Why are you considered a "psychopath" is you kill dogs or cats, but if you kill rats or insects, you're perfectly fine...

Why are you considered a "psychopath" is you kill dogs or cats, but if you kill rats or insects, you're perfectly fine? They're all just animals.

Same reason people eat cow meat all the time but freak at the suggestion of eating a horse.

I think it depends how you killed them. Torturing rats and insects, and people can consider you psychopathic as well. Because it may eventually manifest you testing bigger animals, until you start torturing humans.

If you were catching rats just so you could torture them and not for pest control you would be considered a weirdo.

If you were killing wild dogs because they are attacking your, lets say chickens, nobody would judge you.

Are you doing it for purpose other than for food or say, a pet? Then no. Nobody realises theyre stepping on things but if you trap flies because we have dominion whats the problem. If it were biblical to abuse them then there wouldnt be anything said about their welfare or rules on this. Which there was. Dominion means food basically

>Why are you considered a "psychopath" is you kill dogs or cats

Dogs have been around humans for thousands of years, and assist humans in hunting, being alert for danger, and being useful in a fight.

Cats have also been around humans for thousands of years... relentlessly hunting down vermin, and thus preserving food stores.

Meanwhile, rats try to eat our food stores, and them AND insects carry disease which they regularly transmit to humans.

The dog and the cat are not predators or parasites....

They actually have traits that allow humans to benefit from their existence.

If you're not an autistic retard you'll realize there's a bunch of cultural history behind these kind of things, and we value the lives of some animals more than others, especially those that people regularly build emotional bonds with.

Why do we bond with those animals? Thery're the ones that serve some useful domestic purpose while integrating us into their own social understanding (so they like us too), and being clean and safe enough for regular human contact.

This is exactly how I feel. People kill a bug in front of me and I don't look at them the same ever again.

it's not killing that's the issue, it's torturing

What if you kill a bunch pf criminal niggers. Are you a psychopath ? What if you kill white Babies? They also fall in the same category.

Just because something is in the same category doesnt mean its the same.

Because modern western wh*Tes are absolute pussies.

In pre-industrial society it would be completely disadvantageous to kill them because their benefits>drawbacks, so besides putting an animal down when it's sick/old, or population control, it became a stigma to dispose of them since they are useful.

Now there is literally no reason other than "bwa haa muh feels". It is this kind of feminine cuck mindset that is destroying European civilization.

no. It's TORTURING animals that makes you a psychopath.
Also
>insects are animals too
loll

I understand killing for a reason. But nr.1 most animals are property of someone. You kill my expensive animal its like you destroying my car. Number two is why kill if there is no reason to do so ? Of there is an overpopulation I understand but for no reason ?

I will gladly shoot enemy soldiers on tje face. Still I will not kill animals that are private property and do not affect my life negatively.

Its a mistake to try to play God.

if you kill rats for pleasure it's considered psychopathic. 99 times out of a hundred rats are killed out of necessity not pleasure.

and as much as i hate to admit it, sometimes cats are killed out of necessity too. cats can become a pest animal.

but yeah, killing an animal when you don't need, for the pleasure or whatever, is not a healthy sign. many murderers and such started on animals and then moved up. it's a warning sign, people seen torturing or killing animals for fun need to be watched closely.

hunting is kind of different though, for reasons that are difficult to explain, but it is very different especially for a skilled respectful hunter looking to only make clean quick kills whenever possible. for the meat and traditionalism. our ancestors did it for possibly hundreds of thousands or even millions of years, so there are deep genetic feels involved, it's a part of our human heritage. and often its even necessary to prevent overpopulation

Because rats and insects are lowly creatures carrying disease. They defile our homes with their excessive filth and aren't even suitable for common application like food or industry. Their lack of utility and overpopulation further grow adversary to man as varmints and spreaders of plague.

Cows and pigs, while intelligent, are lackadaisical and exhibit little 'human' emotion which make them comparable companions for man. That's why they're raised as healthily as is economical until they are humanely slaughtered, furthering their suffering is not only immoral but un-economical.

Killing a dog or cat is immoral since they are neither varmint or food in the West. You can shoot your neighbor's dog if it's destroying your property (morally) you can't steal your neighbor's cat and decapitate it.

we've formed a soul bond with dogs, killing a dog would go against our humanity

cats are fucking pests with a face though like women

Actually, I think it's legal to kill cats and dogs if they come on to your property.

Only if they are presenting a clear threat to your property.

A dog that walks into your yard and just sniffs around, you'd have no defense to stand on.

If that dog is trying to attack your livestock, fire away.

Cats and dogs don't cause problems in your home. No one is going to judge you for killing a rabid dog.

because insects barely have any sentience in comparison, whereas dogs and cats aren't just domesticated animals but bred specifically to be nice and social with humans over countless generations.
>Same reason people eat cow meat all the time but freak at the suggestion of eating a horse.
Bad job mental midget you're wrong again. And there's no reason how you can even justify your existence.

That being said if you go out of your way to hurt insects unless they cause a problem for what you are doing, you have something wrong with you aswell, simple as that. It's not others that are the problem you are an unevolved human that shouldn't exist.

Stop asking stupid questions that people with an iq higher than room temperature know the answer to in less than 5 seconds. In other words leave this board and literally never come back OP and the subhuman trash in the first response.

If cats and dogs are pests and kill your lifestock, for example, then you're perfectly fine killing them. If a dog is trying to maim you, you're fine killing it.

If you kill defenseless pets, you're a psychopath.

>if you kill rats or insects, you're perfectly fine
not if you kill them for fun, no.
>they are all just animals
found the psychopath larper who wants to claim he does not see the difference between pet and pest.

Because cats and dogs serve a purpose and have a long history together, cats would guard grain stores from rats and mice and catch these pests which eat your food and spread diseases and I don't need to even say why Dogs are mans best friend

Rats are pests anything which impedes humans is a pest, just like horses have served us better then Cows, Horses are higher up on the socially not good to eat scale

Also horse steaks are tough and stringy eslpiciLly if they've been refigerated

back to r9k
sage

Because cats and dogs are more similar to us, they're larger, have more expressions have a similar fear and pain reaction to us us and therefore trigger in normal people a similar empathy as one would have toward a human. If you have the same lack of empathy and remorse for killing cats and dogs as you would for an insect it indicates a flat-line empathy and therefore you're probably psychopath.

Dogs
>helped us in our work
>hunted with us
>taught our children empathy
Cats
>hunted pests
>were cute
Rats
>destroyed our homes
Insects
>destroyed our crops

I don't know why we prefer some over the others though.

Because rats and some insects are about as useful as niggers.

Humans are animals too.