Race mixing leads to stronger offspring?

Browsing around normiebook and found a status asking if it was racist to not want your grand children to be a certain race or some shit.

Then some shill on the left brought up how race mixing creates a stronger offspring and advised this book. What are your thoughts on this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/students-drop-shinerama-fundraiser-for-illness-targeting-caucasians-1.743844
archive.is/AHEOF
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4h0ikg/i_am_alon_ziv_author_of_breeding_between_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have an inbred group of people when you introduce another person who has no relations it will be a healthier child. This has nothing to do with race. It doesnt matter if you introduce the same race or another race it is just fixing inbreeding.

Now if you dont inbreed this is not something you should think about. Do not think for one moment this has anything to do with mixing races.

That everything in that entire book is a filthy fucking lie, written by activists and finding its roots 100% guaranteed by one or more kike(s).

Shit book, literally has one source to back it up.

>(((Alon Ziv)))

The issue is not race mixing it's race pollution.

Do you really think in this day and age that someone could write a book that said mixed race people were less healthy, have it backed up by hard facts and scientific evidence and not be publicly lynched?
Also, (((Alon Ziv)))

"Alon Ziv"

This is absolutely wrong, yes some studies of virtue signalling college students did find mixed race people to be more attractive, but studies show they face way more health problems.

On the upside, who do you think is going to read this book? Jews and leftists who probably wont have kids anyway. We've reached a point where most people having kids are conservative and anyone having more than 1-2 white kids is conservative. In the future nearly all white people will have been raised conservative.

Lefties get this 'don't have kids' shit stuffed down their throats day in day out. They're a dying breed. Non-Orthodox jews marry outside their ethnicity at a higher rate than gook women, on top of having as few kids as white lefties. They're demographically fucked.

The study referenced by all these books and articles defines diversity as not marrying your relatives. So if you don't marry your relatives then you will have stronger offsrping than if you marry your relatives. In fact when talking about race mixing, they are much less fit than non-mixed. The kikes are trying to trick you by conflating genetic diversity with racial diversity and they expect the goyim to just see the word diversity and think its all the same.

>More attractive

By what standard does this kike measure "attractiveness"? Isn't attractiveness a subjective quality?

i can tell both of them are asian/hispanic

fucking hapas just want white women to sleep with them

Bullshit, explain then how all latin american mongrels are manlet retards that can't into civilization

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

no, too much outbreeding is almost as bad as too much inbreeding. even different kinds of asians when mixed together have much higher rates of genetic derived mental illness.

also bone marrow donations, harder to get when you're a mixed breed

it's alright i guess sometimes, despite all that, but it's not better or superior.

look up outbreeding depression, that's what it's called. humans are not dogs, it's not the same at all

You just know it's Jewish as soon as you see the title.

Even blacks joke about the fact that 40 for them is like the, "white", 60. But we should mix with them. Can't follow this logic.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

lel

both are asian

>couple comes from an Amish village of 50 people
yes, genetic diversity may be helpful
>couple comes from hundreds of millions of white people
healthy diversity in the gene pool has already been achieved

>stronger offspring

jup, Brazilians are truly the high IQ masterrace

>jup
Kek

>white people and japs born with more health disorders
Where the fuck did they get that? I'd really like to see a source on that (assuming it even exsists)

well, it's certainly true that some inborn diseases are 99% inherent to a particular group, and exogamy will completely eliminate any risk of that popping up
...at the cost of other diseases and it being nigh impossible to find a compatible donor even in your immediate family

Naw, nigger.
Eugenics is good, not race mixing.
Now fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Yea, I know blacks are susceptible to Sickle cell amdI would assume every race has a particular in group disease such as that, but it in no way justifies race mixing because as you point out it only breeds susceptibility to other diseases
But this is pointless, we're just preaching to the choir

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/students-drop-shinerama-fundraiser-for-illness-targeting-caucasians-1.743844

Please archive those
archive.is/AHEOF

>(((Alon Ziv)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

can't you drop CBC, ABC and BBC from the list?

the kinds of fucked up useless dogs we can create are hilarious, and we could very well do that to people given enough time

I

Fucking hate

This (((Ziv)))

stronger than what? which parent?

Fuck off

but they don't gain revenue from clicks, do they?

>more attractive

>Alon Ziv
Embarrassing

KEK
Sean is 100% /ourguy/

Whites & Japanese are actually the least inbred & healthiest races though, these are facts

But i guess comparing Europe/Japan to Africa/Asia & Middle East is racist

Enjoy your sickle cell and thalassaemia.

>Alon (אַלוֹן in Hebrew) is an Israeli surname and masculine given name, which means "tree" or "oak tree" in the Hebrew language.
>Ziv (Hebrew: זיו) is a Hebrew language word and name meaning "light" or "glow"
Every. fucking. time.

