Alright Sup Forums let's ask a drunk leaf anything

Alright Sup Forums let's ask a drunk leaf anything.
>inb4 reddit
>inb4 I don't really care.

neck yourself

too cold sorry.

How come you people have that annoying accent and add an "eh?" at the end of every sentence?

What's with the whole maple syrup obsession? Do you degenerates bathe in the shit.

What's with this extreme amount of hospitality Canadians have? A Canadian would cut his dick off if somebody said they needed it.

Why do Canadians never get remotely angered by anything? Even if they broke into your house.

*Burglar breaks into Cunuck's house*
"Hello dare, didn't mean to interupt, but i saw ya break intu my hoose."

*Burglar* "Fuck off leaf fag this shit is mine now. Kill yourself"

*leaf* "Oky den." "Remember to take my jacket too, eh? It's owfly cold out dare in Canada dis time of year." "Wouldn't want ya to die out in da cold."

back to r*ddit kiddo

Is moose fucking more common there than the American horse fucking?

Eh started ironically and is now used unironically.

We don't have an obsession with it, you guys think we do.

We nice but not that nice/ By comparison we seem like angels to the us.

We get angered by a lot of stuff. Check out Sup Forums during hockey season, especially when canadian teams lose.

Ya, no. We aren't that nice.

Nobody fucks a moose, cause moose don't fuck around. Them big bastards look like deer but act like a bear. You piss off one of those things you're as good as done.

go actually talk to canadians nigger
fuck off to your containment site

Submit?
Now and please, cuck.

Is it true Canadians play golf with hockey sticks during the winter?

sure why not eh

what is your race or ethnicity
and area of canada are you from?
what are your thoughts on the other notable ethnicities from your region?

Thankyou.
Works everytime!
(Ignore weak Kekistani fag).

Quickly now, Ameribros. And no cheating. Rattle off the best Canadian beers . Ready go.
Molson. I win.

we play hockey with hockey sticks idk what u on about.

Metis, although notably white.
Saskatchewan
eh, they do them. I haven't had any problems with very many people. But if I'm being honest, the Sand people smell the worst, and the Natives are the worst.

why are there so few metis compared to beaners?

also, why does america not really have that many metis?

do you get freeshit from the government? like same as injuns? why are they considered "aboriginal peoples" (aside, putting the s on peoples grinds my gears)

if you saw some Stacey or Joshua wearing something that looked like a ripoff of metis clothing would you be triggered?

Hey perry

Mandatory McDavid post coming in fast!!

OILERS BOI, AYYYYYYYYYY.
Realy tho I'm excited for this upcoming season. Hopefully we go farther in the playoffs.

Go to bed perry youre drunk

>Taylor watching the Oilers go on a playoff run

Cause the metis name came from the french settlers fucking the natives in manitoba. That didn't happen to much in the states.

Same reason as before, french settlers became louisana.

No, I don't have any metis or treaty card. It's a long story why even tho my dad is full treaty. but I don't

Lol no

>No, I don't have any metis or treaty card. It's a long story why even tho my dad is full treaty. but I don't

I think i remember you
your Dad thought gibs ruined people and communities.
(and he was right!)

>2nd round
>playoff run
You sound like a St Louis fan.

I get chug bucks, haha suckers.

bandwagoner Leafs fan
had been like a decade since last paying attention to them

Is there some unwritten rule what a playoff run is supposed to be? If you make it to the playoffs you'd think it would be considered a run regardless of where it is ended.

No, doesn't sound like me. I don't have any of my cards cause my grand mother was out in the bush when they were handing out treaty cards. She came in under c-31 which gave her partial rights. Some of the rights lost was that her children couldn't pass on the rights unless both parents were native.

That's not correct. You can claim status even if you are 1/6th native.

Guy is probably a hawks or pens fan.
For me it's
1st round is making the playoffs
2nd is a playoff run
3rd is a deep playoff run
finals is a finals run
and the cup is well, a cup.

Holy shit really? god dam i should tell my parents that. It's not like we have never tried that.

Give your head a shake bud, believe me when I say we've tried. I'm in a weird position with my status. I don't live in my dad bands area, and no bands in my area will take us. So we go to the government but they wont' take us cause of the rules about c-31.

What's your pre-tax income?

like 30000 at best. Tbh I don't even know really, it's some basic ass shit tho.