EARTH IS AN ALIEN LABRATORY - HUMANS ARE GENETIC EXPERIMENTS

Its not your planet, it never was. Its THEIR laboratory. We are the result of an ongoing genetic modification program. Its possible that they didnt make us, but modified existing life to create our current form when they arrived. The RH negative bloodline is an example of this. Their genetic markers are strongest among the ruling caste, whos job it is to ensure their trajectory of development occurs smoothly.

All national leaders are part of the control grid. Dont be fooled. Most conflicts are purely cosmetic, even the convincing ones. There exists a monolithic shadow state alongside and underneath our state institutions. A more advanced series of states already exist in the DUMBs. Here, there is no pretense of democracy. It is a high tech corporate fascist state where slavery, human cloning and every kind of human experimentation occurs.

This is where the vast trillions that go ''missing'' from your coffers are spent. The DUMBs are powered off self contained energy systems and connected via high speed rail. We cannot go beyond a certain distance in space as we are either being contained by the entities in control or entities of a higher order who are holding the planet in quarantine because of the threat posed of the trans dimensional entities in control

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nobodytm.com/ufo_zone.html
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/08/rabbi-teaches-that-jews-are-an-alien-race-here-to-take-over-the-earth-3199836.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=7WJTW9BZniU
youtube.com/watch?v=VxQ5cAlH8oE&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=9COrANDQvWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice sources faggot

Hello Grey!

prove me wrong pol

I want to cum on a grey aliens forehead.

So what your saying is its time for the xcom project to start the rebellion and take it all over for humanity ?

Dreidels look like ufos

They even gloat over how the subterranean US military arnt part of the US gov (but are of the underground fascist tech empire - who also control the nominal gov when you get down to it)

I mean they use their intel agencies (the Praetorian guard above ground) for terrorist attacks against the general population for fun at this stage. They didnt even try to hide the fact they did 9/11...now their letting you know about the pedophila and child murder rituals

They know you wont do anything, because your minds have been subjected to certain frequencies ect. The externalization of the hierarchy is underway. The plan is to eventually let their presence be known, and rule over mankind in the open

alien here, the extraterrestrial kind not the bean kind. op you know too much. prepare your butthole for a visit. beebeepee boodoo faggot

There's no point fearing them. If they're real, they're hilariously incompetent, for by their complete absence of surface presence already they have proven couldn't possibly do a damned thing to stop us overthrowing them.

s-shut up you f-fucking antisemite

nobodytm.com/ufo_zone.html

"We cannot go beyond a certain distance in space as we are either being contained by the entities in control"

This has been known for thousands of years.
Read up on the Deluge and Sumer.

Its because God exists beyond the firmament, and if man can find a way to go past it. Man can kill God.

Genesis 11:6

Laboratories are Flat

Actually the mice are using us as a supercomputer for finding the ultimate question of the universe

>what ya smokin rabbi?

>nobodytm.com/ufo_zone.html

most abductions are gov, false memories of MK ultra style programming. The entities (assuming they arnt just egrigors) either dont like manifesting or cant. They use the genetically modified humans to interface. Their bloodline caste shapes society around a series of artifacts that contain encoded instructions for how to recreate the technology for them to a, cross over or communicate better and b. further modify human DNA

A revolution is occuring. An alliance of timelines, the space nazis will save us they sent Trump

The Kabbalah is one such artifact

if they had a fascist command economy why would they need america's silly paper money to allocate resources? are they paying corporations from the fake democracies for goods and services?

I think I get it. There's a secret code in conspiracy fiction detailing how the world "really" works. Unfortunately, learning how to read it completely trashes someone's sense of taste and decency due to neurological overlap. That's why the people who rule the world are so terrible. They gave up their sanity for knowledge man wasn't meant to know. None of them can come back and tell us what they learned either, because they got indoctrinated with the memes in their most absolutely ridiculous weak-man forms.
The mass awakening event would rely on the power to construct strongman versions of the same things to bridge the communication gap between the smart people who don't want in on the conspiracy and the regretful people in the conspiracy who would want out.

(I'm making this up as I go, but anonymity is a treasure and/or trash heap anyways.)

Kabbalist Rav Michael Laitman seems to agree.

Rav Michael Laitman: How do we conquer it? We’re also sent the method. We’re being shown everything gradually. We’re being taught. Not being taught, but kind of trained and activated… which sets our minds in motion. But in fact, it’s coming from our original planet. And thanks to that original natural force we have, we will takeo ver those living on Earth.

Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe me? I’m telling you seriously! It’s even more than that. It’s not a different galaxy – it’s a different universe. It’s a different dimension altogether. That’s who we are…

Question from the Audience: “…Why are they aliens?”

Rev. Michael Laitman: “They’re aliens because…. I’m not talking about their external form – their body or their flesh and blood organs. I’m talking about that interior that does not exist in other people in the world on Earth but only in them. It’s the inner software that is in them here coming from the other world.”

