Why is life so dangerous in China?

Why is life so dangerous in China?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
washingtonfeed.com/disgusting-denver-legalizes-public-defecation-to-shield-illegals-from-deportation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe because you're cherrypicking videos over the course of decades from a country of 1 billion people?
also why do americans always shit their pants in supermarkets? all they all retarded?

Because competition is fierce for the dollar. They have over a billion people and each one of them produces less that 1/5 of the US. So they take shortcuts to get ahead. Most of the time they make cheap shit that sells for less than the rest. But they didn't pay anyone to read the fuckin MSDS and when they mix that shit it all goes boom.

>says the amerilard from his cardboard house

>butthurt micropenis Chang hides his flag

Fresh one

>starts insulting people randomly like an autist fat faggot
>starts crying when he gets insulted
go hang yourself tyrone, oh wait you can't even do that because there's nothing in your city built strong enough to support your weight while you suffocate

It probably has to do with lack of safty regulations and standards or maybe lack of competition. Lives seems to be viewed as cheap in china.

China hasn't even reaped the karma from their communist horrors yet.

They face a terrible fate. I hope most of it is caught on camera.

>What are you doing in an elevator, Cheng?
>Just hanging around

>ching chong ding dong
10 Yuan says your flag is Canadian

I don't know, why do Chinks shit in the street?

and has america paid their karma for the horrors they caused around the world? oh right raping children in the middle east and bombing cities in east europe doesn't matter because it was far enough
at least you cunts will pay your karma when your white population falls under 5%

>China level
>Fear Factory: Zero Signal start playing

why do americans?

Kek no fucking way, that's like some movie explosion. How the fuck does that thing catch on fire colliding at 20 MPH?

post the one where he throws the baby

WTF??

Fun recent headlines:

Why Kids Keep Crapping in Public in China -

Chinese visitors welcome Disneyland to town by defecating in the bushes

Chinese Etiquette and Behavior: Is pooping in public a common occurrence in China? (Answer: Yes)

China is starting to get embarrassed about its tourists’ obnoxious behavior abroad - “Take for example the sign outside the Louvre Museum only in Chinese characters that forbids people from urinating or defecating wherever they want.”

Just a quick sample :)

it's always way too easy to pick on poor people in urban areas

lol

>san francisco
Found your problem

In San Francisco if someone tells you that they've spent an hour washing a pair of shoes after stepping in human feces, the expected reaction isn't surprise. Rather, a deep empathy, as most recent wanderers of San Francisco know that city has grown rather disgusting. It’s not uncommon to see all kinds of human byproduct on the streets and sidewalks, especially in areas like South of Market and the Tenderloin. Even in my first visit to San Francisco in 2009 I saw a man pissing into Gough Street. Wide-eyed and in disbelief, I am no longer shocked at public actions of human excretion.

OH CAN YOU SEE THE SHIT ON THE STREETS

Better to keep the shit in our pants than to shit on a public street like you subhumams do

arm chopped off look at it on top of the blue box

Shhh little baby, America already lulled China and USSR into capitalistic sleep and stole their wretched murderous ideology from them with grace and finesse.

Go butcher a Falun Gong member's children. Fresh organs.

Is this some kind of weird Chinese meme, or do they really not understand how elevators work?

Are you historically retarded? Look at everywhere south of China. That's ALL China's influence and conquest. Bombing the Middle East will never compare to the atrocity and imperialism of China.

shit joke, ameriderp

>2017
>hiding behind a fake flag

US doesn't rape middleeastern children, they bomb the ever loving shit out of them and their shit-stain parents.

Good riddance.

Why are chinks jumping down elevator shafts????

Fake

>i-i-it doesn't matter because it's in one of the shitty parts of the country
>now let me cherrypick some events from the shittier parts of other countries, preferably ones that have 3x our population

stfu you autist cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

what did that guy do to deserve that fucked up shit?

Gooks are no better then poos

Special effects like an 80s B-movie

>amerifats trying to justify all the atrocities they caused around the world
this is why literally everyone hates you cunts in the world

Because they place little value on life?

These are the people make everything we buy including every utensil we eat out of

>the sign outside the Louvre only in Chinese

clearly all cultures are equal

My guess is it's a quick easy way to sudoku-cide over there

Remember when some chink shat on the floor during a commercial flight?

>D-D-DUH I SAWED THIS HAPPEN IN SAN FWANCISCO TOO!!! AMERICA DO DIS TOO!!!

I am absolutely loving how fucking butthurt this chink is in this thread. Hilarious.

Think about a colony of ants.

Some live, some die, but the colony lives on.

That's life as a non-White.

yes yes good thing the americans value human life so much

Melbourne be Vancouver?

If we didn't, we would've nuked you all a long time ago.

Found the chink

Except China is a shitty country itself altogether. Don't you have a bowl of plastic rice to finish Lau?

>hurrhurrr I saw a webm on Sup Forums, this must mean every chinese acts like this
kys
washingtonfeed.com/disgusting-denver-legalizes-public-defecation-to-shield-illegals-from-deportation.html

Because nothing is genuine. Everything is about cheating and disregard. Morality in general is fairly absent too (perhaps from lack of religion). Historically Chinese culture was about extreme punishment so many people are simply sociopathic enough to feel nothing for making others eat shit.

It's not about the accidents or the people shitting on the streets. There are a lot of people in China and their security standards are pretty low

But why is everyone so devoid of empathy? Are chinese people literally soulless subhumans?

Chinks subhumans with no souls.

>hurrhurr chinese don't value human life
>HURURHURHRUHURHURHURJ DONT MAKE ME NUKE U XDDDDDDDDDDD
autist faggots, the world would be better without america
>says the amerifat while eating chinese made rice from a chinese made plastic bowl

Only the strongest can survive. Probably the reason why they don't have that much faggots and transgenders.

>illegal immigrants are shitting on US streets
>hurr fucking americans do it too see?

jesus, imagine being as dumb as this guy

Nowhere did I justify anything done by America. If you compare the actions of China to the actions of America in terms of conquest, China has oppressed the peoples South of their borders REPEATEDLY. Vietnam was under Chinese control for TEN CENTURIES. That's 3 times longer than America has existed. What have you to say to that?

>what are the 1998 riots

Ho Lee Fook!

>tfw the shithole you live in is not china

Success breeds jealousy, Chang.

We're fully capable of growing our own arsenic-laden rice and our Chinese-made bowls are ceramic, tyvm

>a country of 1 billion people
>there's no difference in class what so ever
>BUT if their skin is a little bit browner then they're not real americans and the city passing laws to shit on streets is fine
imagine being a bootlicker cunt like you
>y-yeah but china has a lot more history, what now?
are you autistic? also did you forget about the little dudes who lived in america before europeans settled? oh that doesn't matter right, your ancestors didn't just genocide whole populations