinks.

She looks like Jenna Fischer in the thumbnail. Boy was I disappointed when I clicked on it.

I've not checked out mate. I just can't get the roastie to be with me. I even have a ring in a safety deposit box I bought years ago.

>Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

when the skin begins to lose it's elasticity.

>30.
30 is hard wall
but they are not ltr material before that

>I am 6

23 for girls

What did you put in those drinks? Scopolamine?

Mistake user.

The wall can be 20 if they have a kid. It really depends. I'm 37 and I wouldn't date a woman older than 35, even then I'd much rather early 30's/late 20's and I wouldn't consider a woman over 40 at all.

I thought you meant your looks 6/10 kek

>Confirmed for below average paki who has never visited China.

But for reals.
"The Wall" is hit around the early 20's in China as apposed to late 20's in western countries.

If the woman is educated and went for career she is likely unmarried and is seen as undesirable even if shes only about 24 or 25. A lot of great girls over there who are absolutely stunning.

Shanghai was heaven on earth. Though I feel bad for leading so many on.

My looks are a solid 6-7/10 I'd say so it's an alright assumption.

6'2 white male with alright face.

>"The Wall"
>China
heh

>The wall can be 20 if they have a kid
>can be
Age doesn't even come into it at that point. If the broad is toting around a fuck trophy, that's not just a wall, it's a monolithic edifice slathered in axle grease and razor wire.

>1/3 of australian marriages end in divorce
>average marriage length is 12.1 years

what is the point

I'm married at age 26 in Australia.
I married a gook.
Recent timestamp for different thread.

I would never marry a western woman or a woman from a culture where divorce is accepted. I found gooks cultures are based around family which is worth the risk.

A gook woman knows shes never getting another man once shes been divorced.

>married
>a gook

well

since you insist on race mixing I guess at least it wasn't an abbo

Race was not really an influence on my decision but the culture the woman was raised in.

Find me a woman worth marrying regardless of their race in a western country because it's not a simple task and you should know it m8.