“…What we’re talking about now is the phase where those undercover agents have to connect together and organize themselves in order to conquer Earth…

So we came here in order to put things in order – like in our home planet…”

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/08/rabbi-teaches-that-jews-are-an-alien-race-here-to-take-over-the-earth-3199836.html

This timeline is precious to them. It shows that federation of Aryan light is superior the the reptilian/insectoid kike psychomancis cabal, that 2017 72 years after the nazis lost we can still stir timelines in our favor

>All national leaders are part of the control grid. Dont be fooled.
Are you saying all the US presidents since Kennedy have are rhesus negative?

taxs pay for the technological research, drilling and construction. They have build entire cities, equipt with space age amenities that the above ground population (who are mere indentured serfs for the underground civilization) will never see

They rule through their bloodlines, which are vast, but also an elaborate network of secret societies, cults and religious institutes. These work with the intel agencies as a kind of vast secret police network

>trans dimensional entities

They are trans all right! Little girl in pic is really a little boy. That's what the 'Shhh!' sign means.

>Prove me wrong Sup Forums

>Its not your planet, it never was.
> Its possible that they didnt make us, but modified existing life

Earths flat nigga.

The Book of Genesis, and the Book of Enoch support the ayyy lmao theory to some extent, genetic manipulation or some sort of cross breeding, some entity we know as God decides to purge the world of it during Noahs flood, and even a certain passage states that it missed some of them, see the story of David and Goliath.

We wuz experiments n shit

spot on

>This is all true stuff.
>Prove me wrong!
Why don't you prove yourself right first, faggot.

Oy Vey

(((Aliens))) are a satanic lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

Check'd! The crop circle is telling me something..

where does solar warden play into this?

brb MIB is at my door

Niggers love all that shit that says white people are the fallen angels aka white devils.

wheres the giant turtle?

that's really good. it's so simple and straightforward that even the delusional cultists will understand it.

I never paid much attention to the bible in the past, but after having researched this stuff pretty extensively its undeniable that it corroborates allot of whats going on here (even if they use different language). The book of Enoch explains allot.

The Summerian creation stories (where the bible came from) are also worth looking at. What i take from it is that Yahweh is actually Satan. The entity or entities that created mankind intended for us to develop uninterrupted, but another entity made contact and gave us info, and modified our genes..

Then we became like what we are developing towards. Then he/they pulled the plug because it was an abomination (thanks to the interference) - but Yahweh argued against total wipeout and secretly saved some humans

The Jews took this Summerian story and inverted it, making the demigod who gives man knowledge and saves man the creator god, when he is actually the satanic figure

What about the archons of light and Jesus hinting that he was one?

SHUT IT DOWN

>Niggas been book readin n sheeit
What are niggers then? According to the Bible.. or is that one of the hidden books of the Bible that the Catholics won't share?

Fffffkknn whiteyyy

Hidden in the black book of world governments keeping Antarctica a Secret.

You know Discworld is a masonic reference to the flat earth right?

>LABRATORY

youtube.com/watch?v=7WJTW9BZniU

Apparently they believe Noah was black and of the 3 kids one came out white. Watched some random youtube video with niggers doing the whole white fallen angel thing which was pretty funny to watch.

George Lucas!

>The Jews took this Sumerian story and inverted it, making the demigod who gives man knowledge and saves man the creator god, when he is actually the satanic figure

Actually you are right in some respects,
Anu the head God wanted to kill everyone with the deluge, but Enlil his son saved some members of mankind

lel this is all public domain knowledge nowadays

Just say it all!! I'll read it.

>Pic related cos the symbol on her shirt represents el devil!

im on the pleiadian side against those faggot reptilians

pic related: it's op

''lightworkers'' and such new age terms refer to the same dark control grid, they are merely the friendly face side of the psychic-high tech-dimensional fascist agenda

If the force keeping us in quarantine are good aliens/entities then its possible jesus was one

But there is no way of knowing whos keeping us in quarantine atm. It could be them, which is more likely imo.

Anyone who tells you theres a huge '''awakening'' happening or that their somehow being defeated is full of shit

They have total control of the truth community, the internet, this place ect. They control everything and most opposition. Everything they do is directed towards keeping peoples attention away from a. the Federal Reserve and b. the DUMBs - becuase this is where the rabbithole leads

That's not how the burden of proof works. You're making some pretty big claims, where's your sources, your evidence, your piece of a spaceship, anything?

what does DUMB stand for?

Yikes... the black man never gets a break, they're basing a fringe belief system centred around white people..

They're hanging out, talking about white people. What the actual fuck, that's so weird, I'd be mortified if I was one and stumbled across that kinda shit on jt lol.

The internet is incredible, the full polar extremes of good and bad are now reached. I always thought furries were a low water mark when that meme popped up, how much further can it go..

It's pretty crazy tho, they have to be taking the piss. That and the Pluto pic

Deep
Underground
Military
Base

delte this

watch youtube.com/watch?v=VxQ5cAlH8oE&t=4s

Sauce?