Look up outbreeding depression and read the bell curve.

Your children will likely have lower intelligence if you breed with a non white. Considerably lower.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Mixing between seperate groups of the same race does indeed make your genetics stronger. Mixing with other races leads to sickle cell disease.

Everyone knows mutts are the healthiest dogs and yet everybody picks pure breeds as their pets.

Why? Because the one thing people hate the most is unpredictability.
You never know how a mutt is going to behave, whereas a pure breed's temperament and behavior are to a large degree predictable.

The last thing anybody wants is a pet that turns out destructive, disobedient or aggressive, but at least it's healthy.

It won't stop until they are removed.

At least your ancestors tried. Too bad (((usa))) stopped you.

>Race mixing leads to stronger offspring?
If true the high IQ Jews in Israel would be doing it.

I don't see Muh Smart Jews racemixing en masse so I call bullshit to your claims.

We are kind of did it for thousands of years, just not with fucking niggers.

>a Jew talks about the attractiveness of children while also encouraging race-mixing

First Ashkenazi Jew woman wasn't even semitic. She was European.
The top Jews all racemix with europeans. Rothschild patriarchs mostly marry Christian women.

They hate us, and want to get rid of us, but they still marry us...?

simple programs are not prone to as much error as complex ones

>they
LOL, it's just people finding whites attractive and impressive because that's what you are, and you really can't argue with that, and because we were a European diaspora so we were in contact. Not every thing a Jew does is a part of a masterplan. I'll marry a white. For the record brainwashed orthodox kikes don't racemix.

because they suffer from selfhate

Good post. Leftism is self destructive.

You're thinking too much goy.

>ziv

>awoo avatar

No danger of racemixing here

Can't wait for the sequel: Regression To The Norm Within Three Generations

Sure, 1st generation hybrids can manifest stronger beneficial characteristics, but their kids and grandkids always drift back to the norm, which in the case of mixed race is determined by the lower performance.

This is especially true for IQ, possibly the only genetic trait that really effects society on a macro scale. Your mixed race sprog to an average person may be as bright as you, but their kids will head right back down the scale again towards the average of the lower scoring race.

It's why society and corporate media in general is dumbing down: it's not actually dumbing down per se, it's bowling at the correct level for a 10 point IQ drop as the norm.

this
also
fuck off kraut

nice bing for screenshot

stop using windows you faggot

Genetic diversity is good to a certain extent, which is why incest produces retards. But too much genetic diversity has its own problems. Mixed race children are more likely to suffer from a plethora of mental health issues stemming from their lack of a strong identity and heritage with which they can identify.

>(((alon ziv)))
im not saying its every time, but it is every single time

What's ironic about this is it's admiring you're ugly and inferior.

>a pure breed's temperament and behavior are to a large degree predictable.
I didn't know that, nice.
Are you knowledgeable regarding dog breeding Grecko? Please give more information if you do.
If anyone know about horse breeding, that is welcome too.

I also do have a question, I'm not a hue but how would a huehue would fix their shit, genetically? Any ideas?

>I didn't know that, nice
Fucking how?
And I'd assume that hue will have to mix with whites for a couple generations, or alternatively, sterilize himself.

>literally written by a jew

>outbreeding depression isn't real
lel, only insecure mongrels and mudsharks would read this.

the author did a AMA on reddit if anyones itnerested

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4h0ikg/i_am_alon_ziv_author_of_breeding_between_the/

every single time

(((Alon ziv)))

>Even reddit called him out for being a hypocritical, propaganda peddling kike

Does no one appreciate the meme tabs anymore?
I put effort into that goddamnit.

I bet you did user ;)

What am I supposed to use? Linux?
I'm a graphic artist/illustrator, I'm not smart enough for that shit. I'm one step above a mac user.

>Breeding why interracial people are between healther and more attractive the lines
what did they mean by this?

why should you have to race mix? that's the problem.

if i want to have mulatto kids as a white man a black woman that is my choice, the same for a white woman.

People are not animals they don't "breed", you might breed a european honey bee and a black honey bee and get a hybrid because they are animals.

when a black woman and a white man choose to have a child together it is not breeding.

despite what the talmud says, non jews are not equivalent to animals.

alphazulu0[S] 93 points 1 year ago
Growing up none of the jews I knew thought we were superior. We were far to neurotic for that. :)
But in my family and many other jewish families there's a very strong emphasis on dating and marrying jews - staying within the group and helping to preserve it in future generations. So I think from a young age I was very interested in how we choose our mates and the various cultural and biological factors that influence. us.

Oh jesus
fuck r*ddit, but you all need to check this shit. Guy got royally shat on, it's pretty amazing. Anti race-mixing pills thrown left and right

>even fucking Reddit mostly called bullshit
Thanks, this saved my day.