This whole thread is garbage. Euro might time is the worst time of this board where a aussi es and Americans are awake and post garbage shit.

One day we will return brother. 10,000 years my soul has been trapped here. We're in the lucky timeline, kek help those poor souls in the killary apocalyptic dystopia

>.t g*erman

>s-shut it down

Kek! Saved

Just go through the thread. The posts are retarded garbage. No coherent thoughts.
Even for a alien thread this thread is dumb as shit. We have had better discussions about this.

Here's the down lo.

The NASA Moon landing was done by buzz aldrin, a freemason and orchestrated by freemasons to fool the entire world. NASA itself is a dis-info branch meant to convince people that we are monkeys living on a spinning ball and to separate science from religion.

There is also an antarctic agreement by world nations that is keeping the common folk from ever getting to that area, this is because our earth "flat" is surrounded by an ice wall, and beyond that ice wall is the firmament. World governments don't want the populace to know this, because it refutes NASA.

There also was a Deluge a long time ago, and there are many existing historic accounts from multiple cultures to prove so, one of the oldest being from the Sumerians.

That is a master piece a bitt heavy handed in a few lines but still amazing

You will wish for the day that all furries and NEETs were back.

just type into jewtube "book of enoch white" and be amazed.

>the firmament
wat iz dis??

already knew that

It's both genetic and accompaniment of the concept of Soul.

These 'aliens' are inter-dimensional beings with the benevolent ones of the ancient past embrace humanity and the evil ones of today destroying it via degeneracy.

I think you're about 80% right so I won't prove you wrong

They will come in September

Stop giving (((them))) so much credit. The real elites running the show are Kabbalistic Jews and Masons and Jesuits, and various other names and fronts they hide behind. They are evil people and must be stopped.

>“The Jew is not a liar: he is the lie itself. From this vantage point, we can say that the Jew is not a man. … He lives the pseudo-life of a ghoul whose fortunes are linked to Yahweh-Moloch. He employs deception as the weapon with which he will exterminate mankind. The Jew is the very incarnation of the unearthly power of destruction." — Ludwig Klages

is that you, Frank?

The Firmament.

The Waters Between the Waters...

The deluge was possible because there was an opening in the sky that caused the waters to fall down, see for reference.

And trust me that concept of the universe is also Sumerian, not just Hebrew.

Wrong God is real. Care to disprove me faggot atheist

Veritas

Anyone who speaks on the subject in public who hasnt been in prison, shot at or murdered i probably a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=9COrANDQvWg

Phil Schneider worked in Dulce for the US military. He was targeted, had his hand blown off, was shot at, and eventually murdered for going public

From his testimony among various other credible sources it sounds like the ETs keeping us in quarantine might be the good guys in an ongoing war against our own elites who are in league with some other force

In the bible one of the marks of "Israel" which is a group of people not a country will be that they find their identity and remember who they were.

Earth is due to be attacked in September according to conspiracy theorists though

aw man i love argonians

Fortunately for us, we have aliens looking over us.

Yeah a bunch of Jews from all over the world go back to Israel then they remember they have shekel powers and are Jews first over whatever place they come from.

Don't forget to sage this shitty thread guys, or even better stop posting like im about to do. Goodbye

Nice.. buzz is the weirdest fucking guy, after I got halfway through 'the right stuff' I was convinced it was a joke. What other shit has he had a hand in?

The Antarctica question was converted me to flat earth, I was a recreational pilot and skydiver so it did not come lightly.. (I ran out of money lol)

Do you think there's land beyond Antarctica? Pic related

That is fucking brilliant!! I love Americans

They dont seem to be doing a whole lot of us if thats the case. Which makes me think it might all be some test on their part...They create a new model (humans) and then allow some predatory sub species of human in to cohabit the petri dish and see what happens..

i'm gonna need a source on that

>our own elites who are in league with some other force
Those one are losing the war.

>pirate flag
there you go

Phil Schneider was a schizo narcissist after an industrial accident who went around the UFO circuit for (You)s. None of his credentials or claims could be verified even in part. Dulce is a well known hoax cooked up by USAF Intelligence agent Richard Doty to gaslight Paul Bennowitz. So by perpetuating this garbage disinfo you basically admit you're either a:

a) Disinfo shill
b) Low-info retard who keeps doing the shills' own work for them
c) Schizo

so which one are you friendo

Agree completely, though I do see a human uprising. I don't think we'll be a slave planet forever. The financial system is breaking, fast, and without that to shape the world, they'll either have to come out in the open, accept defeat, or play their shadow games, which without control of the global financial system, they will lose.

>tfw can't die

I just want to know if I'm meant to do something, or just witness?

>Do you think there's land beyond Antarctica

The only way to find out is to fly there,
and it is guarded by every nation on earth...

The elite are hiding SOMETHING.. But I'm not quite sure what.

prove it, (You)